Photo

Two new portraits

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 whatbrick

whatbrick
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:51 PM

Now THAT was the clarification I needed! Thank you so much for the tip! :)

Your welcome. I was just parotting what I've heard before from my own stuff, so it was easy to spot and put into words.
NWN2 Heads and Hairstyles, or How I Became a Virtual Beautician : Whatbrick's NWN2 Character Customization Collection
Bring out the Angel or Demon in you...or at least their wings: Neverwinter Nights 2 - Wings Galore Pak v1.0

#42 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:52 AM

Here's the Fallen Deva I made for Zyraen. :) Based on this picture.

Attached Images

• fallendeva.jpg

Edited by Ilmatar, 10 May 2007 - 08:53 AM.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#43 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:28 PM

Here's the Fallen Deva I made for Zyraen. :)

Oo, I like that one much more than the blue-skinned variety. ^_^

#44 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:27 PM

I love the way you've done the eyes. It looks almost mask-like - similar to those Venecian masquerade pieces. Looks great!
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#45 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:00 PM

is your avatar an accurate representation of yourself Ilmatar? They look beautiful, by the way :)

Edited by SeV, 11 May 2007 - 11:00 PM.

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#46 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

SeV, your avatar is quite nice. Welcome to Spellhold.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#47 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:53 AM

is your avatar an accurate representation of yourself Ilmatar? They look beautiful, by the way :)

:D :lol: :ROFL: DON'T I WISH!

...ahem. So, no, unfortunately. The portrait is actually loosely based on Monica Bellucci, the most beautiful woman on earth (but she always has the same kind of expression, it's a shame really, and she can't even act, but what ever, she's beautiful). I can't believe how smooth and symmetrical and perfect her facial features can be. :woot: I usually use that portrait when I play Baldur's Gate with my thief character. So no. If you really want to see what I look like, check my profile. I was brave enough to put a photo of myself there. Eek.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#48 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:51 AM

Portraaaaits... You're doing them so well and they give me such a pain... I agree that Edwina portrait fits for the default :coolthumb:

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#49 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:31 AM

I made a portrait for Dirt_Squirrel's mod, in two versions!

Attached Images

• assassin_day.jpg
  • assassin_night.jpg

#50 Dirt_Squirrel

Dirt_Squirrel
  • 552 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

Thanks Ilmatar!
Yer da best! :hug:

DS
Knowledge is Power, and power corrupts, so study hard and be Evil!

I'm so good that, if I didn't already exist, someone would invent me!

#51 Hathor

Hathor

Noldo of Himring

• 176 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:19 AM

Nice portrait, I especially like the male drow looking down from the first page. Is he finished?I wish to see some more details on him, like his eyes for example. Or are they closed?
Portfolio Forgotten Isle and gallery at deviantART.

#52 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:35 AM

Nice portrait, I especially like the male drow looking down from the first page. Is he finished?I wish to see some more details on him, like his eyes for example. Or are they closed?

Yes, the one in in this post is the final portrait of the drow. I'm planning/writing a mod and he would make a few appearances in it. I wanted him to be "dark and mysterious and hot" just to attract female audience and to please myself :lol: so the portrait is intentionally dark and his eyes are shadowed. I also think that he is smiling and slightly squinting his eyes.

Thank you!

EDIT:

I found a bigger version with an old background, so this doesn't have the reflections and the lights but it should be the same otherwise.

Attached Images

• zakXL.jpg

Edited by Ilmatar, 30 May 2007 - 06:37 AM.

#53 Hathor

Hathor

Noldo of Himring

• 176 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:07 AM

I like the version with highlights best :D I only wondered that if his eyes are open they would glow a bit out of infravision.
But don't change him just because of that!

Edited by Hathor, 30 May 2007 - 08:10 AM.

Portfolio Forgotten Isle and gallery at deviantART.

#54 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

Meet Sarah, theacefes' new girlie! :D

sarah2.jpg

#55 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:36 AM

Nice one Ilmy! :cheers:
What is the story with that scarring though?

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#56 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

She's pretty cute, I'd say. Well done, Ilmatar :) .
(I like parentheses.)

#57 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:23 PM

Dunno about the scars, Ace just told me to give her one or two. :D And so I did!

#58 Solstice

Solstice

Fluffy Pink Bunny

• 956 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

I concur with the other suckups. Very cute. :)
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!" -Charname, Baldur's Gate 1

"Power corrupts. And absolute power is actually pretty neat." -Tom Clancy

"Is it possible to take Favored Enemy: Forum Poster?" -Someone who shall remain anonymous

#59 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

So that's what Sarah looks like! Fantastic! I want to hug her ^_______^

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#60 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:38 PM

As far as I understand, you'll get to hug her fairly soon.... :)