Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:34 AM

The list of drow gods I've found:

Eilistraee
Ghaunadaur
Kiaransalee
Lolth
Selvetarm
Vhaeraun

Friend of mine has asked about these gods. Is every of them evil? (well, except of Eilistrae) Or are some of them neutral?
Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#2 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:54 AM

The list of drow gods I've found:

Eilistraee
Ghaunadaur
Kiaransalee
Lolth
Selvetarm
Vhaeraun

Friend of mine has asked about these gods. Is every of them evil? (well, except of Eilistrae) Or are some of them neutral?

Eilistraee = Chaotic Good

Ghaunadaur = Chaotic Evil

Kiaransalee = Chaotic Evil

Lolth = Chaotic Evil

Selvetarm = Chaotic Evil

Vhaeraun = Chaotic Evil
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#3 Neferit

Neferit

In the name of Gaider, we fight!

• 414 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:42 PM

Thanks, Grunker :)

Hm, I would think that Vhaeraun is at least a bit more neutral than the rest :wacko:

Edited by Neferit, 10 February 2007 - 12:43 PM.

Heck no, b - I used the word the way I use things like "twitter", and "iPod" - my first inclination is to ask "what birdcall are you studying?" and I think of "I pod, You (singular) pod, He pods, She pods, They pod, You (plural) pod, We pod..."

Writings ►☼◄ Visual Shiny Pretties ►☼◄ Another Writings

►☼◄

You think you still have some brain in your head?

►☼◄►☼◄

#4 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:09 AM

You Might want to look Here and Here for more Drow Gods.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#5 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:56 AM

Hmm I've never heard of any of these other gods. I wonder where/when they came from.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#6 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:34 AM

The gods I posted response on are the only drow gods in the official Forgotten Realms Faith and Pantheons :)
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee