Error with Nalia Rejoining

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Meat Axe-

-Meat Axe-

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:38 AM

Hey, I'm not entirely sure whether it would be this mod, but seeing as, as far as I know, this is the only mod I have installed that does major changes to Nalia, then I'm assuming this is the one causing the problem.

When Isaea arrests Nalia, and I gather all evidence of his corrupt nature, when Nalia initiates the dialog to rejoin, her text is fine, but I get "NO VALID REPLIES" instead of the responses I should get. Also, Nalia's dialog text has replaced the text on the continue/end dialog button at the bottom of the screen.

Anyone else encountered this before? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

#2 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:20 PM

That is a new one on me. What other mods do you have installed? I can't think of another one that changes her dialog here but maybe someone else would know.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#3 -Doc118-

-Doc118-

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

Same happened to me, first the abduction after the marriage of convenience did not trigger like mentioned in other posts, "fixed" that by CLUAconsoling Isaea back into being and spoke to him, but I noticed that Nalia remains in the keep and actually could rejoin my party, but I left her there, because I did not want to break the abduction-quest, so I went to the Council with the evidences and after the cutscene there was this problem with the missing string and Nalia not rejoining, naturally she wasn't in the kepp anymore either.

#4 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 03:44 AM

Should be fixed in new version. ;)

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.