Photo

Multiple Strongholds and Between Areas

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BGPlayer333

BGPlayer333
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:28 AM

Alright, so I have two new issues (minor considering what other ones have happened).
First, I have the multiple strongholds mod installed, but for some reason, I can't get the Thieves Stronghold. I already have the Keep and the Ranger's Cabin, so why couldn't I get the Thieves? Is there something else that I need to do?
Also, when traveling in Amn and you are ambushed, something apparently happened to me. When you encounter the man being attacked and save him, you are supposed to take him to the Docks. Well, I don't remember anything like that ever happening. Is there a code to just put him in so I can get the Montaron quest?
Thanks guys.

#2 Hazel-Ra

Hazel-Ra
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:11 AM

Also, when traveling in Amn and you are ambushed, something apparently happened to me. When you encounter the man being attacked and save him, you are supposed to take him to the Docks. Well, I don't remember anything like that ever happening. Is there a code to just put him in so I can get the Montaron quest?
Thanks guys.

When you approach Harper's in the Docks with this saved man in your inventory a man standing next to door will talk to you and this quest will be completed. It is not connected with Montaron quest, you can initiate it later.

#3 BGPlayer333

BGPlayer333
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:53 AM

When you approach Harper's in the Docks with this saved man in your inventory a man standing next to door will talk to you and this quest will be completed. It is not connected with Montaron quest, you can initiate it later.

The problem is that I don't remember ever saving some guy. Is there a code to get him again so that I can run him over there. Also, what about the Strongholds?

#4 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:12 AM

By traveling to all destinations in Athkatla you will automatically meet Rylek (I think his name is?) who will ask you to save him.

Of course, you might already have met him, but decided not to save him.

I don't know if he's got a CLUA.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#5 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:56 AM

The dead guy you can help is Renfeld, you have to take him to rylok within a certain time. What part didnt you do, help renfeld and pick up his body or talk to rylok with renfeld in your inventory?

ronin

#6 BGPlayer333

BGPlayer333
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:07 PM

The dead guy you can help is Renfeld, you have to take him to rylok within a certain time. What part didnt you do, help renfeld and pick up his body or talk to rylok with renfeld in your inventory?

ronin

Apparently none of it, since I don't ever remember running into a group of bandits attacking a lone guy. I have been to every area in the city to, so I don't know what happened. I could have run into him, but I don't remember it at all.
What about the Strongholds? Just today, I was accepted into the Order of the Radiant Heart, but that was after not getting access to the Thieve's Guild. By the way, I'm an Archer and currently have the Keep, Umar Hills cabin, and member of the Radiant Heart. Did I mess something up when I was dealing with Maevur (sp?)? When I returned to the Guildhouse to kill him, I killed everyone, including the guy in the front room (the barkeep). Was I not supposed to do that?

#7 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:14 PM

Apparently none of it, since I don't ever remember running into a group of bandits attacking a lone guy. I have been to every area in the city to, so I don't know what happened. I could have run into him, but I don't remember it at all.
What about the Strongholds? Just today, I was accepted into the Order of the Radiant Heart, but that was after not getting access to the Thieve's Guild. By the way, I'm an Archer and currently have the Keep, Umar Hills cabin, and member of the Radiant Heart. Did I mess something up when I was dealing with Maevur (sp?)? When I returned to the Guildhouse to kill him, I killed everyone, including the guy in the front room (the barkeep). Was I not supposed to do that?

The encounter is a random encounter so it could have happened anywhere. Your attaked by 4 people and poor renfeld is already laying on the ground. He askes you after the fight to take him to the yellow building in the docks district. He is poisoned.

Killing the fat dewd in the guildhouse was ok. I will look for the global you can type at the console to give yourself the thieves stronghold, unless someone else knows it.

ronin

#8 BGPlayer333

BGPlayer333
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:06 PM

Thanks Ronin.