Bloody Dragons [spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:42 PM

In the bit with the three dragons.However whenever I kill one I can't get out of it's lair. Secondly the game won't let me rest or save [and that made it near impossible getting past the hell trials. My point is...is there anyway to skip this dragon nit as it seems to be busted

#2 Romulas

Romulas
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:59 PM

So here is what I did, I made the bargain with the silver, went and attacked the blue dragon and killed it, went back to the silver and was able to rest, then told her that I was ready to go after the purple dragon.

If you kill the purple dragon you are stuck, it sucks and doesn't really lend to a viable story. However, if you side with the purple dragon, after all it seems to be good as well it will send you to the silver dragon of which attacks you immediately. After "betraying" the silver dragon the purple dragon zapps you back to his cave then sends you on your way. Of course you later get ambushed, thanks purple dragon for the help.

It seems that you have to betray the silver dragon either way, which is an action which should zap your rep but does not.

Hope this helps.

Romulas

#3 al17

al17
  • Modder
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 04:29 PM

In the bit with the three dragons.However whenever I kill one I can't get out of it's lair. Secondly the game won't let me rest or save [and that made it near impossible getting past the hell trials

Load your latest save game anc check you can rest or save. Something went wrong in your game.

It seems that you have to betray the silver dragon either way, which is an action which should zap your rep but does not

The silver dragon wasn't good in Shadows of Amn, but neutral. It's neutral in RTT as well.

rtt14ban5bv.jpg

Return To Trademeet (http://rtteng.altervista.org), my mod for Baldur's Gate 2. Try it! ;)

#4 Romulas

Romulas
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:58 PM

In the bit with the three dragons.However whenever I kill one I can't get out of it's lair. Secondly the game won't let me rest or save [and that made it near impossible getting past the hell trials

Load your latest save game anc check you can rest or save. Something went wrong in your game.

It seems that you have to betray the silver dragon either way, which is an action which should zap your rep but does not

The silver dragon wasn't good in Shadows of Amn, but neutral. It's neutral in RTT as well.

Ah, I stand corrected then. My dragon lore is alittle rusty, now that you mention it my evil party did not take a rep hit when I killed the silver dragon in soa.

Thanks,

Romulas