CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme

#22 wellunhappy

wellunhappy
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 06:29 AM

I'm alive, and fine; just busy at work on an NWN project (I'm designing a crafting system for one of the COPAP worlds ATM). BG2 modding had really lost its flair for me again, after months of continuous work on it, and I have the goal of moving forward, into NWN2 modding and beyond.

Keep an organized list of what's wrong, for me, and one day maybe I'll be so frustrated with NWN toolset I'll come back and bust them out. That is, if someone doesn't pick up the ball and release one (like the old S&H patch series, e.g.). Can't really say ATM, I'm right in the middle of my current project.

If anyone wishes to continue the G3 scriptable spells project, I'll be glad to email them a package of my progress thus far. Just send me a PM to this affect. There were only a couple spells remaining to do, and the enchanted weapons, if I recall.

As everybody seems to be deserting in hordes, does anyone know where Horred's NWN projects can be found? Anything that his signiture on it has to be pretty good.

#23 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:44 PM

Here.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#24 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:46 PM

Don't guess - I'm here... looking from the distance at the moment... :D

lol :D .. nice to know mate ;)

But, as a player of BG mods for long time, i'm always used to guess (u know ... bugs, related problems, etc) :D :D :D

:cheers:

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn