• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:43 PM

The thread for any progress - any members of the team can post their progress here! :)

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:32 AM

I've written a bunch of notes on Jaheira, as well as made a basic plan of her SoA conversations.

Made some notes on Imoen.

#3 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

Hello!

Since this project sounds very interesting (K'aeloree you're full of good ideas!), I was hoping for more progress reports from the team!

How are you guys faring ?

I wish you all the best in the realisation of NPC IEP!! :cheers:

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:49 PM

I've just written 2 and a half dialogues, 2 for Viconia and the half for Minsc. Everyone's a little busy right now, so its hard to get work in... :)

#5 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 06:05 AM

Just written as in just now, or in all.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#6 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

Just then ;)

#7 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

Cool ^_^
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#8 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:17 AM

Written a few dialogues - the main progress at the moment is in planning format; several of the friendships are now being mapped out, and Bookwyrme and I are planning a quest for the Minsc friendship.

So while it may not seem like there is progress - there is! :) Just slowly, right now!

#9 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

That's cool! Nice to see that the project is running (walking ? :lol: ) along finely!

#10 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:33 AM

Wrote 2 more Viconia friendship dialogues, and restructured her entire friendship. Aerie's friendship has been planned and is in progress by Riviera, and I expect that Yoshimo will soon be getting a little more content... :)

Some other stuff is also in the works - so stay tuned!

#11 -Rhinna-

-Rhinna-

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

So... Any progress to report?

#12 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:36 PM

Slow going - Viconia's SoA friendship is almost done, one of the Yoshimo talks is done, and there's some planning in progress. All of us are flat out at the moment, which is unfortunate, but now that I've finished Iylos - and once I get Xulaye out of the way - all my modding energy will be focused upon this project. :)

So I apologise for the extended wait... we are getting there, but it's going to take patience and time. But rest assured - we will get there eventually. ;)

#13 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:02 AM

We believe in you, K'aeloree!

Keep it up! :cheers:

#14 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

There is progress to report, but I won't report it quite yet. You'll just have to wait and see! ;)

#15 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:43 AM

I thought it was more than time to update this--Viconia's friendship is in testing and proofreading, with all main dialogues written!

Now that I've finished those dialogues, I'm looking for another two topics for Viconia to talk about--what would you like to see? The two best/most workable ideas get written into dialogues and integrated into the friendship, so get posting! :cheers:

#16 sandis84

sandis84
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

Keep up the good work! Unfortunately I suck both at writing and english, otherwise I would offer my services. I still visit this forum every other week just to check in on the progress, this mod will be SO cool when it is finished! ^^

#17 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:22 AM

Just thought I'd mention, Viconia friendship ToB has just been finished--just needs editing/proofreading and testing, now. Will be advertising for those over the next few days. If anybody is interested in helping out, just drop me a line and I'll give you access if you don't have it already!