• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 05:58 PM

As I'm going through and recoding Mazzy's romance slightly, I've been correcting some grammar along the way - but I know there's a lot I've missed. Snowking has given me permission to find some proofreaders to help speed this release along - so if you love Mazzy and really want to see her completed soon, please post here or send a PM my way!

:cheers:

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:52 PM

If you can't find two others I suppose I can, as it's a mod I wish to see done. If you do than I don't mind so much. I've a lot I'm doing now anyway. (Particularly with a overworking lit teacher.)
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#3 ycvflute

ycvflute
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:56 PM

I could help out if you still need a proofreader.

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

That would be wonderful. :) If you could PM me your email address ycvflute, I'll send you along the files which need proofreading when I have a moment.

#5 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:38 AM

You can send me a file ;) however don't expect me to keep a log of the changes I make.

BTW, I don't think it will be, but if the writing is terrible I may not be able to finish reading the file. If you are halfway through the file you can let me know which line to start at.

Always felt Mazzy deserved someone :)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression