Photo

Any interest in another Play by Post campaign?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:49 AM

Um, well, I'm always wanting to join yet another rp. The question of time might come up, but I can beat it to death later.

So I would be willing to join, but I might not be able too. Same as with the dming I suppose.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#42 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:14 AM

DMing takes a boatload of time (thus the sporadic posts of my current campaign). I don't have it.

If you're wondering if you've got the time to participate as a player in another campaign, you likely don't have time to DM. SBD might have it, as he can always use an old campaign. Will check.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#43 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:17 AM

I'm DM for a PnP campaign, so I don't really have time, and if you're going to be using 2E, I'm back to ground zero. Don't even have my 2E handbooks on me... I only brought the 3.5 material to college.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#44 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:34 AM

I don't think any lack of 'material' will be a crucial problem, Tempest. I believe that when we will eventually start (there is already a nice group of potencial gamers -- not too much, not too little), everything will be made clear. The rules aren't the most important thing here -- I am quite sure that the eventual MG (or DM, as you seem to prefer) will prove helpful, also the more fortunate players can make things clear for the ones less fortunate...
At least that is what I am counting on, as I do not have the second edition material around me either... ^^'
'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'