Photo

Next version, ToB content only?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Common Sensei

Common Sensei
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:33 PM

Is there new SoA content in the next version, or is the focus completely on ToB?

Just curious since I'm thinking of starting another game and wasn't sure if I should wait or start and wait at the very end of SoA.

#2 Mistress Elysia

Mistress Elysia

Officially a Dirty Old Woman

• Modder
  • 575 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

There is going to be some SoA material - mainly tweaks of old stuff, interjections (some class and NPC specific) and some additional optional silliness, but nothing major as such. The main concentration is indeed ToB. :)

The Timely Resurrection of Fade!
Mistress Elysia's fantasy artwork.
Where Darkness Resides: A Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark fanfic

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.

"Oh, little ice cream friends! Thog delays boredom-driven rampage only for you!"

#3 Common Sensei

Common Sensei
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:32 PM

There is going to be some SoA material - mainly tweaks of old stuff, interjections (some class and NPC specific) and some additional optional silliness, but nothing major as such. The main concentration is indeed ToB. :)

Thanks for the info. I've gone through SoA with Fade once and was quite impressed with the writing. I'm looking forward to the next version.

#4 DragonMaster

DragonMaster
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:53 AM

Is there new SoA content in the next version, or is the focus completely on ToB?

Just curious since I'm thinking of starting another game and wasn't sure if I should wait or start and wait at the very end of SoA.

Now I'm currently running Version 3 of the Fade Mod and so far have gotten through her kidnapping. Now there was a hitch for which I found out. While going through it with the Tactics mod v2.3 installed One component of the Tactics mod for which I installed was the "Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple Dist." Now it seems that with this component installed it won't allow Fade or the guy thats guarding him to apear. Once I un-installed that component of the Tactics mod they both appeared and I was able to continue on with my game. Just thought that you would like to know so that you can check it out for yourself.

Also when will the TOB version be out for Fade? I'm very much interested in that part as well. You see very few mods carry over and have any content in Bhaal.

Thanks

DragonMaster