Game killed by uninstalling a mod before Worldmap

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anomaly

Anomaly
  • 562 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:32 AM

Hi,

Just a note to say that I killed my game while trying to uninstall something installed before Worldmap (BGT is my only mega-mod). I really suspect that WeiDU is now broken when reinstalling things that use post-processing tasks because I experienced the same thing while uninstalling something installed before NEJ 6.91 (the save did not load anymore).

Just after uninstalling something (TOB style NPCs from BG2 Tweaks even if it should not matter), I could not go anywhere without getting an assertion error. If I remove the Worldmap mod, I get the standard BG2 Worldmap, not the BGT one I should have got. If I reinstall Worldmap, I get a crash (Windows standard program error) while trying to view the Worldmap. So my game is really good for the trash can. :crying:
French translator of: BG2 FixPack, BG2 Tweaks, Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU, BGT-Tweaks and some minor mods.

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:38 AM

I've been experiencing similar issues with re-installation of middle BG1UB for Tutu components, but I suggest you bring this up with the bigg over at PPG.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)