• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:05 PM

While Simon Darkshade and I can well handle our own, we're quite busy people, and would really appreciate help!

Areas we need the most help in are as follows:
  • In depth interjections - PC responses, verging on PC dialogues, for each NPC
  • NPC friendships! Both SoA & ToB
  • Some NPC Banter (inquire via PM what sort)
  • Ideas for quests
  • 'Scenery' dialogue, where the NPC comments on their surroundings or current quest
If you'd like to help (you know you want to!) please PM me or post here, and I'll give you access to the workroom.

:hug:!

#2 Keldon

Keldon
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:34 AM

While Simon Darkshade and I can well handle our own, we're quite busy people, and would really appreciate help!

Areas we need the most help in are as follows:

• In depth interjections - PC responses, verging on PC dialogues, for each NPC
  • NPC friendships! Both SoA & ToB
  • Some NPC Banter (inquire via PM what sort)
  • Ideas for quests
  • 'Scenery' dialogue, where the NPC comments on their surroundings or current quest
If you'd like to help (you know you want to!) please PM me or post here, and I'll give you access to the workroom.

:hug:!

Hi!
I would be honoured to be able to help with this project!
I feel that I have a lot to add in the ways of interjections, friendships, banter (at this time, it would be appropriate to inquire as to what sort of banter you would be interested in), quest ideas and "scenery" dialogue.
If you are interested in my help, please send me an E-mail!

#3 Discord

Discord
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:16 AM

Creative writing is my forte, so if you still need help writing friendships and banters I'd be happy to contribute.

I could try to code them myself, as well, if that's what you need. I am in the middle of learning to code through the tutorials for a project of my own (see my signature), but I think I'd be up to a few banters.

Let me know if you could use a hand!

#4 Acheron

Acheron
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

Is there any chance of learning which NPC's are currently being worked on (and by who)?

Thanks,
-Starcrunch (well Acheron here, but I'd forgotten about that account in the years since I used it briefly to comment on Refinements)

#5 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:56 AM

In case my PM didn't come through, I'll post: Sure I'll help if wanted. :)

I have experience in writing, and coding thanks to your guidance K'ael is a bit easier these days. I have a few social issues atm, but contray to what I said earlier in the PM, I think they may be even more maintainable than they seemed, since school for me is strictly revision week then exams after tommorow.

So yeah again, if you want my help, I'm offering it. ^_^

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#6 shiroryu

shiroryu
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:01 AM

Hi there! I'd love to write something for the NPC IEP - banters, interjections, romances - doesn't matter what. Have played BG2 ToB 10 times, so know the game inside and out. Not done any modding, but have used several NPC mods. I'm currently writing for an e-learning company job-wise, so can write and proofread as well. Do let me know if you need a hand on any NPC!

#7 Arathlan

Arathlan
  • Modder
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:56 AM

I'm a creative writer, so I could probably give this a whirl if you like. It really depends on which characters and how familiar I am with them. Let me know if I can help out. FYI I'm not very familiar with the evil characters.

#8 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:56 PM

Anyone who would like to participate, please feel free to send me a PM with some examples of your work - preferably around the Bioware characters, but as long as it shows your writing, that's fine. :)

#9 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

if your still looking I can help out too. I'm a creative writer and I type really fast too.
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#10 Jeneara

Jeneara
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

love to help add me in and i can see what i can drum up for ya.

#11 Giuseppe

Giuseppe
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:26 PM

Glad to help you, K'aeloree! I have just finished to translate in english some banters and interjactions that I wrote time ago. I also worked to expand Bioware romances (PC responses depending on his/her class or race, for example).

#12 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:41 PM

Sure, send me a PM with some examples of your work, and I can decide on that. :) Just be warned that I expect a pretty high standard of quality!

#13 -JR-

-JR-

Machete-Wielding Historian

• Modder
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:01 PM

Hey, I sent you some stuff. Not sure if you're missing the messages for one reason or another, or just if you're taking some time to decide on it. Just bored and thought I'd poke at you in two mediums in case one is down.

"Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil." - C.S. Lewis

#14 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

No, I got it, just very busy at the moment. Responded.

#15 Phobia

Phobia

Zeke's everything

• 87 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:58 AM

I'd be up for lending a hand, if you still need one. :) Just tell me what you need. Is there any NPC that still needs a friendship written?

Edited by Phobia, 15 March 2010 - 07:04 AM.

Left the modding forums

#16 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Though you probably won't believe me, I would be willing to write for NPC IEP. After all, I was once writing banters with K'aeloree at the very beginning of this mod. My offer is sincere and stands, and the hatchet is buried as far as I'm concerned.

#17 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

In addition to my previous post offering my sincere interest in writing for NPC IEP again, I'd like to state that this is not an April Fool's joke. I don't participate in such things. I made a blog post on my website, in case you doubt my words here.

Simply PM me if interested.