- Try searching the forum for your question, or something like it. Most problems involving the Infinity Engine are quite simple to fix, and your particular question has probably been answered already.
- Attach your DEBUG file and your WeiDU log with your post. A DEBUG file is the little notepad-style file that appears for the mods you are installing after you run an install with WeiDU. WeiDU. log keeps track of all your WeiDU installations.
- Be specific when you post your question. "IT DOESNT WORK!!1111" or "the mod broked." won't help people figure out a solution to your problem.
- Try to refrain from screaming like a toddler. "OMG IM GOING TO SHOOT MY MONITOR!!!" is *not* a good approach when you're problem solving. People will not feel sorry for you and they surely will not want to help you.
- As always, please be respectful and courteous. Modding is just a hobby, so if you want help, treat our modders like you would want to be treated.
Welcome to the IE Help Forum!
No replies to this topic
Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:48 PM
While both many SHS and non-SHS modders enjoy answering questions regarding just about anything related to the Infinity Engine, we ask that you please take the following into consideration before posting your question.
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~