• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:45 AM

I really liked playing through it, and though I'm not much of a tactician I actually enjoyed the battles! The items were cleverly done, and I love the option to escape Spellhold sooner. Odd, really... ;)

I'd just like to note that I died after the first 2 rounds the first time I played through, on the easy setting. That should tell you exactly how brilliant a tactician I am!

A *very* viable alternative route... :D And one I'll use whenever I'm playing through, I'm sure!

#2 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:42 AM

just a quick question, sorry if this is the wrong place to post. In Spellhold bhaal dream, players have to give up a point of attribute to that baator creature outside, so if bhaal is now inside the building, does the player still have to sacrifice a point?

#3 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:57 AM

yes, you have to pick what to sacrifice something still.

#4 Escape1sm

Escape1sm
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:20 AM

Just a quick question or two.

Has compatability with other mods been tested yet? i.e would it be compatable with a mega-mod install.

If yes, where on the list would it need to be installed, and would it mean a complete clean reinstsall, or could you get away with uninstalling the stuff that would need to be installed after this, to slot it in?

sorry, i hope that made sense :P

Thanks
Escape
You're jealous 'cause the voices are only talking to me

#5 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

It should be compatible, yes. It shouldn't affect anything wherever it's placed - probably just wherever you're putting your 'quest' or 'tweak' mods. I believe it *should* work at any place in the install list, but I've no proper experience so I can't give you a definitive answer. I'd say try it, and see how it goes - if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. :)

#6 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:34 PM

As Liam said, it should work regardless of where it is installed, and should have no compatibility issues - after all it is only an OPTIONAL route.

Edited by Zyraen, 20 April 2007 - 05:35 PM.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression