Photo

Another Mega Install

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 07:04 PM

At this moment, SCS is not available at IEGMC. You can visit SCS forum here at Spellhold for more info on the mod and download locations.

And the latest version is v4, not v2.

SCS for BGT has always been available at IEGMC. :) But you're right, at the time this post was made, v4 wasn't on the mirrors; it is now though. ;)

http://america.iegmc.net/kh_mods

Edited by TheWizard, 28 November 2006 - 07:04 PM.

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd

#22 Aramyr

Aramyr
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:39 AM

Can somebody give me advice how should i makemy own megamodification? I wanna play DSotSC , NTotSC, CtB TDD, SoS, NEJ within the BGT .What versions of files do i need to make it work properly? And what do I need to install these mods ? What is the differerence between the BGT and BP-BGT?

#23 Oldwolf

Oldwolf
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:11 AM

For that you might want to read thru this thread. Nej is Not recomended for a mega and getting the files necissary to install it may be a problem as it's creator doesn't want it installed in a mega install.

#24 Baronius

Baronius
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:46 AM

True that, what erebusant wrote - never had trouble with TGCE1. The original-original version overwrote, but Baronius corrected that.

Actually, it has never overwritten anything. It was that the technique I used and BG1Tutu didn't like each other for some reason, so I applied a new solution in the new edition.
EDIT: Actually, I think I know why it seems it used to overwrite FAI; it's the mod never reverting FAI to its original form. Practically, it's basically the same as overwriting, so changing this was essential in its successor, In Candlelight.

Edited by Baronius, 26 December 2006 - 02:30 PM.

Law, chaos, mystery... interesting plot and dangerous battles... new enemies - and new friends. -- some new fun in BG1Tutu: In Candlelight