Photo

Rupert the dye merchant - Version 2.1.1!

71 replies to this topic

#61 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

Can I make the spanish translation?

#62 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

Of course. :cheers:

#63 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

Spanish translation is done.

Thank you

Attached Files

#64 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

Thank you.

*ahem*

UPDATED MY JOURNAL.

Rupert 2.1 has:
* A shiny new Spanish translation
* One less gnome-related typo

Enjoy.

#65 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hey the BW setup picked this up right away. It really works!

Love the mod. Just wondering about some colors. There is a "shiny" blue, purple, green, yellow/gold color(same as the example picture you have earlier in the post). But there is no red, orange, or black. Is this something you can add or is it missing from the regular set of colors.

Thanks

#66 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:29 AM

Unfortunately, Rupert already carries every gradient present in the game (except for the multiple instances of "solid grey").

There should be several reddish hues present, though, as well as both the standard black that the game normally uses (#66, "faded black") and a solid black that doesn't show any highlights (#75, "pure black"). There's also two colours called "red tinted black", #00 and #29.

black+red.jpg

Edited by vilkacis, 20 March 2010 - 11:38 AM.

#67 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:43 AM

UPDATED MY JOURNAL (again, this is turning into a regular blog)

Rupert v 2.1.1: new Italian translation (thanks to ilot), but no changes to the code.

#68 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

every gradient present in the game

:whistling: Here. Good mod...
Cerberus v1.05, MegaModKits v1.01L, iiSpellSystemAdjustments v7.1; mods by Jarno Mikkola the Imp. FAQ for the Megamods. The Frequently Answered Questions.
BWS - Standard = not imba items spells or cheats. Tactical = AI hardly stupid = stupid hard. Expert = broke.
In case the BG2 game crashes post the content of your baldur.err file. To get it to record stuff, open up the 'baldur.ini' in your game folder with Notepad, and under the [Program Options] section in the file, make a new line and type in 'Logging On=1' (without the '' quotes, unless the line is already there)... Save the file and exit. Now go back into the game and try to reproduce the crash. Then look in your game folder again for the Baldur.err file and open it with the Notepad to analyze its contents, or let us do it.
Posted Image

I am afraid of nothing.

#69 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:38 AM

:whistling:

:doh:

Thanks, fixed.

#70 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

Unfortunately, Rupert already carries every gradient present in the game (except for the multiple instances of "solid grey").

There should be several reddish hues present, though, as well as both the standard black that the game normally uses (#66, "faded black") and a solid black that doesn't show any highlights (#75, "pure black"). There's also two colours called "red tinted black", #00 and #29.

black+red.jpg

Thanks, I'll check them out. Also my favorites are the "chrome" types, #80,82,104,115. Great thing about the mod is once your tired of them you can just change it. Nothing is permanent. Golden armour is always cool. :D

#71 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Is it known whether Rupert clashes/interferes with 1pp's extended palette component?

#72 gloomfrost

gloomfrost
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

Will this work with Enhanced Edition?

Has anyone tried it out in game? Really interested in this mod.

Reply to this topic