Photo

Melynda Quest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 12:26 PM

First i had to look for Melynda. That wasn't too hard to do but now i don't know where to look for those cowled wizards.

I talked to a guy in the government district, but he won't trigger the quest. I also checked the variable "cbhelpingmelinda=1" and i also got her parchment/letter.

Any clues? Maybe some clua command?

#2 Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:50 AM

First i had to look for Melynda. That wasn't too hard to do but now i don't know where to look for those cowled wizards.

I talked to a guy in the government district, but he won't trigger the quest. I also checked the variable "cbhelpingmelinda=1" and i also got her parchment/letter.

Hello? Anyone out there? :unsure:

#3 --Rock--

--Rock--

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:51 AM

I found the wizard in the Goverment Area and talked to him to get quest, he is not in Goverment building, I found him by walking out door of Goverment Building and going straight down pathway. He is about 1/2 way down path and a little off of path. Do not know though if wizard rooms or not?

Rock!

Hello? Anyone out there? :unsure:

#4 Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 01:06 AM

Thank you. Will try.

#5 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:33 AM

The crowled wizards are supposed to stand south from the main government buildning, 2 of them.

Ive done that quest and Melinda agreed to leave town but I still have it in my questlogg and when speak to the wizards they ask me to take care of it for them.

#6 -Hoppy-

-Hoppy-

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:51 AM

The crowled wizards are supposed to stand south from the main government buildning, 2 of them.

Ive done that quest and Melinda agreed to leave town but I still have it in my questlogg and when speak to the wizards they ask me to take care of it for them.

The quest does remain and I forgot to do something about in 1.12. You can delete quests manually in your journal.

One other thing, necro posting is frowned upon by some here so just that you know. It doesn't bother me but I see you have a thread with ?'s in the megamod help forum. That is the way to go and you can relate links to older threads if you think something may still be an issue. :cheers: