Photo

NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Which NPCs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Which NPCs would you like to develop friendships with? (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Here you have a double list to choose from, each time for a different NPC, if possible ;-) Also, the ones that KŽaeloree decided to do anyway have been left out as well, no need to ask about them, I suppose.

1. Nalia (10 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Anomen (6 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

3. Edwin (5 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

4. Keldorn (5 votes [10.00%])

5. Jan (2 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

6. HaerŽDalis (5 votes [10.00%])

7. Valygar (8 votes [16.00%])

Percentage of vote: 16.00%

8. Mazzy (3 votes [6.00%])

Percentage of vote: 6.00%

9. Yoshimo (6 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tassadar88

Tassadar88

Templar in Flames

• 1302 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:29 AM

We wouldn't be doing 'friendships/relationships' for every NPC, but rather these (other people may want to add some, but these are the ones I've decided on personally):

Aerie
Cernd
Imoen
Jaheira
Korgan
Minsc
Viconia

And also maybe Nalia, but I'm notoriously poor at writing her, so... :)

For each of these, I'm thinking 7-12 dialogues, depending on the complexity of the character. Imoen would have the most, I'd say, with Jaheira and Viconia as close seconds.

Would someone mind setting up a poll for this? I'd do it, but everyone else is packed into the car and are telling me to hurry up... ;P

:hug:!

So, here is the poll, if anything is wrong with it that I could change, please, PM me... ;)

EDIT: Ooops... I just posted it when it looked alright, and I found out that the second part of the poll is missing and it looks like I cannot modify it anymore. Well, looks like you can only choose one now.

Edited by Tassadar88, 27 December 2006 - 12:34 AM.

The Mind is its own place and in itself - can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven. -John Milton, Paradise lost

#2 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:52 AM

Cool. This poll shows different info than the other, which is valuable.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#3 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:20 AM

I'd really appreciate some more input into this particular thread, people - I need to know which characters I'll need to source out writers for! :)

#4 Aslyn

Aslyn
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

I'd really appreciate some more input into this particular thread, people - I need to know which characters I'll need to source out writers for! :)

I would have to say Anomen needs a fixer upper in his dialouges and romance..Though bioware did a great job in putting his character through trials and tribulations his romance goes from boring to mushy to sucksville at the end..I hated his romance ending and was sooo disappointed in it

#5 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

Yeah, he needs about 10 more LT after commitment, but is that in the scope of this project?

Anybody writes the Anomen Romance Expansion Project, and I hereby sign up to be the first beta-tester.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#6 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

About a year ago I wrote a wake-up talk for Anomen romance, based on Gaider material from the Attic - if anybody needs it, it is there.

#7 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:26 PM

Kulyok, that would be great. Could you link it or email it? :) Thanks in advance!

#8 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

Sure, PM me with your e-mail.

#9 XzPePijNzX

XzPePijNzX
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:29 AM

You sure like your polls.
Well opinions sure are importnant in marketing of course and all that... so well let's just vote.

Well it's Yoshimo for me. I always found him most likeable of all and just hated the fact that he would have no choice but dieing. Better keep him alive or something, by a failing geas spell. add in a little banter and friendship options and a meeting with Tomoko, and he'll be fine.
I'd sure love to see that guy somewhere back.

Edited by XzPePijNzX, 24 January 2007 - 03:30 AM.

#10 Demivrgvs

Demivrgvs
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:49 AM

Hi! First of all...i'm eager to try this mod out cause there are so many mods but noone of them expanded the original NPCs and they deserve it!

1)I think expecially Imoen is the one who was left like a soulless character (even if there's a reason behind this) and instead she should be one of the most active...com'on she's your"sister", she has been with Charname from the very beginning...she has charisma 16 but right now she 's quiet like a fish.

2)Aerie,Jaheira,Viconia (probably Anomen too but i've never romanced him) could benefit from a friendship track cause right now if you don't love them they pratically ignore you...the worst is if you have two romances because the one you don't chose suddenly can't care less of you.

3)Of the remaining NPCs the ones more inclined to establish a friendship will probably be Cernd, Minsc & Keldorn...even if that could somehow depends on Charname class and alignement.

By the way i think you have already chosen exactly what i would have if i was you.

Sorry for my English and good work!