Photo

How to Conclude 'Investigate Nashkel Mines' ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ail

Ail
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:00 AM

Hi,

the title may be just a little bit misleading. I have done the Nashkel mines and finished it so that every commoner I speak to acknowledges the deed and congratulates me on it. I know I have spoken to Emerson at the exit of the mines, but strangely, I must not have spoken to Berrun Ghastkill in Nashkel, because in the journal that specific quest still appears as undone. Now, I have tried to speak to Berrun carrying all the letters found in Mulahey's safe, a piece of tainted ore, and two vials of a mysterious liquid and he always tells me he needs to have the mines cleared and that I should take him some proof. And of course, the quest doesn't update as done in the journal.

Can anyone tell me what precisely I have to do to get a different answer from Berrun, and update the quest? I accept solutions with the CLUAConsole, if there is one.

Thanks all

Alex

#2 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:02 AM

When you killed Mulahey, did you get the movie that starts with something about the death of Mulahey?

Mulahey's death triggers the start of Chapter 3.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#3 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:15 AM

You need a holy symbol from Mulahey's corpse, as well.

#4 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:23 AM

MISC85 is the cheat code for the item.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#5 Ail

Ail
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:05 AM

When you killed Mulahey, did you get the movie that starts with something about the death of Mulahey?

Yes I did. I'm now on Chapter 4 (since I'm using BGT, this corresponds to Chapter 3).
Alex

#6 Loké

Loké
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:26 AM

Never has for me, it's always picking up one of the scrolls.
Raaar!

#7 Triaxx2

Triaxx2
  • 1005 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:30 PM

Never has for me, it's always picking up one of the scrolls.

Same here. I think the death thing was in the Demo.

#8 Ail

Ail
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:29 AM

Thank you all. The Holy Symbol solved my problem.

#9 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:47 AM

Aye, same thing happened to me - you need to pick up all the scrolls in his trunk as well as the holy symbol or the next chapter doesn't trigger. >< I had to go all the way through the mines looking for that stoopid letter I didn't pick up.

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.