• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#21 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:48 AM

Knux - Are you running any texture enhancer packs? There is no reason no one should not be running Bomret's! It doesn't enhance the texture size, just the quality, so no you get no preformance hit!

Luchaire - Yeah! Your here!

MorrowindFan - Nice to see you!

Lemonio - Make a post will ya?

#22 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:49 AM

@ Floydian1: Man Sia looks beautiful in every shot! :wub:
@ Spike: I'm glad you reposted that story. I really love the effects! :Bow:
@ Luchaire: Love what you've done for the Redguards. Looks great! :)

A few repost from the old forum, until I play and take some more pics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:50 AM

howdy, luchaire!

good to see everyone coming in, and joining ^__^

#24 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:51 AM

MystykStar - That dress is from Shivering Isles.

:( Well, I don't have that, and won't for a while. I guess no-one made something similar before that came out? And I guess requesting the mesh would be a no-no :P

No wonder I didn't see the attachment box, I use Fast-Reply all the time *duh*
I'll remember that.

#25 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:51 AM

highpressure - Nice to see you! Man, she is one hot warrior/chick/godess! Did you re-tex the Devier's armor in that first shot? Oh, and your Blood Sorceress armor works great!

#26 MorrowindFan

MorrowindFan
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:52 AM

damn what mod are you using in the second picture pressure? i love those robes.

anyways here is a repost of one of mine.

Posted Image

Edited by MorrowindFan, 05 May 2007 - 06:53 AM.

It was the mightiest of mighty weapons in Morrowind, it was great and silver, a killer of large beasts, with three blades and a handle.

It was godly

It was a fork.

#27 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:53 AM

For the sake of the convenience of others internet connections, i'll continue to just use links. Never really got along well with attachments...

Old pics for now, with new ones to come...

Ryu - Many universes, one man

Swordplay

For once a Dryad doesn't want to lob lighting at me

Ryu - 1, Bandits - 0

Friend or Foe?

Waiting at the Bloated Float

Exploring a mine
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#28 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:53 AM

Knux - Are you running any texture enhancer packs? There is no reason no one should not be running Bomret's! It doesn't enhance the texture size, just the quality, so no you get no preformance hit!

I was running Bomret's, at some point, that was in si, which doesn't have it own, though (soon i'll be setting up QTP2, though =) )

#29 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:56 AM

I really like Bomret's. I think its pretty much the same as QTP 2, but with no FPS hit.

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 May 2007 - 06:56 AM.

#30 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:57 AM

Wow this sure moved fast, I must say I do really like the look of the forum.

Now on with the pictures, I'm just going to do some reposts because I don't have anything new thats half-decent :whistling: (love these little things....)

(note some of the names might be different than before because i forgot to label them here on my computer)

duel at sundown
Studying in peace
I think we should a bit more worried about the assassins and not the floor
Don't you just hate it when you step in something and ant tell where its from?
Waterfalls
Now what did i put in this?
Thank the Gods
Lets play hide and seek
Quick! Get some butter!
Sunset
Take that Robin Hood!
Vicente Valtieri Says hello Garlic lady (any idea why she is glowing like that?)
Where to start...
Look out below!
This guy is all cheer and goodwill
Not again...

Okay thats it for the repost, hope I didn't bore anyone to death, i should be having some new ones later today. :cheers:

Edit: hmm now I'm gonna need to find my avatar again, oh well at least i have a sig now :)
Edit2: btw is there a 200 post limit per thread here or are we going to have a thread with several thousand pages?

Edited by Karandras, 05 May 2007 - 07:08 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#31 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

highpressure - Nice to see you! Man, she is one hot warrior/chick/godess! Did you re-tex the Devier's armor in that first shot? Oh, and your Blood Sorceress armor works great!

Thanks! It's good to have a new home :) ....and yes, I did retex the deceiver's armor.

#32 MorrowindFan

MorrowindFan
  • 3 posts

hmm i think i agree with ryu, we should stick to links. would also make the threads last longer. :o
It was the mightiest of mighty weapons in Morrowind, it was great and silver, a killer of large beasts, with three blades and a handle.

It was godly

It was a fork.

#33 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:58 AM

Oooh, I'm all emotional and stuff! :wub: (This is clearly going to be my most-overused emoticon.)

Hey, can I just say again how grateful I am to the folks here? :Bow: This is a wonderful place, and I'm just sorry it took drama at the board-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned to get me here. Mighty welcoming folks, and shiny shiny setup!

Do y'all think we should get the guides set up here as well? Perhaps someone (hey, I'll even volunteer - this site seems well-worth my time & energy) could sort through, condense, etc?

Luchaire - :hug: I really like your redguard mod, and the new character shows it off well. Look, ma, no neckline!

Floydian1 - very appropriate screenie in that second post! :D

Kaelis Ebonrai- hey, thanks again. I'll just be thanking folks here *forever*. I've always really liked that character - I remember when you first posted that screen. I hope your pc is all better soon - Must. Have. Avalon. Piccies!

Spike4072 - ooh, gonna hafta read that! Your post looks so neat & clean & well-organized! (I'm having an organizational kinda day. This feels sorta like moving in real life, so perhaps that's why.)

Soo glad to see everyone here!

edit: gaaa! thread moving too fast! took me too long to post! can't comment on everyone! :P

EDIT: So I know this all brand-new & whatnot. Kaelis, would you like to me to edit/set up the screenshooting guides in greatfool1's absence? Or does a more senior person wanna do that? I was thinking I'd just copy the posts over, editing out things like the mod links (we could add those in later, or whatever) and just generally kinda condensing, maybe organizing it into several starting posts. But I certainly don't want to step on anyone's toes, especially those who did the guides in the first place. I'm just excited & eager to contribute!

Edited by kalia, 05 May 2007 - 07:12 AM.

#34 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:02 AM

Well, S373N is coming when he wakes up, so, I hope he'll do his guide, too =)

But, yes, I'd love to see the guides here =)

EDIT: You're welcome, mate, I'm glad everyone is happy with the new surrounds! =)

Edited by Kaelis Ebonrai, 05 May 2007 - 07:03 AM.

#35 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:04 AM

Yay ! Good to see you all here :) :) :) I would have really missed looking at all your beautifull pictures !Thank you for sending the Link Hector ! Is there also any of those skimpy pretty dresses available for just vanilla oblivion bodies ? If yes, please pm me the links?

I'll just continue where i left on the other forum. Other pictures can be found in the link below my signature :)

Gwen Irima's Story: Part 2 - The Fighters Guild
Joining the Fighters Guild
New Orders
Orcs & Goblins
Special Mission

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#36 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:04 AM

Luchaire - Yeah! Your here!

MorrowindFan - Nice to see you!

Lemonio - Make a post will ya?

sorry i was doing homework.

a few from this morning

Misc action shot.
miataurs and goblins
I was walking towards the smith when the village fool slapped me on the back and belched," you look ugly, you should be the village fool!"
WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Take that!
I think i taught him a good lesson.

huh why didn't my images upload?
how do you upload images. i couldn't do it, so i did links.
it said, dynamic pages with the [IMG]tags are not allowed. huh? only for the last 2 anyway.

Edited by lemonio, 05 May 2007 - 07:20 AM.

Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#37 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:08 AM

can you check that you put it with http:// and so on, its possibly anti-spam measures =)

(or possibly img tags =P)

Edited by Kaelis Ebonrai, 05 May 2007 - 07:08 AM.

#38 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:09 AM

Finally, a place where we can congregate, Bethesda's new rule is really dumb. I've got nothing to post, but really great pictures everyone, it's nice being able to see the pictures without clicking a link.

#39 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:10 AM

I think we should post threads here like nothing ever happend, Kalia. Keep the links in the OP but it would be okay to import them here, I'll do it right now I Guess. And yes I agree this place is moving fast!

And Kalia, if I recall I told you about this place! And yes, I would also like to thank Knux, we have had are disagreements in the past, but this is the beggining of a better and bigger new screen shot community.

@ highpressure - Wow, that really good for a retex of the Deciver's armor! You covered up all of the nudity! Although that was the most inticing part about it being "Deciving" :lol:

@ Kalia - I think I speak for all of us when I say, I want to see some more Pip!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope gf1 joins us! I'll try and get in touch with him, he has just been busy with work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IG Hector - Pip, ohhhhhh Pip! I must know what you thought of my offering!

Hector - Hahaha.

IG Hector - Whats so funny?

Hector - I'll tell ya later...... maybe

IG Hector - I demand to know! Now!

Hector *whisper*

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 May 2007 - 07:11 AM.

#40 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:11 AM

obey.jpg
hotstuff.jpg