RTT Kit Pack Installation Bug?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -M. the Guest-

-M. the Guest-

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:39 PM

When installing the RTT Kit Pack I was surprised not to be able to select the ones I wanted and skip the rest.
OK, no problem, I accepted all kits. When I then started BG2 I expected to find the Juggler Bard Kit in the bard class section. Actually it was in the fighter class section and in general ALL kits were randomly spread over the classes, some with In Game dialogues as description. No need to say, that it didnīt work that way at all.
Whatīs wrong?

#2 al17

al17
  • Modder
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:54 PM

When installing the RTT Kit Pack I was surprised not to be able to select the ones I wanted and skip the rest.
OK, no problem, I accepted all kits. When I then started BG2 I expected to find the Juggler Bard Kit in the bard class section. Actually it was in the fighter class section and in general ALL kits were randomly spread over the classes, some with In Game dialogues as description. No need to say, that it didnīt work that way at all.
Whatīs wrong?

your pc was probably possessed. :P

really, I can't think about anything but your installation failed.

try a reinstall and I'm sure your problem will disappear. or wait for the new version (october).

rtt14ban5bv.jpg

Return To Trademeet (http://rtteng.altervista.org), my mod for Baldur's Gate 2. Try it! ;)