Photo

Which NPC?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Which NPC due you have in your party after leaveing the Underdark? (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of the fallowing Rangers do you have in your group after finishing the underdark?

1. Minsc (34 votes [54.84%])

Percentage of vote: 54.84%

2. Valygar (6 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

3. Kivan (6 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

4. PC is Ranger (5 votes [8.06%])

Percentage of vote: 8.06%

5. None (11 votes [17.74%])

Percentage of vote: 17.74%

6. Other Ranger (please post name) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:38 PM

Yep, I totally use ooc info to wait to talk to her. ;)

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#22 Sticz

Sticz

Monkey - In the time of Chimpanzees

• 385 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:46 AM

I personally HATE Faldorn, so I can never have any rangers or druids since I am in love with that Phosphorous Poison. If I ever do use a ranger, its Valygar, and then only long enough to loot his sphere or take his walking corpse to get the 5 cent deposit from Tolgeras.

Other than that, Viconia with a Sling of Seeking and a Girdle of hill-giant strength usually does all of my range attacks.

Sticz :devil:
"For a crazy person, you don't drool much." Complement from Dilbert's Wally.

#23 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:06 PM

Usually Minsc. I detest the others :)
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:32 AM

Kivan, Valygar and Ranger-Cleric PC. I kindda like rangers.

#25 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:48 AM

[Deleted]

Edited by Eric P., 11 February 2012 - 09:25 AM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#26 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

In BG I always had Minsc, but in BGII, I usually dropped him for someone else, Anomen, usually. If I have a party char that is a ranger, I newer take a kit nor anything else than a human, I always go double weapon stile, Flail prof and so on. I always dual him/her to a cleric and some times I add a kit too, usually Lathander, but there has been a few Ranger->Priests of Talos :whistling:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#27 minnamaarit

minnamaarit

In recon mission...shush!!

• 429 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:32 AM

In Bg1 and 2 it's Minsc (and Boo) of course, there's no match to them. <3 But in ToB its always the dilemma of dropping either Minc or Jaheira for Sarevok... Lately its been Jaheira.
*Frak Ferrari. Frak Porsche. Give me Nimbus 2000. Or a levitate spell.*

Posted Image
Mwhahaha!! I has Boo! And since I has Boo, I has Minsc too! Beware, evil buttocks! >:D

#28 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:33 AM

In BG I always had Minsc, but in BGII, I usually dropped him for someone else, Anomen, usually. If I have a party char that is a ranger, I newer take a kit nor anything else than a human, I always go double weapon stile, Flail prof and so on. I always dual him/her to a cleric and some times I add a kit too, usually Lathander, but there has been a few Ranger->Priests of Talos :whistling:

I've gotta ask, how did you pull that off? Priest of Talos has to be evil and Ranger has to be good... did you cheat to get it or was that a fallen ranger?
Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#29 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

I bring Minsc with me. Always. From Nashkel all the way to the Throne of Blood. Can't play without the guy. <3

My PC tends to be an archer from time to time.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#30 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:44 AM

I've gotta ask, how did you pull that off? Priest of Talos has to be evil and Ranger has to be good... did you cheat to get it or was that a fallen ranger?

In the story of Chaos, she offered her soul to the keeper of the shadows so he could enlighten her mind, so the true nature could run it's course. :D

(Ps, with Shadowkeeper, Ranger -> Ranger/Cleric, and kit from none to Priests of Talos, or something like that.)

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 19 September 2007 - 10:45 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.