• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#21 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:11 AM

@ zodden
Also I just noticed you installed BP Asseccsion and then the other version. What is the reason for that? --> these are additional components without ascension itsself

how many people do you have working on this project --> a hard core of about a dozen plus much more translators to bring the whole thing into German

has any of you played from beginning to end yet with all the mods installed --> I think, that would be take months or years. But several testers played different sections, testing and debugging is ongoing.

Have you figured out the problem with installing kits --> latest state with BGT-WeiDU v1.02: see main post above. Newer versions not tested with the kits. I hope, someone finds a better solution.

that thread is dying for a translation --> it will be made, but it needs some time. It's a manual with nearly 100 pages! Not only the descriptions have to be translated, also the titles of the components have to been changed to the english titles.

Members of our group had developed special software for the megamod:
Lokadamus made an installer, that loads all needed files from the internet and installs them according to the manual. Currently he is updating this to this huge version.
Lokadamus also made a sound balancer to put the different loudness from BG1 and BG2 to the same level.

Weigo made a special biffer for this huge mega-mod

Edited by Leonardo Watson, 08 February 2007 - 12:15 AM.

#22 zodden

zodden
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:34 AM

@ zodden
Also I just noticed you installed BP Asseccsion and then the other version. What is the reason for that? --> these are additional components without ascension itsself

how many people do you have working on this project --> a hard core of about a dozen plus much more translators to bring the whole thing into German

has any of you played from beginning to end yet with all the mods installed --> I think, that would be take months or years. But several testers played different sections, testing and debugging is ongoing.

Have you figured out the problem with installing kits --> latest state with BGT-WeiDU v1.02: see main post above. Newer versions not tested with the kits. I hope, someone finds a better solution.

that thread is dying for a translation --> it will be made, but it needs some time. It's a manual with nearly 100 pages! Not only the descriptions have to be translated, also the titles of the components have to been changed to the english titles.

Members of our group had developed special software for the megamod:
Lokadamus made an installer, that loads all needed files from the internet and installs them according to the manual. Currently he is updating this to this huge version.
Lokadamus also made a sound balancer to put the different loudness from BG1 and BG2 to the same level.

Weigo made a special biffer for this huge mega-mod

wow thats awesome stuff! I wish you great luck with it and please keep us updated as to the progress. :)

#23 -Marvin-

-Marvin-

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:08 PM

Yes, Leonardo did a great work creating this Instruction.

I finished installing this Megamod recently and I'm bughunting right now.
I want to give a small feedback about what were my problems on installing the Megamod:

1. Some mods that were compatible for Leonardo, made problems with my installation.
E.g. the Mortis mod. After installing this Mod the intros (SVA default video and ROT intro) didn't fire up anymore. After saving and reloading the missing intros came, but after they finished my game hung.
So you see, that different computers probably react differently to the installed Mods or whatever :P
(Same bug with improved difficulty from the bigg's tweak pack)

2. Victor's improved irenicus dungeon made the game crash when facing the goblins in the very beginning of the game (where also Wulfgar from ROT is located)

3. After installing the Megamod I had to add some continues() via NI to the ar0602.BCS, because there were some oon_top things (sorry, I'm not very good in Modder-language :cheers: ) and this caused that like in point 1 the intros didn't start.

4. Itemless Thieves and Mages are covered (if this is the right translation) component didn't work, because also warriors and so on were covered.

These were MY problems during the installation (I tried every Mod). Probably other people have less or more problems than me.

During gameplay:

BG1

1. Imoen had too much hitpoints
2. Way too hard encounterers at the beginning of BG1 (really unkillable)
3. Entering the house of slimequest made the game crash, although another forum member experienced that NOT slimequest was responsible, because also withought the mod the game crashed at that point
4. Ulcaster area makes the game crash. 99% a NEJ problem.

BG2

There is one annoying bug, that I experiece from time to time. Some bugbears are spawning in Irenicus Dungeon. Should be 4 or 5 or6. But sometimes when I start the game therer are about 20 and every time you sleep, they are getting more.... But I seem to be the only one to experience this bug. Anyway, sometimes it happens to me and sometimes not. I refer to when I start a new BG2 game NOT the transition from BG1 to BG2.

So these were my experiences with the Megamod installed after the instructions of Leonardo.
I can just say, that he did a great work and I'm happy to see that so many people seem to be interested to make BG2 become the biggest computer game ever. An epic adventure with several 100 hours of gameplay.

If you have any questions about the installation, just ask me. I'm sure we can help each other to make this Monster always more stabile. But you have to consider, that some components are either compatible or incompatible in English or they are neither translated in English. But you guys should know better than me :Bow:

I'll go on bughunting and report everything I notice to you.
Thanks for your attention :D

Marvin

PS: Sorry, If my English is not 100% correct, but just like Leonardo I'm German. I tried my best, so don't bite me :cheers:

#24 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:07 PM

I'm interested in your network - how are you all accessing the central installation? Or do you all have local copies of it?!!

{Sorry to ask the quesrions if they were explained already.}

#25 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:36 PM

During gameplay:
There is one annoying bug, that I experiece from time to time. Some bugbears are spawning in Irenicus Dungeon. Should be 4 or 5 or6. But sometimes when I start the game therer are about 20 and every time you sleep, they are getting more.... But I seem to be the only one to experience this bug. Anyway, sometimes it happens to me and sometimes not. I refer to when I start a new BG2 game NOT the transition from BG1 to BG2.

You don't by any chance have an earlier Fixpack Beta version installed do you? I had an issue with one of the 1st Betas in conjunction with BP that caused multitudes of Bugbears, and also the Otyughs would continually re-spawn.

It takes a village...

#26 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:32 AM

During gameplay:

You don't by any chance have an earlier Fixpack Beta version installed do you? I had an issue with one of the 1st Betas in conjunction with BP that caused multitudes of Bugbears, and also the Otyughs would continually re-spawn.

Exactly, also the Otyughs re-spawned. But I 100% used the latest version of all the Mods, so Fixpack is v2 for me. I had had another Megamod with the Beta4 that had caused the same problem. Later I tried a Megamod with v1 and it worked perfectly, so I was a bit confused experiencing the "old" bug again now with v2 of the Fixpack. But now it seems to be alright.
I changed the ar0602.bcs via NI like this:

from here:

IF
Global("ar0602","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
CreateCreature("bugbear",[617.2022],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugbear",[670.2067],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[717.1957],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[763.1991],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[823.1450],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[796.1589],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[904.1522],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[977.262],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[1030.303],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3204.814],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3281.765],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("otyugh",[2496.2056],4) // Otyugh
CreateCreature("otyugh",[2761.1962],4) // Otyugh
SetGlobal("ar0602","GLOBAL",1)
END

to herer with continue():

IF
Global("ar0602","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
CreateCreature("bugbear",[617.2022],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugbear",[670.2067],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[717.1957],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[763.1991],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[823.1450],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[796.1589],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("bugarch",[904.1522],4) // Schreckgespenst
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[977.262],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[1030.303],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3204.814],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("ddogre01",[3281.765],4) // Ogre
CreateCreature("otyugh",[2496.2056],4) // Otyugh
CreateCreature("otyugh",[2761.1962],4) // Otyugh
SetGlobal("ar0602","GLOBAL",1)
Continue()
END

But I absolutely don't know what I have done here :whistling:
I'm not a modder at all. I just read tha in may cases a simple Continue() can solf the hardest bugs :D

So before the change of this block, I had the multible bugbear-bug :blink: and after changing it wasn't there anymore. But I don't really know if the contunue() fixed it.

By the way, I have another small "bug"
My Game lags a bit. Already in the starting videos (Black Isle and so on) and sometimes also during gameplay, especially when spellcasting. But I don't know why, becuase I biffed everything in the Data folder, so Override is not bigger than 400mb. Virtual Ram is at 4GB by now and I have a very fast computer. Does anyone have the same problem?

Marvin

#27 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:53 PM

The following warnings in the NEJ2.DEBUG are caused by the BG2Fixpack, if it is installed before:

WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ/sExt/oCUT01.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ/sExt/oCUTD1.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ/sExt/oCUT01G.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ2/sFix/o2Aerie.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ2/sFix/o3Aerie.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ2/sFix/o1Edwin.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [NeJ2/sFix/o3Minsc.bcs]
Installing the BG2Fixpack after NEJ causes these warnings, but not those mentioned before:

WARNING: Fast SET_2DA_ENTRY failed, falling back on old m
ethod...
From your answers above, that can be ignored. But what's about that:

WARNING: REPLACE ignoring specified WEIGHT for state 27 (8).  Using weight from DLG (24).  Use SET_WEIGHT if you want to change state weights. [31]

#28 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

WARNING: REPLACE ignoring specified WEIGHT for state 27 (8). Using weight from DLG (24). Use SET_WEIGHT if you want to change state weights. [31]

can be ignored as well. more advice from weidu to the mod authour: the dialogues in question still installed normally.

the Fixpack can in theory be installed anywhere; i wonder if installing it after NEJ2 is the solution to the compatiility problems between the two mods (well, the solution other than correcting the 6 script blocks in NEJ2 that it's looking for to replace).

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#29 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:26 AM

I too would recommend that. I'll be doing that myself in the future, using G3B2Fixpack after all the NeJ components but before SoS, just to ensure compatiabiltiy.

Leonardo, did you make the change to aPack to extend the Tooltip.2da?

And again my question about how you all access the final installation.

#30 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:08 AM

I have changed my install order to NEJ2-TDD-BG2Fixpack-SoS (see below). It seems the problems with the big mods are solved this way. By installing without LuvNalia, there is no further warning except this: "WARNING: Fast SET_2DA_ENTRY failed, falling back on old method..."

LuvNalia has to be installed before fixpack to avoid warnings, but there is a incompatibility with NEJ: installing it before NEJ causes "WARNING: cannot find block

matching [NeJ2/sFix/o7Nalia.bcs]", installing it after NEJ causes "WARNING: cannot find block matching [LuvNalia\BAF\BCS\NALIAA.BCS]" Maybe, someone can find a solution for it.

@ Azazello

did you make the change to aPack to extend the Tooltip.2da?--> yes

You can find very detailed step for step instructions here: http://www.kerzenbur...ead.php?t=34717 (currently available in German only)

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Erweiterte Diebesgilde
~SETUP-APACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dual Wielding fix and Rogue Shop
~SETUP-APACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit & HLA revisions
~SETUP-APACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bard kit & HLA revisions
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #4 #0 // Härterer Sendai (ToB ist erforderlich)
~SETUP-NEJ2BIFFER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Biffing NeJv4.2 files. Run this INSTEAD OF Setup-NeJ2.exe! Run Setup-NeJ2.exe FIRST to uninstall!
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 1
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Twisted Rune Quest
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #7 // Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 2
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #8 // Melora NPC - Chaotic-Neutral Halfling Swashbuckler
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #9 // Leina NPC - True-Neutral Half-Elf Bard Of Melody
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #10 // Areas & Sounds
~SETUP-NEJGUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // GUI registrar for Never Ending Journey
~SETUP-LUVNALIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Weidu version of Arnel's Nalia Romance 1.06
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Hauptteil reparieren
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #2 // Superfroehlicher Spass gluecklicher Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #3 // BETA Berichtigungen des Hauptteils (schaut bitte in die Lies-mich Datei!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #100 // Die Gruppe bekommt Erfahrungspunkte dafuer, dass Ihr Keldorn wegschickt, um sich mit Maria zu versoehnen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #101 // Verbesserte Zauber-Animationen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #102 // Cromwell braucht zum Schmieden wirklich einen Tag
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #103 // Uneinheitlichenr Gebrauch des Dolches berichtigen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #104 // Ghreyfains Heiliges Symbol berichtigen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #105 // Fuer zusaetzliche Aufgaben des Helden in Handelstreff abwarten, bis der Held offiziel genannt wird.
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #106 // Riesen erhalten Strafen wenn sie Halblinge, Zwerge und Gnome angreifen.
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #107 // Entfernt Beschraenkungen von zweiklassigen Bogenschuetzen und Pirschern
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #108 // Entfernt den zweiten zugewiesenen Bonus für den Schlechten Weg bei den Prüfungen in der Hölle.
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #109 // Korrigiertes Verhalten herbeigerufener Dämonen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #110 // Zusätzliche Korrekturen der Skripte
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #111 // Berichtigte Bardenlieder
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #112 // Magierkiller bewirkt Irreführung bei Angriffen mit Fernkampfwaffen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #113 // Zusätzliche Berichtigung der Gesinnung
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v105 WeiDU
and so on

#31 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:30 AM

Hardcore...
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#32 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:24 AM

I have solved another problem:

TSUJATHA:
WARNING: cannot find block matching [Tsujatha/Scripts/DPLAYER2_ORIGINAL.BCS]

--> TSUJATHA has to be installed before EDWIN, that's all.

Now the only unsolved warnings are:

BGTTWEAK:
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BGTTweak/3/xKAGAIN.BAF]

BPv177:
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BPv177/SNIP/oAR2601.BCS]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BPv177/SNIP/oDEMNAB1.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BPv177/SNIP/oDEMNAB2.bcs]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BPv177/SNIP/oVAMPIR1.bcs]
WARNING: ADD_CRE_ITEM: Unknown slot FIST. Default to INV15 for placement.

EDWINROMANCE:
WARNING: cannot find block matching [edwin/bcs/EDWIN_DEGARDAN.BCS]

--> Perhaps this could be solved by changing the install order, but until now I don't know which mod Edwin conflicts with

LONGERROAD:
WARNING: cannot find block matching [LR/bcs/lrtext1.baf]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [LR/bcs/lr6200asc.baf]

--> Thats's a conflict with the BP-version of Ascension

RAZIEL:
[trigger list near line 3, column 24 of raziel/dlg/Raziel.d] PARSE WARNING at line 3 column 20-20
Near Text: )
Not enough arguments to [NumTimesTalkedTo]. Recovering.

[action list near line 28, column 53 of raziel/dlg/Raziel.d] PARSE WARNING at line 28 column 49-49
Near Text: )
Type mismatch in "Area" argument of [SetGlobal].
Expecting type "string". Recovering.

--> That's a problem of the mod itself

#33 kimmel

kimmel
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

"You can find very detailed step for step instructions here: http://www.kerzenbur...ead.php?t=34717 (currently available in German only)"

Likely plenty of people have thought of this, but I just thought I'd note that you can get a semi-readable translation of stuff on the page linked above by using http://www.google.com/language_tools (does anyone know of a better free program?). I had some fun experimenting with this just now--and, wow, yes, the write-up is VERY detailed!--but I should add that although my Deutsch is very rusty, I used to be a competent reader of German, so I don't know whether people who've no experience with the language would find the translation especially helpful...

#34 Vlad

Vlad
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

Leonardo, prior to bruteforcing installation of NeJ2 with other mods, did someone ask the consent of the author?

P.S. The same question regards translation.

Edited by Vlad, 12 February 2007 - 11:32 PM.

#35 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:09 AM

no one needs permission for how they play a mod on their own install, or even how they share it amongst friends. if they wish to release modified versions (including translations): yes, permission is absolutely needed. but for their own installs? no extra permission after the original releasing of the mod is needed.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#36 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:48 AM

@ Vlad

Thank you for your post.

In fact, the installation order has nothing to do with brute forcing, but with study of the readme files and the postings here and arranging them into a logical order.
Many members here at spellholdstudios had already done a great job with trying and testing of several mega-installs. I have only applied the already published fixes without any changes by me.

Mostly I'm busy with translating mods into German. Many big mods I have already translated, such as SoBH, NTotSC, SOS, TGC1, BG2fixpack, BG2 Tweaks and much more. I also founded a most active translation group, that already had translated a lot of mods, especially NPCs. But no one touchs the mods itself.
There is a close co-operation with a couple of modders. When translation is done, it's the modders turn to take it in his or her mod. Sometimes it only take few days and the update is published. As well other modders are asking for translation in foreign languages. So, what is wrong with my doing?

Modders and players are a big and wonderful community with so many brilliant mods. What's more obvious as bringing them all together and sharing them with other fans of BG all over the world?

On this occasion I ask you for co-operation, if our group also wants to translate your huge mod.

Edited by Leonardo Watson, 13 February 2007 - 09:49 AM.

#37 -Stormbringer-

-Stormbringer-

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:14 AM

This is so awesome I hope u can produce a English version of this install guide and advice for this master install. and by all means dont give up till it is fully stable. :Bow: :Bow: :Bow: :Bow:

#38 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:40 AM

@ Leonardo

If you would like to translate SCSBGT please do and send me the .tra to be added in the next version of the mod.

ronin

#39 russ

russ

bilbo_faramir

• 78 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:47 AM

I have changed my install order to NEJ2-TDD-BG2Fixpack-SoS (see below). It seems the problems with the big mods are solved this way. By installing without LuvNalia, there is no further warning except this: "WARNING: Fast SET_2DA_ENTRY failed, falling back on old method..."

LuvNalia has to be installed before fixpack to avoid warnings, but there is a incompatibility with NEJ: installing it before NEJ causes "WARNING: cannot find block

matching [NeJ2/sFix/o7Nalia.bcs]", installing it after NEJ causes "WARNING: cannot find block matching [LuvNalia\BAF\BCS\NALIAA.BCS]" Maybe, someone can find a solution for it.

What you are doing is just great. :clap: I think I may have found something with LuvNalia and Nalia.bcs. I installed LuvNalia after NEJ and got the same error message. Looking through the tp2 files and the Nalia.bcs file it seems that NEJ adds a condition to the block LuvNalia is looking for. LuvNalia itself is trying to add 2 conditions to Nalia.bcs. So depending on which mod you install first the second mod will report an error. To correct the error in game I used NI to add the appropriate conditions to the Nalia.bcs file

!Global("NaliaRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
!Global("NaliaRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2).

If you installed NEJ second then you would add this condition

!Global("VP_InHalruaa","GLOBAL",1) instead.

I'm not a modder but there has to be a way for WeiDU to be able to patch a file that has been patched by another mod without the modder having to know the exact wording of any prior patches.

Anyway, thanks for narrowing down the errors. I'm going to continue installing and see if I find anything else.

#40 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:51 AM

Heh, that install list is AWESOME.

Of course I am just happy to see someone is playing my mod too.

Like Ronin, if you have translated my mod at all, I'd love to have the translation files. I'll add them to the mod (credit given for the translation, naturally).

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.