#41 HERD

HERD
  • Modder
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:24 AM

post_6209_11738.jpg
A new horizon!
Recoloring is fun!
(Sorry for the mutilation of the original - first time)

#42 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:46 AM

These are all so lovely. :) I wonder if there'll be a gallery for each challenge later on?

I've been thinking of something like that, yes. We'll see about that later when we have atleast a few more challenges behind us, eh? :D Atleast I will be gathering links to each challenge topic to one place, so they will be easily accessed.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#43 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:55 AM

A new horizon!
Recoloring is fun!
(Sorry for the mutilation of the original - first time)

I don't mind, mutilate away. :D

#44 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Here is Menelanna in all her glory right after she has won the battle the the Throne of Bhaal. Will she chose to become a goddess or will she go spend the rest of life with her lover? (her love is Xan by the way)

Attached Images

• throne_of_bhaal.jpg

Edited by Menelanna, 13 March 2007 - 03:41 PM.

Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#45 Azkyroth

Azkyroth
  • Modder
  • 3496 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:21 PM

I am sure you will all be very relieved to hear that I shall not inflict my attempts at art on you until I have a working scanner...which...may be a while... *ponders*

"Tyranny is a quiet thing at first, a prim and proper lady pursing her lips and shaking her head disapprovingly, asking, well what were you doing (wearing that dress, walking home at that hour, expressing those inappropriate thoughts) anyway? It's subtle and insidious, disguised as reasonable precautions which become more and more oppressive over time, until our lives are defined by the things we must avoid. She's easy enough to agree with, after all, she's only trying to help -- and yet she's one of the most dangerous influences we face, because if she prevails, it puts the raping, robbing, axe-wielding madmen of the world in complete control. Eventually they'll barely need to wield a thing, all they'll have to do is leer menacingly and we fall all over ourselves trying to placate them." -godlizard

#46 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:10 AM

I am sure you will all be very relieved to hear that I shall not inflict my attempts at art on you until I have a working scanner...which...may be a while... *ponders*

Lies! You will get it as soon as possible, Azzy. :D I'll be looking forward to seeing your art in our challenges as well. :)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#47 Lady Lesatho

Lady Lesatho
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:29 PM

Here's my little submission - pardon the effort-lacking background >_>

My Ranger; Sedeka. You'll have to forgive her. She's a little moody. Could be the fact it's a struggle to move in all that cowhide. :whistling:

Posted Image
o O ( ) O o
Nathan Explosion: Price check! Clean up, Aisle Six! Rotted body landsliiiiiiiide. And don't forget our special sale on every bone broken chickennnnn! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty hammer smashed face! Uh, Aisle Three.
Pickles: By the POWER OF ALL THAT IS EVIL, I COMMAND YOU TO AWAKEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

#48 Kitana

Kitana
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

Wellll... Why not. Here's Kitana:

Posted Image
This is an old picture that I've been trying to sort of fix up the lineart without completely redrawing. I lost my colored version when I got a new computer.

Posted Image
Unfinished sketch, but I kinda like it... Also Kitana.

Sorry it's not very good... My art has improved since then, but I haven't drawn Kitana in a while.

#49 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:25 AM

My dear Lady Lesatho - that is amazing work! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one dressing my PC's in tight feminine leather outfits! :lol:

Kitana - Thanks for participating! Looks good - I really hope I see more of your drawings in future challenges!

#50 Lady Lesatho

Lady Lesatho
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:55 AM

My dear Lady Lesatho - that is amazing work! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one dressing my PC's in tight feminine leather outfits! :lol:

It's hard to resist, isn't it? :new_thumbs:
o O ( ) O o
Nathan Explosion: Price check! Clean up, Aisle Six! Rotted body landsliiiiiiiide. And don't forget our special sale on every bone broken chickennnnn! Hurry! Enjoy our tasty hammer smashed face! Uh, Aisle Three.
Pickles: By the POWER OF ALL THAT IS EVIL, I COMMAND YOU TO AWAKEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

#51 Zyrusticae

Zyrusticae
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:09 PM

Well, here's my submission.

Posted Image

Her name's Kaida. She's a half-elf. May not look like much, but she's extremely sharp and loaded with magical items.

And one freakin' big-ass, scary-lookin' greatsword. :devil:

Chaotic neutral. I believe this phrase describes her best:

"Someone apparently thought I was something worth saving. I'd hate to disappoint them, but...

They were wrong."

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Just guess at her profession. C'mon, just take a big fat guess. :P

Edit #2: Worked more on the shading. Bweee.

Edited by Zyrusticae, 16 March 2007 - 03:28 PM.

#52 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:22 PM

A....mage :P
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#53 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:30 PM

Okay, everyone! That's this weeks Challenge all finished up - sorry to those who didn't have time to enter anything, but we will not be accepting any more submissions!

Feel like doing some more drawing? Head over to the Second Challenge, and have a go at Gorion, <CHARNAME> and Imoen's foster father!

Comments on the existing pieces are, of course, still welcomed! :D

#54 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:48 AM

Long since finished but I'm wondering, can one still post pictures here? :)
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#55 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:12 AM

By all means! :D

#56 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:29 AM

YES!!

Though I'm certain that people got sick and tired of seeing her in other challenges. But this is one Challenge I seriously regret never participating in.

NarraSketch.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#57 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:14 AM

Finally! (I've been wondering what your 'full' avatar was; just this morning, actually).

#58 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:29 AM

And? Is your curiosity satisfied in a pleasant way ;)
Posted Image

#59 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:57 AM

You'll be laughing, but I'm wondering where the other wing is. :)

#60 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:06 PM

The lack of paper had forced us to take drastic measures. It was painful for both of us but it had hurt her more, if you get my meaning ;)
Posted Image