Photo

Imoen/Chloe romance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Enter name here:

Enter name here:
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:24 PM

Just got shadowkeeper up and running to get my Viconia romance going again since she got imprisoned AND petrified all in one sitting :mellow: and I just now noticed she's been awfully quiet for someone in love.

Anyhow, I remembered that imoen got petrified as well :doh: Does that cause any romance problems between her and Chloe? And if it does, can someone tell me what global variables/stuff I might need to fix it? Chloe and Imoen haven't done much lately either, and I think their last banter was either the one where they go to bed together, or they're straggling behind the group talking to each other, either way, I'm in chapter 6 now and they haven't bantered since the Underdark.

Anyone know if this is normal, or their romance got reset most likely? Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Using the "Talk To" option on chloe seems to have gotten it to start up where it last left off at, everythings good for now :)

Edited by Enter name here:, 20 January 2007 - 04:44 PM.

#2 trufa

trufa
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:09 AM

If I turn down Chloe (to romaceactive,3), will she Romance with Immy?

Edited by trufa, 27 August 2007 - 01:09 AM.

#3 Mr. X

Mr. X
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

The same thing happened to me. Force talk Chloe or Immy (I don't remember which) and that should fix it.