• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:47 AM

The Official Site Explanation needed?

NWVault is a site for Game Info (including race and class info, cheats, strategies walkthroughs, etc), custom made files (including hakpacks, premade characters, models, and more), Resoures (with tutorials, wiki links, a lexicon and such), and of course a community (with their very own forums reviews and the lot of it).

The Obsidian NWN2 Blog: Developer updates and community showcases.

The Official NWN2 Forums: Hosted by Bioware, this is where you can rant, rave and ask questions of all areas of NWN2 be it gameplay, module building, or custom content creation.

Please post you own links and I'll update as new links come.

Edited by Kellen, 22 July 2007 - 09:40 PM.
Adding links (Thankee!)

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#2 whatbrick

whatbrick
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

The Obsidian NWN2 Blog: Developer updates and community showcases.

The Official NWN2 Forums: Hosted by Bioware, this is where you can rant, rave and ask questions of all areas of NWN2 be it gameplay, module building, or custom content creation.
NWN2 Heads and Hairstyles, or How I Became a Virtual Beautician : Whatbrick's NWN2 Character Customization Collection
Bring out the Angel or Demon in you...or at least their wings: Neverwinter Nights 2 - Wings Galore Pak v1.0

#3 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Thank you whatbrick. I can't believe I forgot the official forums, :doh:. Never seen the other one, but certainly useful.

I'll edit them into the first post as well.

Edited by Kellen, 22 July 2007 - 09:40 PM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan