Photo

Transition/ New Game issues

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 Rubberduck

Rubberduck
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:17 PM

At least you will have the opportunity to sample one you like while you are puzzling out your installation. While I would not turn up my nose to a good hefe, there is no need to reduce yourself to drinking Miller, Bud, etc., even while in America. Even the worst bars usually have something nice, even if it might not be cheap.

Sure. Thank god i'm not going to america for beer purpose :D

Ami bier schmeckt wie wasser.

We need to keep it english or people will start to get mad.

Flens is awesome beer, Werner rules!!

You know Flens?? :coolthumb: Best beer in the world (gotta say that, it's from my hometown) :Tasty:

Well, there might be a problem in the BGT installation program that has currently a go-around with the installing, and the solution is to removing the BG I's Aliases in the (BG I)baldur.ini before installing the BGT, so :( to your old install. And you should install the BGT before TDD and SOS, TS-BP, or so I have heared, though I don't know if it has a effect on the matter. -_-

That's something i don't want to hear. I really can't understand why someone says you should install bgt before TDD, SOS and TS and somewhere else someone says it should go after. By now it should be clear. So please all experts out here get this damn thing straight :angry:

Guess i'll have to reinstall bg2 and verything that comes after. Lucky me that i don't need to install bg1 and bgt this time. What makes me angry is that i played bg1 only to improve the npc's i wanted to use in the rest of the trilogy. So now i have to write down every npc's stats and manipulate them in bg2 using shadowkeeper. Fine <_<

#42 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

More transition madness...

Recently discovered that something had gone terribly wrong in my previous installation, so despite RealLife pressures, I killed yesterday's Sunday afternoon to do a complete fresh install. I went thru my procedure extensively so I have a really clean build - 'clean' being loose term, as there are many props/corrections/etc. to get the baby running well-enough.

I ran into hanging badness again. So this time around I did alot more testing and discovered two issues.

Chores/BGT-related New Game Issue
CtB Chores File: \CtB\Chores\Compat\BGT\r0602.BAF

In my game, CtB Chores wasn't triggering because the <NPC>Import variable wasn't advancing enough.

BGT has transition code block added to ar0602 which begins:

IF
Global("TakeImportItems","AR0602",0)
Global("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)
Global("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)
Global("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("TakeImportItems","AR0602",1)
SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",1)

My ar0602.bcs, the <NPC>Import variable was advanced to only 1, and had no chance to bump the 1 to a 2, which is critical to get Chores to run. So I modified the block to this:

IF
GlobalGT("MinscImport","GLOBAL",0)
GlobalGT("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",0)
GlobalGT("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",0)

Gender(Player1,MALE)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)
SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)
SetGlobal("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)

Corrected file r0602.BAF attached. Replace the original one in (\CtB\Chores\Compat\BGT\) before installing CtB Chores.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BGT file:
\BGT\Compat\BGT\Replace\xAR0602.BAF

BGTNeJ2 files:
\BGTNeJ2\compat\oAR0602.baf
\BGTNeJ2\compat\nAR0602.baf

I have a very unique installation build, so this next one is probably "just me".

For some reason, my game has been having hanging cutscene issues if SetGlobal commands are in the "wrong" order. It's not consistent, even within the same script. I first discovered this quirk from a double-vision Athkatla scene problem. Now this has appeared in my ar0602.bcs.

Consider the following:
ar0602-BAD.BAF

IF
OnCreation()
Global("NewGame","AR0602",0)
Global("ENDOFBG1","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetCursorState(TRUE)
FadeToColor([1.0],0)
SmallWait(10)
StartMovie("SOAINTRO")
SetGlobal("ENDOFBG1","GLOBAL",2)
SetGlobal("NewGame","AR0602",1)

Continue()
END

IF
OnCreation()
Global("ENDOFBG1","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetCursorState(TRUE)
FadeToColor([1.0],0)
SmallWait(10)
MoveViewPoint([0.0],INSTANT)
StartMovie("INTRO15F")

HideAreaOnMap("AR9800")
Continue()
END

ar0602-GOOD.BAF

IF
OnCreation()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetCursorState(TRUE)
FadeToColor([1.0],0)
SmallWait(10)

StartMovie("SOAINTRO")
Continue()
END

IF
OnCreation()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetCursorState(TRUE)
FadeToColor([1.0],0)
SmallWait(10)

StartMovie("INTRO15F")
HideAreaOnMap("AR9800")
Continue()
END

With the BAD script block, the game appears to hang (actually, black screen), but if you wait long enough it will kick off to the remainder of the game. But by switching those two lines around I can see the game normally. Weird, but thankfully resolvable. (Files not attached, as problem might be unique to my installation.)

There's no point in determining why this is happening - now. Once I start using G3-BG2-Fixpack, I'll check if this behavior still happens.

Attached File  r0602.BAF.txt   2.19K   246 downloads

Edited by Azazello, 02 April 2007 - 02:16 PM.

#43 --Valfar--

--Valfar--

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:43 AM

I'd like to have finally a normal start of the game, but as I see it's not so easy...

Last time, as I installed a mega-modificated monster I couldn't save and then load game in AR0602. just when I loaded the game, I had something like cutescene which blocked any action. I couldn't do anything...

Now I've installed another version, and still I have problems. In current set of mods, Irenniucs doesn't want to come, my warrior stands all the time, and cutescene is blocked. When I place other version of ar0602.bcs Irenicus comes, but Imoen doesn't. How can I solve this problem?

#44 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:21 AM

I'd like to have finally a normal start of the game, but as I see it's not so easy...

Last time, as I installed a mega-modificated monster I couldn't save and then load game in AR0602. just when I loaded the game, I had something like cutescene which blocked any action. I couldn't do anything...

Now I've installed another version, and still I have problems. In current set of mods, Irenniucs doesn't want to come, my warrior stands all the time, and cutescene is blocked. When I place other version of ar0602.bcs Irenicus comes, but Imoen doesn't. How can I solve this problem?

Please post your WeiDU.log and your AR0602.bcs and I'll see if I can fix it for you.

It takes a village...

#45 --valfar--

--valfar--

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:05 AM

I've just found and checked some pinned versions of AR602.bcs and one has helped.

ar0602.BCS - 37,4 kb

uh... I didn't make a backup, so I won't present the previous version :whistling:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Podstawowe poprawki
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #100 // Druzyna otrzymuje PD za odeslanie Keldorna by sie pogodzil z Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #101 //D Ulepszone animacje zaklec
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #102 // Praca Cromwella zabiera dzien
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #103 // Poprawki sztyletow rzucanych/wrecz
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #104 // Poprawki swietych symboli Ghreyfaina
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #106 // Giganci otrzymuja kary gdy atakuja niziolki, krasnoludow i gnomow
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #109 // Poprawki dla przyzwanych demonow
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #110 // Dodatkowe poprawki skryptow
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #111 // Poprawiona Piesn Barda
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #112 // Zabojca magow zmniejsza szanse na rzucenie czaru takze przy ataku dystansowym
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #113 // Dodatkowe poprawki charakterow
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #1 #115 // Usuniecie mozliwosci rozproszenia Ĺ?ap dla Zmiany ksztaĹ?tu
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #7 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Rdzeä 1.04
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct various errors on race, class etc
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reduce bolts of lightning damage
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Easier party NPC management: allow NPC pairs separation, NPCs go to inns
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Smarter general AI
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #22 // Better calls for help
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #23 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #28 // Smarter mages
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #29 // Mages pre-cast defensive spells
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #32 // Smarter priests
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #33 // Priests pre-cast defensive spells
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #34 // Big Picture and Questpack scripting compatibility
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #35 // Smarter deployment
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #36 // Harder giant and phase spiders
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #38 // Smarter sirines and dryads
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #39 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #40 // Smarter basilisks
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #41 // Improved doppelgangers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #48 // Improved miscellaneous encounters
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #58 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project for BGT: Core Install
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Give Imoen her BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // Non-joinable character portraits
~PROLOGUE/PROLOGUE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Prologue Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu and BGT-WeiDU
~SETUP-SPELL50.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extend Many Spells to 50th Level
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #4 #0 // Dodatkowe ulepszenia dla Cienii Amn
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #4 #1 // Dodatkowe ulepszenia dla Tronu Bhaala
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions
~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Potion Graphics
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rządy Wolności (SoA lub ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Rządy Prawości (ToB)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #14 // Level-50 Ruleset (Code By King Diamond)
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPSeries v3
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #0 // Eldoth przypomina Skie o okupie
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #1 // Angelo rozpoznaje Shar-teel
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #2 // Zakoäczenie questu Kagaina z karawanĄ
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #3 // Silniejszy Sarevok i Semaj
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #5 // Druid/ťowca-przyjazne nied«wiedzie w BG1
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #6 // Szcz©˜liwy patch: NPCe nie mogĄ opu˜ci? druľyny
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #9 // Losowo aktywowane puˆapki w jaskini pirat˘w -> Randomizacja czasu gry
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #10 // Pojemniki Wybrzeľa Mieczy
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #11 // Zmienione spawny potwor˘w -> Poziomowe spawny jak w TuTu
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #14 // Coran reaguje na ˜mier? wywerny
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #15 // Wi©cej skalp˘w bandyt˘w
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #6 #16 // WyˆĄczenie niszczenia si© przedmiot˘w
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #40 // Zmień kolor skóry Viconi na Ciemnoniebieski
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #50 // Skrypt przemiany avatarów
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #60 // Poprawki animacji bronii
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #70 // Wygląd zaklęć z Icewind Dale (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #100 // Szarzy luzdie używają monotonnych kolorów
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #110 // Poprawki Ikon
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #130 // Wszyskie dialogi zatrzymują grę
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #1010 // Więcej interiekcji
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #1020 // Zmiana punktów życia wpływa na dialogii NPC
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #1070 // Ulepszone dialogi wyrzucenia z drużyny
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #1080 // Dodaj Torby Przechowywania
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #1120 // Sklepy sprzedają większe stosy przedmiotów
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #1160 // Wiele twierdz -> Brak ograniczen (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2040 // Maczugi dla Wszystkich
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2060 // Style Walki dla wszystkich
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2100 // Pozwól na używanie umiejętności złodziejskich w ciężkich pancerzach
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2120 // Pozwól rzucać czary maga w Ciężkich Pancerzach
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2140 // Dodatkowe opcje dwuklasowości
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2151 // Noszenie wielu magicznych przedmiotów z prmią do KP -> Brak Ograniczeń
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #2160 // Alternatywny system bieglosci w broniach -> Zbalansowane Biegłości
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3000 // Większa ilość punktów zdrowia prz awansie -> Maximum
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3010 // Maxymalna ilość punktów zdrowia dla NPC(the bigg) -> Dla wszystkich stowrzeń w grze
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3031 // Łatwa Nauka Czarów -> 100% Szansa Nauczenia Czaru oraz brak maksymalnej ilości czarów
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3040 // Uczyń Torby Przechowywania Bezdennymi
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3050 // Usuń zmęczenie z czarów przywrócenia
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3060 // Usuń dźwięk "Musisz zebrać drużynę przed wyruszeniem w drogę..."(Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3070 // Zmiana wplywu Reputacji na ceny w sklepach -> Obniżki dla grup o niskiej reputacji (Sabre)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3080 // Nieograniczone stackowanie amunicji
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3090 // Nieograniczone stackowanie kamieni i biżuterii
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3100 // Nieograniczone stackowanie mikstur
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3110 // Nieograniczone stackowanie zwojów
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3121 // Szczęśliwość(NPC w drużynie nie walczą i nie narzekają na reputacje) -> Postacie przylaczalne wspominaja o nieodpowiedniej dla nich reputacji, lecz nie odchodza (Salk)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3150 // Wyłączenie ochydnych animacji Płaszcza Odbijania i Zaklęcia-Pułapki
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3160 // Zatrzymywanie łupów po Drizzcie, wyłączenie Malchora Harpella
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3179 // Oszustwa w romansach -> Brak rasowych wymagan dla romansow
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3190 // Odpoczywaj gdziekolwiek(Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #3200 // Możliwość sprzedawania kijów, maczug i proc (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #4010 // Ulepszone przyzywanie Dusz
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #4020 // NPC w stylu Tronu Bhaala
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #4031 // Stałe Statystyki: Edwin -> Użyj wartości z BG2
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #4041 // Stałe Statysyki: Jaheira -> Użyj wartości z BG2
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #4061 // Stałe Statystyki: Minsc -> Użyj wartości z BG2
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #6 #4071 // Stałe Statystyki: Viconia -> Użyj wartości z BG2
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #3 #10 // Ulepszony system zdolnosci wysokopoziomowych
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #3 #40 // Uniwersalne slabsze szaty
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.5 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 Genre Mods & SoA/TOB + BP Family Mods...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding sword)

#46 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:25 AM

In my Mega-Mod the RoT start sequence mostly not appears. I have reduced my installation to a very small one: BG2Fixpack v3, CtB v1.8 with Chores 2.0, CtB_FF v1.1, RoT v2.0

I have tried out your patches, but it still remains the same: the RoT cutscene does not appear. I wonder, why this happens never before at my earlier installs?

By using King Diamond's patches bAR0602.baf and ENTJAR1.BAF, the cutscene appears, but there seems to be an error with the ENTJAR1.BAF: most of the screen is black except a small edge on the upper left side of the screen. After the cutscene the GUI doesn't appear.

I have tried out various combinations of these mods, always in this order with or without one of them:

BG2Fixpack v3 with all components
TTSQ (I have installed it first, because it overwrites the Ribald.dlg)
NEJ2Biffer
NEJ2v602
TDD v1.11
SoS v1.11
CtB with Chores v1.8 with/without changed r0602.BAF
CtB_FF v1.1
RoT see above

First I thought, it comes from CtB and installed without it, then I thought it comes from TTSQ, although I didn't know why this should come from this mod.
I have installed only BG2Fixpack - CtB - RoT and I also have installed only BG2Fixpack - TTSQ - RoT
The result remains the same: also when I repeated an identical install, sometimes the RoT start sequence appears, sometimes not.

How can that be and is there a solution for this?

There are the cutscenes from Chores, then Imoen appears in Irenicus Dungeon. From earlier installations I know, first there should be the RoT start sequence, then these from Chores, and then Imoen does NOT appear; this was corrected only by the BGT mod. By the way: I like this order more than that one the RoT cutscene comes after Imoen had freed the main character.

#47 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:18 AM

Hoi Leonardo.

When I did my tests, I saved the versions of ar0602.bcs from each tests, and then compared them side-by-side. So please post the versions after each installation scenario -- please post them as TXT as there is no need to see the BCS files.

BTW what is 'TTSQ'?

#48 rainagel

rainagel
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

Hi,guys.
What I wonna know is that whether there will be a chance that I can finish the installation list below
on a Baldur's Gate Series Collection(2CDs+2DVDs)?

(This is from the first page but I have changed it a little:I removed some from it)
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #105 // Additional Hero Quests in Trademeet Wait Until Hero is Officially Named
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.11
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.8
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.09 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.0
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Region Of Terror Kit Pack
~SETUP-ROTUPDATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region of Terror - Fix #1
~BGT/SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.02
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct various errors on race, class etc
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reduce bolts of lightning damage
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replace many magic weapons with fine ones
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Easier party NPC management: allow NPC pairs separation, NPCs go to inns
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Allow Yeslick to use axes
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Smarter general AI
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #22 // Better calls for help
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #23 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #28 // Smarter mages
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #29 // Mages pre-cast defensive spells
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #32 // Smarter priests
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #33 // Priests pre-cast defensive spells
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #34 // Big Picture scripting compatibility
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #35 // Smarter deployment
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #36 // Harder giant and phase spiders
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #37 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #38 // Smarter sirines and dryads
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #39 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #40 // Smarter basilisks
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #41 // Improved doppelgangers
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #42 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #43 // Relocated bounty hunters
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #44 // Improved Ulcaster
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #45 // Improved Balduran's Isle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #46 // Improved Durlag's Tower
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #47 // Improved Demon Cultists
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #48 // Improved miscellaneous encounters
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #49 // Tougher chapter-two end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Tougher chapter-three end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #51 // Tougher chapter-four end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #52 // Tougher chapter-five end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #53 // Tougher chapter-six end battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #54 // Improved final battle
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #55 // Skip Candlekeep
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #57 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #58 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #59 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack
~SETUP-SCSBGT.TP2~ #0 #60 // Ease-of-use player AI
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.85 Mod
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu v1.45 Mod
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.05 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~ABYSTORE/ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu v1.5
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.2
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-PSTELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphere_Return_v2 Weidu
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Girdle of Fortitude
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Patrick's Chainmail
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replaced Crom Faeyr
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fixed Dragon Plate Armor
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Ring of Power
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Anomen's Ring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // BG1 Ring of Wizardry
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.2
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Angelo notices Shar-teel
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Finishable Kagain caravan quest
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Sarevok and Semaj ***(Edited as per pro5 in SCS Forum)***
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Major locations explored upon visit
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Druid/Ranger-responsive bears in BG1
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Game-time randomisation
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Remove item shattering
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Reintroduce Dimension Door
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Remove Quayle Portrait
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Sensible Lore Table
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Backstabbing
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Kick-out Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor' Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Alter Item Descriptions for 'Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Armor' Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring and Spell-Trap Animation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3181 // Romance Cheats -> No Gender/Racial Requirements for Romance, Allow Multiple Romances
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Shapeshifting fix -> Heal on shifting back to human (Default)
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Revised Armors & Shields. -> Update the descriptions.
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Exnem Vault v5, Install Items
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add items to creatures
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add items to areas (affects SOA areas only - not BGT, TDD, CtB, etc. areas)
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Big Picture"
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // "Tortured Souls" - just nice in-game Fonts

In fact,when I finished the smaller installation(BG2+ToB+Patch26498eng+BG2Fixpackv3+SOS1.11+TDD1.11+ROT2.0+ROTUpdate
+bp1.77+wm6.5) with neglecting a fatal error(Unix_24_*_"write"_*_"") during installing ROT,the game crashed to the desktop after the first dialog with Imoen(BTW,I had used the ROT-CTB cutscence solution fix by King Diamond in SHS ROT forum but I hadn't installed CTB ).Is it possible to fix that(almost all of the approaches attached on the webpage are too complicated for me so please try your best to make me UNDERSTAND )?

I'm from China and I love this game(otherwise I wouldn't have been here.)so I'm looking forward to seeing an answer.
Thanks!

#49 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:17 PM

It looks good to me, all but

~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP

This is currently buged.

Good luck!

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#50 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

Yes, use Weimer's Ascension until BPv178 comes out. Also, install Exnem before BG2 Tweaks to take advantage of the Item stacking.

It takes a village...

#51 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

Hoi Leonardo.

When I did my tests, I saved the versions of ar0602.bcs from each tests, and then compared them side-by-side. So please post the versions after each installation scenario -- please post them as TXT as there is no need to see the BCS files.

BTW what is 'TTSQ'?

I'm not quite sure, what you need. I only have the latest ar0602.bcs from the override from this installation scenario: Fixpack-NEJ-TDD-SoS-CtB-TS-RoT-BGT-BGTNEJ2. I have not saved the files after every step. Does this one any help or must I repeat the installation?

I had corrected the files oCUT01.BCS, oCUT01G.bcs, oCUTD1.BCS from NeJ and the files o1Edwin.bcs, o2Aerie.bcs, o3Aerie.bcs, o3Minsc.bcs from NEJ2
After installing BGTNEJ2 I had two new errors that I had never before:

WARNING: cannot find block matching [BGTNeJ2/compat/oAR0602.baf]

WARNING: cannot find block matching [BGTNeJ2/sharteel/scripts/oARAM00.baf]

I thought, this may come from the changed NEJ files. Therefore I did a new installation with the unchanged NEJ files in this order: NEJ-Fixpack-TDD-SoS-CtB-TS-RoT-BGT-BGTNEJ2. And again, I have the same warnings. Also from this installation I have only the latest file from the override.
The only difference between this installation and my earlier installation are the changes from the versions of Fixpack from v1 to v3 and BGT from v1.02 to v1.04

TTSQ stands for The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU

#52 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:05 AM

OK just post your AR0602.txt. We can compare it to our own/owns.

Perhaps use "TS-weidu" instead of TTSQ. Less confusing for old-fashion folks like meself.

#53 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:56 AM

Perhaps use "TS-weidu" instead of TTSQ. Less confusing for old-fashion folks like meself.

I think 'The Tortured Soul Quest" takes place in the Graveyard near the gravedigger of "Man in the Red outfit" fame, and is very very short.

It takes a village...

#54 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

I think 'The Tortured Soul Quest" takes place in the Graveyard near the gravedigger of "Man in the Red outfit" fame, and is very very short.

Too many mods made for this game...

#55 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:59 PM

As you wished, here comes my AR0602.bcs from this installation scenario: NEJ2-Fixpack-TDD-SoS-CtB-TS-RoT-BGT-BGTNEJ. I hope, this can help you. By the way, there is no difference, whether NEJ2 without fixes is installed before Fixpack or NEJ2 with fixes is installed after Fixpack.

IF
	OnCreation()
	InMyArea("Imoen")
	Global("hf_Destroy_Imoen","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("hf_Destroy_Imoen","GLOBAL",1)
		ActionOverride("Imoen",DestroySelf())
END

IF
	InParty("Imoen2")
	Global("MoveScreen","AR0602",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("MoveScreen","AR0602",1)
		SaveGame(0)
		MoveViewPoint([3802.2769],VERY_FAST)
END

IF
	OnCreation()
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetCursorState(TRUE)
		FadeToColor([1.0],0)
		SmallWait(10)
		StartMovie("SOAINTRO")
		Continue()
END

IF
	OnCreation()
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetCursorState(TRUE)
		FadeToColor([1.0],0)
		SmallWait(10)
		StartMovie("SOAINTRO")
		Continue()
END

IF
	XP(Player1,1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		AddXPObject(Player1,88999)
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",0)
	Global("ImoenPartyBG1","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",1)
		ReallyForceSpellRES("BGIMPORT","Imoen2") // No such index
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",ChangeAIScript("Imoen",OVERRIDE))
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",ChangeAIScript("",GENERAL))
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",ChangeAIScript("wtasight",DEFAULT))
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",ChangeAIScript("SBTIMO",RACE))
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",SetDialog("Imoen10"))
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",SetNumTimesTalkedTo(0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("ImoenPartyBG1","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Imoen10",[3198.2837],6) // Imoen
		SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADIMOEN2","GLOBAL",0)
		ActionOverride("Imoen",MakeGlobal())
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",0)
	Global("JaheiraPartyBG1","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",1)
		ReallyForceSpellRES("BGJAPORT","Jaheira") // No such index
		ActionOverride("Jaheira",ChangeAIScript("Jaheira",OVERRIDE))
		ActionOverride("Jaheira",ChangeAIScript("dplayer",DEFAULT))
		ActionOverride("Jaheira",ChangeAIScript("SBTJAH",RACE))
		ActionOverride("Jaheira",SetDialog("Jaheira"))
		ActionOverride("Jaheira",SetNumTimesTalkedTo(0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("JaheiraPartyBG1","GLOBAL",0)
	Dead("Jaheira")
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Jaheira")
	LevelLT(Player1,8)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Jaheir7",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADJAHEIRA","GLOBAL",0)
		ActionOverride("Jaheira",MakeGlobal())
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Jaheira")
	LevelGT(Player1,7)
	LevelLT(Player1,11)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Jaheir8",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Jaheira")
	Level(Player1,11)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Jaheir11",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Jaheira")
	LevelGT(Player1,11)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Jaheir12",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("MinscImport","GLOBAL",0)
	Global("MinscPartyBG1","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",1)
		ChangeAlignment("Minsc",CHAOTIC_GOOD)
		ReallyForceSpellRES("BGMIPORT","Minsc") // No such index
		ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("Minsc",OVERRIDE))
		ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("minscx",GENERAL))
		ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("dplayer",DEFAULT))
		ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("SBTMIN",RACE))
		ActionOverride("Minsc",SetDialog("Minsca"))
		ActionOverride("Minsc",SetNumTimesTalkedTo(0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("MinscPartyBG1","GLOBAL",0)
	Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	LevelLT(Player1,8)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Minsc7",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADMINSC","GLOBAL",0)
		ActionOverride("Minsc",MakeGlobal())
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	Level(Player1,8)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Minsc8",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	Level(Player1,9)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Minsc9",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	OR(2)
		Level(Player1,10)
		Level(Player1,11)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Minsc10",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		Continue()
END

IF
	!Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	LevelGT(Player1,11)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Minsc12",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		Continue()
END

IF
	GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher10","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveMinus","GLOBAL",-1)
		AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher10","IHaveMinus")
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOUC10",0,0,0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher25","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher25","IHaveMinus")
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOUC25",0,0,0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher50","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher50","IHaveMinus")
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOUC50",0,0,0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher100","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher100","IHaveMinus")
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOU100",0,0,0))
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHavePants","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHavePants","GLOBAL",2)
		SetGlobal("BG1Pantaloons","GLOBAL",1)
		ActionOverride("Picture1",CreateItem("MISC47",0,0,0)) // Goldene Pantalons
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveRing","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveRing","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("ring25b",0,0,0)) // Koveras' Schutzring
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveMoonblade","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveMoonblade","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Picture1",CreateItem("sw1h13",0,0,0)) // Mondklinge
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveBalduran","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveBalduran","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("HELM07",0,0,0)) // Baldurans Helm
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveClaw","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveClaw","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("MISC72",0,0,0)) // Die Klaue von Kazgaroth
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveHorn","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveHorn","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("MISC73",0,0,0)) // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveSecond","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveSecond","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("LEAT03",0,0,0)) // Besch¸tzer des Zweiten +2
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHavePlate","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHavePlate","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("PLAT02",0,0,0)) // Plattenpanzer +1
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveMissile","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveMissile","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("LEAT06",0,0,0)) // Beschlagenes Lederwams + 2: Zieht Geschosse an
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("IHaveChain","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IHaveChain","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("CHAN07",0,0,0)) // Kettenhemd +3
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("MeetOldenFriends","GLOBAL",10)
	Global("IHaveFamiliar","GLOBAL",0)
	PartyHasItem("FAMCAT") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMCAT")) // Vertrauter
		SetGlobal("IHaveFamiliar","GLOBAL",2)
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMDUST") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMDUST")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMFAIR") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMFAIR")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMFER") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMFER")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMIMP") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMIMP")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMPSD") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMPSD")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMQUAS") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMQUAS")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	PartyHasItem("FAMRAB") // Vertrauter
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMRAB")) // Vertrauter
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("RielevDisable","AR0602",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("RielevDisable","AR0602",1)
		TriggerActivation("Rielevdeadtrigger",FALSE)
END

IF
	Global("IrenTeleport","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("IrenTeleport","GLOBAL",1)
		SmallWait(8)
		PlaySound("EFF_M29")
		FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
		CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3075.644])
		CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3029.652])
		CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[2975.670])
		CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3114.665])
		CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3068.681])
		CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3004.704])
END

IF
	Global("BG1Pantaloons","GLOBAL",0)
	PartyHasItem("MISC47") // Goldene Pantalons
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("BG1DrizztItem","GLOBAL",0)
	OR(3)
		PartyHasItem("CHAN06") // Mithril Kettenhemd +4
		PartyHasItem("SW1H15") // Krumms?bel +3, Frostbrand
		PartyHasItem("SW1H16") // Krumms?bel +5, Verteidiger
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("BG1DrizztItem","GLOBAL",1)
		Continue()
END

IF
	GlobalGT("MinscImport","GLOBAL",0)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
	GlobalGT("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
	GlobalGT("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",0)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
	Gender(Player1,MALE)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
		SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
		SetGlobal("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
		ActionOverride("Malaaq",MoveBetweenAreas("AR0601",[345.591],14))
		ActionOverride("DuegarClanChief",TakeItemListPartyNum("IMPORT01",1))
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",TakeItemListPartyNum("IMPORT03",1))
		SmallWait(4)
		TakePartyGold(2147483647)
		ActionOverride(Player1,MakeUnselectable(0))
		ActionOverride(Player1,DestroyAllEquipment())
		ActionOverride(Player2,DestroyAllEquipment())
		ActionOverride(Player3,DestroyAllEquipment())
		ActionOverride(Player4,DestroyAllEquipment())
		ActionOverride(Player5,DestroyAllEquipment())
		ActionOverride(Player6,DestroyAllEquipment())
		CreateCreature("CSJON",[3210.3304],10) // Magier
		ActionOverride(Player1,PlayDead(165))
		Wait(1)
		FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
		StartCutSceneMode()
		StartCutScene("CBNEWGMM")
END

IF
	GlobalGT("MinscImport","GLOBAL",0)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
	GlobalGT("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
	GlobalGT("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",0)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
	Gender(Player1,FEMALE)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
		SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
		SetGlobal("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this additional line comes from Ronin's CtB Chores Fix
		SmallWait(4)
		Wait(1)
		FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
		StartCutSceneMode()
		StartCutScene("CBNEWGMF")
END

IF
	InParty("Imoen2")
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SaveGame(0)
END

IF
	Global("AataqahFight","AR0602",1)
	Dead("AataqahOgre")
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("AataqahFight","AR0602",2)
		Wait(1)
		CreateCreatureObjectEffect("AATAQAH","SPCLOUD3",Player1)
		ActionOverride("Aataqah",Wait(2))
END

IF
	NumDead("AataqahGibber",4)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		Wait(1)
END

IF
	HPPercentLT(MostDamagedOf(Myself),25)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		Wait(1)
END

IF
	Global("Ellsime","AR0602",1)
	OpenState("DOOR08",FALSE)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		OpenDoor("DOOR08")
END

IF
	HasItem("misc73","Shelf1") // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
	Global("CDMisc73","AR0602",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",DestroyItem("misc73")) // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
		ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("misc73",30,0,0)) // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
		SetGlobal("CDMisc73","AR0602",1)
END

IF
	Global("ar0602","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("bugbear",[617.2022],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("bugbear",[670.2067],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("bugarch",[717.1957],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("bugarch",[763.1991],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("bugarch",[823.1450],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("bugarch",[796.1589],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("bugarch",[904.1522],4) // Bugbear
		CreateCreature("ddogre01",[977.262],4) // Ogre
		CreateCreature("ddogre01",[1030.303],4) // Ogre
		CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3204.814],4) // Ogre
		CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3281.765],4) // Ogre
		CreateCreature("otyugh",[2496.2056],4) // Otyugh
		CreateCreature("otyugh",[2761.1962],4) // Otyugh
		SetGlobal("ar0602","GLOBAL",1)
END

IF
	Global("CreaWulfi","AR0602",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("Wulfg2",[400.1900],13) // Wulfgar
		SetGlobal("CreaWulfi","AR0602",1)
END

IF
	Global("VP_In_BG1","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("VP_In_BG1","GLOBAL",0)
END

IF
	Global("VP_SharteelKey","GLOBAL",0)
	InMyArea("Sharteel")
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Jailkeep Table",CreateItem("VPSHRKEY",0,0,0))
		Lock("Cell04")
		SetGlobal("VP_SharteelKey","GLOBAL",1)
END

From a installation scenario without NEJ:

IF
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",CreateItem("Imoenhp1",1,0,0)) // Imones G¸rtel	  //<-- this additional line was only, if NEJ was notinstalled
		ActionOverride("Imoen2",FillSlot(SLOT_BELT))								  //<-- this additional line was only, if NEJ was notinstalled
		Continue()
END

#56 Whiteraven

Whiteraven
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

where BG2 Fixpack and RoT is installed.

this is caused by RoT not being updated since the release of the Fixpack. solution: new version of RoT. the problem is that RoT does an EXTEND_TOP that contains within it a

but the new game sequence is looking for
- and as the EXTEND_TOP gives RoT precedence over the new game routine, you never get a new game... there's an open question as to why this problem is only showing up now, but the workaround is pretty straightforward. either: open up RoTerror/SNIP/BAF/tAR0602.BAF and remove the line SetGlobal("NewGame","AR0602",1):

IF
	OnCreation()
	Global("EntJar1","AR0602",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ClearAllActions()
		HideGUI()
		StartCutSceneMode()
		StartCutScene("EntJar1")
		SetGlobal("EntJar1","AR0602",1)
		SetGlobal("NewGame","AR0602",1) // <- delete this line here
		Continue()
END

or, download the attached tAR0602.BAF, and put it in yr RoTerror/SNIP/BAF folder (overwriting as necessary).

Well, i tried it twice and didn't work for me. The game still hangs and irenicus does NOT appear.
This is my ninth reinstall total (with not all same reasons) and I'm on the verge of giving up... may be i'll play the game w/o RoT or something... but I still wanna try, if there's some hope.

Can anyone help me out? :S

#57 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:55 PM

Did you download the file and put in your override folder? and do you currently have both CtB and RoT installed?

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#58 Whiteraven

Whiteraven
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:07 PM

Did you download the file and put in your override folder? and do you currently have both CtB and RoT installed?

Which file are you talking about? "tAR0602.BAF" or the one King Diamond posted /which is bAR0602.baf.txt, and ENTJAR1.BAF.txt/?

well, i do have CtB (without chores) and RoT installed...

edit: no, i haven't done anything to do with override folder. maybe i missed it or something.. i'm just bit tired :P

Edited by Whiteraven, 14 June 2007 - 08:11 PM.

#59 Whiteraven

Whiteraven
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

Which file are you talking about? "tAR0602.BAF" or the one King Diamond posted /which is bAR0602.baf.txt, and ENTJAR1.BAF.txt/?

well, i do have CtB (without chores) and RoT installed...

edit: no, i haven't done anything to do with override folder. maybe i missed it or something.. i'm just bit tired :P

I changed 'AR0602.bcs' manually as what leonardo has posted above.
But it all skips the cutscenes, and game begins without irenicus.
I'm not sure it's gonna cause any problem... but will continue to play and see what happens. I'll also continue to check here just in case.

#60 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

@Leonardo Watson, try this:
//This section was missing from your post. You did say you had RoT installed?
IF
	OnCreation()
	Global("EntJar1","AR0602",0)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ClearAllActions()
		HideGUI()
		StartCutSceneMode()
		StartCutScene("EntJar1")
		SetGlobal("EntJar1","AR0602",1)
		Continue()
END

IF
	 OnCreation()
	 InMyArea("Imoen")
	 Global("hf_Destroy_Imoen","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("hf_Destroy_Imoen","GLOBAL",1)
		 ActionOverride("Imoen",DestroySelf())
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 OnCreation()
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetCursorState(TRUE)
		 FadeToColor([1.0],0)
		 SmallWait(10)
		 StartMovie("SOAINTRO")
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 OnCreation()
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetCursorState(TRUE)
		 FadeToColor([1.0],0)
		 SmallWait(10)
		 StartMovie("SOAINTRO")
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 XP(Player1,1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 AddXPObject(Player1,88999)
		 Continue()
 END

IF
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("ImoenPartyBG1","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Imoen10",[3198.2837],6) // Imoen
		 SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADIMOEN2","GLOBAL",0)
		 ActionOverride("Imoen",MakeGlobal())
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("JaheiraPartyBG1","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",1)
		 ReallyForceSpellRES("BGJAPORT","Jaheira") // No such index
		 ActionOverride("Jaheira",ChangeAIScript("Jaheira",OVERRIDE))
		 ActionOverride("Jaheira",ChangeAIScript("dplayer",DEFAULT))
		 ActionOverride("Jaheira",ChangeAIScript("SBTJAH",RACE))
		 ActionOverride("Jaheira",SetDialog("Jaheira"))
		 ActionOverride("Jaheira",SetNumTimesTalkedTo(0))
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Dead("Jaheira")
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Jaheira")
	 LevelLT(Player1,8)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Jaheir7",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Jaheira")
	 LevelGT(Player1,7)
	 LevelLT(Player1,11)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Jaheir8",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Jaheira")
	 Level(Player1,11)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Jaheir11",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Jaheira")
	 LevelGT(Player1,11)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Jaheir12",[3898.2676],6) // Jaheira
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("MinscPartyBG1","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",1)
		 ChangeAlignment("Minsc",CHAOTIC_GOOD)
		 ReallyForceSpellRES("BGMIPORT","Minsc") // No such index
		 ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("Minsc",OVERRIDE))
		 ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("minscx",GENERAL))
		 ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("dplayer",DEFAULT))
		 ActionOverride("Minsc",ChangeAIScript("SBTMIN",RACE))
		 ActionOverride("Minsc",SetDialog("Minsca"))
		 ActionOverride("Minsc",SetNumTimesTalkedTo(0))
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	 LevelLT(Player1,8)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Minsc7",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	 Level(Player1,8)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Minsc8",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	 Level(Player1,9)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Minsc9",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	 OR(2)
		 Level(Player1,10)
		 Level(Player1,11)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Minsc10",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 !Dead("Minsc") // Minsk
	 LevelGT(Player1,11)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Minsc12",[4029.2759],6) // Minsk
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher10","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher10","IHaveMinus")
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOUC10",0,0,0))
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher25","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher25","IHaveMinus")
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOUC25",0,0,0))
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher50","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher50","IHaveMinus")
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOUC50",0,0,0))
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 GlobalGT("IHaveVoucher100","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 AddGlobals("IHaveVoucher100","IHaveMinus")
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("VPVOU100",0,0,0))
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHavePants","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHavePants","GLOBAL",2)
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveRing","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveRing","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("ring25b",0,0,0)) // Koveras' Schutzring
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveMoonblade","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveMoonblade","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Picture1",CreateItem("sw1h13",0,0,0)) // Mondklinge
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveBalduran","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveBalduran","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("HELM07",0,0,0)) // Baldurans Helm
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveClaw","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveClaw","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("MISC72",0,0,0)) // Die Klaue von Kazgaroth
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveHorn","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveHorn","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("MISC73",0,0,0)) // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveSecond","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveSecond","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("LEAT03",0,0,0)) // Besch¸tzer des Zweiten +2
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHavePlate","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHavePlate","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("PLAT02",0,0,0)) // Plattenpanzer +1
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveMissile","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveMissile","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("LEAT06",0,0,0)) // Beschlagenes Lederwams + 2: Zieht Geschosse an
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("IHaveChain","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IHaveChain","GLOBAL",2)
		 ActionOverride("Table1",CreateItem("CHAN07",0,0,0)) // Kettenhemd +3
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMCAT") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMCAT")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMDUST") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMDUST")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMFAIR") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMFAIR")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMFER") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMFER")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMIMP") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMIMP")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMPSD") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMPSD")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMQUAS") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMQUAS")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 PartyHasItem("FAMRAB") // Vertrauter
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Picture 1",TakePartyItem("FAMRAB")) // Vertrauter
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("RielevDisable","AR0602",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("RielevDisable","AR0602",1)
		 TriggerActivation("Rielevdeadtrigger",FALSE)
 END

IF
	 Global("IrenTeleport","GLOBAL",2)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("IrenTeleport","GLOBAL",1)
		 SmallWait(8)
		 PlaySound("EFF_M29")
		 FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
		 CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3075.644])
		 CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3029.652])
		 CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[2975.670])
		 CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3114.665])
		 CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3068.681])
		 CreateVisualEffect("SPCLOUD1",[3004.704])
 END

IF
	 Global("BG1Pantaloons","GLOBAL",0)
	 PartyHasItem("MISC47") // Goldene Pantalons
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Continue()
 END

IF
	 Global("BG1DrizztItem","GLOBAL",0)
	 OR(3)
		 PartyHasItem("CHAN06") // Mithril Kettenhemd +4
		 PartyHasItem("SW1H15") // Krumms?bel +3, Frostbrand
		 PartyHasItem("SW1H16") // Krumms?bel +5, Verteidiger
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("BG1DrizztItem","GLOBAL",1)
		 Continue()
 END

IF
 //	Global("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this line is not needed due to the lines below
 //	Global("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this line is not needed due to the lines below
 //	Global("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this line is not needed due to the lines below
	 GlobalGT("MinscImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
	 GlobalGT("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
	 GlobalGT("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
	 Gender(Player1,MALE)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
		 SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
		 SetGlobal("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
		 SmallWait(4)
		 Wait(1)
		 FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
		 StartCutSceneMode()
		 StartCutScene("CBNEWGMM")
 END

IF
 //	Global("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this line is not needed due to the lines below
 //	Global("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this line is not needed due to the lines below
 //	Global("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)			//<-- this line is not needed due to the lines below
	 GlobalGT("MinscImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
	 GlobalGT("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
	 GlobalGT("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",0)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
	 Gender(Player1,FEMALE)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("MinscImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
		 SetGlobal("JaheiraImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
		 SetGlobal("ImoenImport","GLOBAL",2)		//<-- I think you meant to write "this additional line comes from AZAZELLO'S CtB Chores Fix"
		 SmallWait(4)
		 Wait(1)
		 FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
		 StartCutSceneMode()
		 StartCutScene("CBNEWGMF")
 END

IF
	 InParty("Imoen2")
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SaveGame(0)
 END

IF
	 Dead("AataqahOgre")
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Wait(1)
 END

IF
	 NumDead("AataqahGibber",4)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Wait(1)
 END

IF
	 HPPercentLT(MostDamagedOf(Myself),25)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 Wait(1)
 END

IF
	 Global("Ellsime","AR0602",1)
	 OpenState("DOOR08",FALSE)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 OpenDoor("DOOR08")
 END

IF
	 HasItem("misc73","Shelf1") // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
	 Global("CDMisc73","AR0602",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Shelf1",DestroyItem("misc73")) // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
		 ActionOverride("Shelf1",CreateItem("misc73",30,0,0)) // Das Horn von Kazgaroth
		 SetGlobal("CDMisc73","AR0602",1)
 END

IF
	 Global("ar0602","GLOBAL",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("bugbear",[617.2022],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("bugbear",[670.2067],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("bugarch",[717.1957],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("bugarch",[763.1991],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("bugarch",[823.1450],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("bugarch",[796.1589],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("bugarch",[904.1522],4) // Bugbear
		 CreateCreature("ddogre01",[977.262],4) // Ogre
		 CreateCreature("ddogre01",[1030.303],4) // Ogre
		 CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3204.814],4) // Ogre
		 CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3281.765],4) // Ogre
		 CreateCreature("otyugh",[2496.2056],4) // Otyugh
		 CreateCreature("otyugh",[2761.1962],4) // Otyugh
		 SetGlobal("ar0602","GLOBAL",1)
 END

IF
	 Global("CreaWulfi","AR0602",0)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 CreateCreature("Wulfg2",[400.1900],13) // Wulfgar
		 SetGlobal("CreaWulfi","AR0602",1)
 END

IF
	 Global("VP_In_BG1","GLOBAL",1)
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 SetGlobal("VP_In_BG1","GLOBAL",0)
 END

IF
	 Global("VP_SharteelKey","GLOBAL",0)
	 InMyArea("Sharteel")
 THEN
	 RESPONSE #100
		 ActionOverride("Jailkeep Table",CreateItem("VPSHRKEY",0,0,0))
		 Lock("Cell04")
		 SetGlobal("VP_SharteelKey","GLOBAL",1)
 END

Edited by Azazello, 14 June 2007 - 10:01 PM.