77 replies to this topic

#21 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

Hi everyone!

Sorry about the lack of progress - I've been ill (tonsillitis again... that's 3 times in 5 months now. Getting a trifle fed up of it now...) and because I ended up having a week off work, I've been having to catch up with my report writing and marking at work.

Next week is half term, so that means I'll hopefully have a bit more time to finish up everything and contact Sil - I know she's busy too right now as well.

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#22 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:25 AM

Hey :)

Yeah, I've been busy... the final semester of law school seems to be busier than the other seven semesters put together. Plus some personal stuff happened which, to cut a long story short, had me wandering around the house in a fog of depression all weekend.

But anyway, Chinese New Year holidays are coming up, so I should have a bit more breathing space to finish up some coding, in between studying for hopefully the last test I'll ever have to study for.

#23 Lord Kain

Lord Kain
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:15 PM

tonsillitis 3 times in five months!? I'm no doctor but that may be a sign of acute tonsillitis.

Well I hope your feeling better, and you can avoid any more infections at least in the near future. Otherwise you may be in for Tonsillectomy the next time they get infected.

#24 -Lava-

-Lava-

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:00 PM

When the new portion of Fade be released? When ToB? ^^

#25 Holywarrior_1

Holywarrior_1
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:51 AM

Toncilittis 3 times in 5 months? if its happening that often why not get them removed? It would make your life a little easier.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(Who shall guard the guardians?)
-Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal)

#26 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:51 AM

Some progress after a few months of silence... Some interjections and Imoen banters for ToB

#27 -Lava-

-Lava-

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:41 PM

Any news? Any progress? ...anything...?

#28 --Mahng--

--Mahng--

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

Any news? Any progress? ...anything...?

Yes, please let us know! The destiny of the son of Bhaal is at a standstill until Fade is ready to carry on in our travels! Any projected date?

#29 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:39 PM

Mistress Elysia is alive, just not active modding-wise at the moment. I'm sure she'll return sooner or later - preferably sooner, of course, but I'm sure she will. ;)

#30 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:06 AM

What K'aeloree said. I heard from Mistress Elysia not that long ago, and she's just taking a break from the modding scene. Hopefully not that long a break, of course.

#31 --Mahng--

--Mahng--

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:16 PM

What K'aeloree said. I heard from Mistress Elysia not that long ago, and she's just taking a break from the modding scene. Hopefully not that long a break, of course.

Hmm... think it might help at all if all of us fans wrote to the Mistress to tell her how much we love her? And that we are dying to carry on with her creation in TOB? Probably she already knows this ... but if we inundate her with our accolades and admiration ...

#32 ROMAN

ROMAN
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

She probably knows how popular fade is and maybe RL is delaying the TOB part. When she is ready to come back she will. Have patience, good things come to those who wait. :cheers: On a side note I hope everything is good with Miss E.

#33 --Patrick--

--Patrick--

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:50 AM

She probably knows how popular fade is and maybe RL is delaying the TOB part. When she is ready to come back she will. Have patience, good things come to those who wait. :cheers: On a side note I hope everything is good with Miss E.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Fade mod myself (indeed, it's sort of anticlimactic when you go from SOA to TOB and find that Fade doesn't have much to say). However, I can understand that sometimes constant roleplay/modding can cause a bit of fatigue and as Roman says, RL can tend to slow things down a bit. But in any case, yes, we just have to be patient and wait for the TOB segment to come round on its own time. It'll be finished when it's finished after all.

I too hope all's going well for Miss E, but we'll just have to wait for the sequel for now.

#34 -DeAthsHeAd-

-DeAthsHeAd-

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:40 PM

I have started playing BG2 SoA+ToB quite recently and I've really fallen in love with Fade... I dont kno if I'm too late, but is the work on Fade ToB still on??? I really doubt it though... if the ToB version doesnt come out.. I'll really miss Fade in ToB.. :crying:
So if ne1 is listening, plz send me a copy of Fade ToB beta, so that I may continue playing... email id : geek_iit@yahoo.com. plz remove the extension if its an exe file and send as a file without any extension coz i m not sure whether yahoo supports exe extension. I'll b waiting...

#35 khay

khay

Swords to Rust, Hearts to Dust

• Modder
  • 1719 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:55 PM

Well I won`t be starting yet another run-through of BG2 before Fade for ToB is out, that`s for sure.

#36 wolvenrick

wolvenrick
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

I love this mod, I hate the TOB part( Because its not done) :angry: I hope everything is alright on your RL. And I hope that fades second life(TOB) is going good too. any hints would be nice :whistling: :whistling:

#37 --Majes--

--Majes--

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:30 AM

I still hold out hope for Fade, too, but I don't know how soon Miss E will be able to work on her, as last I heard she and her husband are expecting. :) So congrats to Mistress Elysia! And I'll wait for Fade as long as I have to (granted, I don't want to wait another decade or anything :P), but she is my favorite NPC, and I won't give up on her.

#38 Silvain

Silvain
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:29 AM

I really hate unfinished stories... but that's the way the cookie crumbles or whatever.
My guess is the tob part is dead along with Crysta and Imoen tob romance...

It's really sad ..but hey what can ya do???

Anyway Mistress Elysia thank you for a great mod..good luck now and in the future.

Edited by Silvain, 10 January 2009 - 10:29 AM.

#39 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

Fade isn't dead, just on hiatus.. just like Chrysta and Imoen's ToB romance.

Mistress E has said that she intends to finish this project.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#40 -lodan79-

-lodan79-

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

I've just played Fade through SoA and it's a great mod. Definitely the most interesting one I played. Please finish the ToB part so we can have a proper ending or at least post the beta.

Thanks and great work.