• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

Nathaniel ToB is ready to go into beta testing! It will help if you've played Nathaniel in SoA, in order that you can see how the character has developed since the SoA portion. We're especially looking for testers who will assess the quality of writing for both Nathaniel and the Bioware NPCs, and of course bughunting will be much appreciated too.

If you're interested in helping out, please reply here or PM Feuille or me. We'll then give you access to the testing workroom and things will go from there.

ETA: Thanks, guys! We've got plenty of ToB beta testers, now.

Edited by Feuille, 11 January 2007 - 11:50 AM.

#2 Snowking

Snowking

Asylum Escapee

• Modder
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

Sign me up! I beta-tested SoA and Nathaniel's been one of my favourite mods since, I'm more then happy to get involved and help however I can.

SK.

Current Mods in the Works: The Mazzy Romance Mod

#3 RavenBlack

RavenBlack

Proofreading Ninja

• 75 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:57 PM

You would not believe the squeal I let out when I read that Nathy ToB was ready for testing :) Sign me up sign me up sign me up! :woot:

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:47 PM

Count me in, of course! :D Now we need to write Iylos/Nathy banter so I can test them both at the same time. :D

#5 SteveThaiBinh

SteveThaiBinh
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:25 AM

I'd be happy to help. :)

#6 Gregor

Gregor
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

Please sign me up! :D
Don't ask questions best left to aged sages. Boo is quick and evasive, and there is ever so much of Minsc to search, there is no hope of getting us apart."

#7 Kitana

Kitana
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:44 PM

Me too, sign me up! I might be a bit busy in the next week due to midterms, but after that I'll have plenty of time to beta-test.

#8 toby_fowl

toby_fowl
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:33 PM

YIPPIEHHH!!!! I havenīt so much time yet, but I will do beta-testing too, sign me up! The SoA-part was so beautiful, that I canīt wait for it...Donīt let me wait too long :P