• 2925 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

Verrry neat colors!
Aside from the super-wide monster-crotch it's really good! ^^

#182 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:29 AM

Ahem, I could use some male volunteer models to help me sharpen my skills a bit in the department of male anatomy :D
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#183 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:41 AM

Ahem, I could use some male volunteer models to help me sharpen my skills a bit in the department of male anatomy :D

I can't supply a male volunteer, but I can recommend a book. The Art Models series is very well done...except the poses involving the bow...seriously, didn't they think of doing some research? They strung up the bow the wrong way around! Seriously. But otherwise it's great.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#184 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:55 AM

Thanks Jaz. It looks like a cool book, a bit expensive for my tastes though :)

On a side note, I've edited the picture a bit. Thank for all the help folks :cheers:
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#185 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

I know you're going to hate me for this ;-)

I see you've updated the pic but... the new lights look as if they're coming from *above*, while the source of light is the summoning circle *below*. Isn't it? ;-)

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#186 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:09 AM

Well, at this point I think I'll stop playing with this one and try to pay better attention with the next one <_< I'll just ruin it if I keep doing it over and over.

Seriously, thanks for spotting that :cheers:
Posted Image

#187 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:39 AM

Hm... You improved very much, Doxie.

Me likes it.