Where is CúChoinneach exactly?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -DC-

-DC-

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:13 AM

Walkthrough says he is North from Nashkel. I've checked area immediately north from Nashkel. Found David Jansen there with 2 lady ogres. And no CúChoinneach. I've checked next to north from Nashkel area (the one south from Beregost) - no CúChoinneach. I've returned and checked north part of Nashkel itself - no CúChoinneach. Maybe he just didn't spawn?

Can someone please pinpoint his location?

#2 Deadlok

Deadlok
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 10:38 AM

He is in the area north of Nashkel, right in the middle of the road. But he spawns only after you kill the dragon, speak to mayor's daughter in Nashkel, then with mayor's wife and take the quest to find the missing child.

Edited by Deadlok, 03 October 2006 - 10:56 AM.

#3 -DC-

-DC-

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:01 PM

Forest Dragon killed, quest to find and return Nashkel mayor's son received. I've walked on the road in area immediately north from Nashkel, but found only David Jansen there. Seems that this CúChoinneach didn't spawn for me :(
Please tell me how to spawn him via CLUAConsole.

#4 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:39 PM

Did u speak with a girl in Nashkel area (north of bridge) BEFORE leaving Nashkel to reach Cuchoinneach?

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:18 AM

Did u speak with a girl in Nashkel area (north of bridge) BEFORE leaving Nashkel to reach Cuchoinneach?

I did speak with daughter of Nashkel mayor before moving to area north from Nashkel. And I've speaked with mayor's wife before moving to north.

But what I didn't do is I haven't set free from Dark One ghosts from Forest of Sharp Teeth. But does it matter?

#6 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:34 AM

I did speak with daughter of Nashkel mayor before moving to area north from Nashkel. And I've speaked with mayor's wife before moving to north.

But what I didn't do is I haven't set free from Dark One ghosts from Forest of Sharp Teeth. But does it matter?

No, she's another woman you need to speak with. You find her at north (Nashkel area) near the upper part of the bridge.

I can't look at codes now but as far as i remember it doesn't matter if you didn't finish the quest in Sharp Teeth,

mm75

#7 -DC-

-DC-

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:33 AM

Finally! Thank you very much, melkor_morgoth75! I found the girl - named Jules who asks to find her necklace.
The bug is that Jules doesn't spawn if during conversation with Gillian Ghastkill one chooses 3rd option (I would help, but you have to pay). I have chosen option 1 (Of course I will help) and then Jules has spawned.

#8 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:33 PM

Finally! Thank you very much, melkor_morgoth75! I found the girl - named Jules who asks to find her necklace.
The bug is that Jules doesn't spawn if during conversation with Gillian Ghastkill one chooses 3rd option (I would help, but you have to pay). I have chosen option 1 (Of course I will help) and then Jules has spawned.

Glad to hear that ... enjoy ! But it's not a bug, it's a feature :P

mm75