Photo

Fade ToB Progress Report.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 -mad247-

-mad247-

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

Any way we could download what parts of the ToB section has already been done?

#42 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:52 PM

I think the latest Fade ToB build is drifting around in my laptop somewhere (I hope it still is, anyway - had to reformat it a couple of times). IIRC it's completely playable, though not complete content-wise. I'll have to check with Mistress E before releasing it into the wild though.

#43 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:36 AM

@Silmarien
If you can not find it, I was one of the beta testors for it and still have a copy. I have FadeToBBuild1.rar. So if you want it let me know. I won't give it to anyone without her ok. So don't any one else ask me for it.

#44 Tyrr

Tyrr
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

Hmm i dowloaded it ( the OSX one) but i cant find the setup-fade.exec thing

edit: oh and sorry just realised it wasn't in the good topic

Edited by Tyrr, 17 January 2009 - 10:32 PM.

#45 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:56 PM

@Golden Thief: Thanks, if you could forward me the beta build, that would be very helpful. My own latest build seems to have disappeared into the ether :( Looks like I'll be doing a bit of additional work on it while waiting for Mistress Elysia's reply.

#46 Golden Thief

Golden Thief
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

@Golden Thief: Thanks, if you could forward me the beta build, that would be very helpful. My own latest build seems to have disappeared into the ether :( Looks like I'll be doing a bit of additional work on it while waiting for Mistress Elysia's reply.

Link sent. I'm sure this is going to build a little excitement around here again. Don't fail us now. :cheers:

#47 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:35 PM

Got the files, thanks. I'll try to get it done ASAP, but do bear with me a bit. It's been a long time since I took Fade's code apart.

#48 -wraithalcon-

-wraithalcon-

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

Got the files, thanks. I'll try to get it done ASAP, but do bear with me a bit. It's been a long time since I took Fade's code apart.

I'm looking forward to Fade in ToB. This has been one of my favorite fan-made NPC's so far!

#49 -CrazyCelvan-

-CrazyCelvan-

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:05 AM

Been playing BG2 for years but just started really playing with mods. Honestly, fade was amazing. THE BEST NPC add-on there is.

I really hope the story continues to TOB, i simply cannot play it untill i get the Fade ending.

Please keep up the good work and remember that there are still people playing and wanting more great stuff ya!

#50 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

Hey, Simlarien, any news? Maybe Elysia gave any signs of living?

#51 Silmarien

Silmarien
  • Modder
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Nothing from Mistress Elysia yet.

I'm tidying up the code and trying to remember if there's anything I've left out.

#52 Vall

Vall
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

Is this part of the fade mod almost done or not. :mellow:

#53 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:29 AM

Yes, it is almost done. In fact, I could probably release what is ready tomorrow so people could finish the ToB section of the romance. However, I'm not going to release it tomorrow, simply because I'm not happy with it as it stands - there are a few things I would like to add to it before I go to a public release :)

At the moment I can't give an actual 'release by' date because my PC (which has the unfinished dialogues in it that I really want to add in before a release) is packed away (my house is being rennovated right now) - that and I can't dedicate hours of mod time a day due to the amount of time I have to dedicate to my young daughter (she is only 4 months old). However, I will tentatively say 'give me a month' and then see how we're doing ;)

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#54 Vall

Vall
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

awesome

#55 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

You are indeed, awesome. I haven't played Fade yet - mostly because I prefer to play mods that have ToB content - but I will definitely get it once it's finished.

#56 Bane

Bane

Grand Master Noober

• 1472 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:10 AM

Going to start a new game with Fade myself then hopefully by the time I am done ToB section will be done :).
Power for the Keep, Power for the Zhentarim!

Defy me and die!

Posted Image

#57 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:45 AM

Awesome news, time to reinstall bg2 again! Blasted game refuse to start after a fresh windows install which I have done 8 times in the last 1½ months...

#58 aristey

aristey
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

Pleeeease, let it be good news in progress report.

#59 -Kel-

-Kel-

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:41 PM

Hi!

I've just finished the Fade mod. This is an awesome piece of work!

With my utmost praise. :cheers:

To your great surprise, I am eagerly looking forward to the TOB part... Any good news in stock?

#60 -Drako99999-

-Drako99999-

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

I agree excellent Mod, the best i've played infact and I really hope it hasnt gone the way of the Imoen mod. Any update at all??