Photo

dragon problem, opposite of usual!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gorlash

Gorlash
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:15 AM

I went to the area where the dsotsc quest dragon is, but I went *far* before that quest would be triggered. Of course, no dragon was there, for which my L4 party was grateful!! However, the hoard cave *was* there, and I went in and collected everything, including the Amulet of Lathander (sic).

Later on, after I finished Jet'laya's quest, I got the related quest from the priest in Beregost. Since I already had the amulet, I just gave it to him immediately and got the rewards.

However, this seems to have broken the "seek the dragon" quest!! I went to Nashkell, got the dragon quest from the guy in the Inn, let ConChobair (sic again) join me, and went off to slay a dragon - except no dragon appears there!! I went thru all the areas between there and Nashkell, including Nashkell itself, and no dragon.

So what do I do now?? Will ConChobair stick with me if I never complete this quest, or will he leave after awhile?? Are all the other dsotsc quests now broken??

Also, I noticed someone else mention CLUA'ing the dragon in; maybe I should do that; could anyone give me the item code for that dragon?? That's probably my simplest solution here...

hmmm.... well, apparently nobody's going to respond to this at all.
Anyway, this resolved the issue:

CLUAConsole: SetGlobal("DragonDead","GLOBAL",1)

which lets me proceed with the scenario, anyway...

Edited by Gorlash, 14 April 2007 - 10:50 AM.

#2 billymas2005

billymas2005
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:00 PM

I went to the area where the dsotsc quest dragon is, but I went *far* before that quest would be triggered. Of course, no dragon was there, for which my L4 party was grateful!! However, the hoard cave *was* there, and I went in and collected everything, including the Amulet of Lathander (sic).

Later on, after I finished Jet'laya's quest, I got the related quest from the priest in Beregost. Since I already had the amulet, I just gave it to him immediately and got the rewards.

However, this seems to have broken the "seek the dragon" quest!! I went to Nashkell, got the dragon quest from the guy in the Inn, let ConChobair (sic again) join me, and went off to slay a dragon - except no dragon appears there!! I went thru all the areas between there and Nashkell, including Nashkell itself, and no dragon.

So what do I do now?? Will ConChobair stick with me if I never complete this quest, or will he leave after awhile?? Are all the other dsotsc quests now broken??

Also, I noticed someone else mention CLUA'ing the dragon in; maybe I should do that; could anyone give me the item code for that dragon?? That's probably my simplest solution here...

hmmm.... well, apparently nobody's going to respond to this at all.
Anyway, this resolved the issue:

CLUAConsole: SetGlobal("DragonDead","GLOBAL",1)

which lets me proceed with the scenario, anyway...

i am having the same problem with you friend.....
but when i go in to the Nashkel Inn,no one was there to talk to me!!
i have no choice but to CLUA that Jeremy & Conchobair in....
then only the quest will "trigger" & have Bardo joined me & kill the big bad dinosaur........heheheh