Pictures of Oblivion Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#41 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:12 AM

Hector: I got kalia not long after the news dropped on the screenie thread, esf-version =P

by the way guys, SHS isn't just for the screenies ;) its for mods, too!

#42 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:19 AM

Oh? You must have PM'd her first then! :crying:

I feel so useless! Not really! :cheers:

I also posted the tutorials over in the tutorials section, Knux!

Smilie's FTW! :woot:

#43 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:20 AM

Well, if y'all don't mind, here's a few old shots of mine that may or may not have been posted before (found while cleaning out my web host):

Faryn Cye:
Posted Image

Nina:
Posted Image

Pixa:
Posted Image

Sabine (R.I.P.):
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:21 AM

Hector: I got kalia not long after the news dropped on the screenie thread, esf-version =P

by the way guys, SHS isn't just for the screenies ;) its for mods, too!

Alright, I'll post all the mods I made when I feel like it, probably later today

#45 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:21 AM

I gotta say, I never get tired of seeing pics of Sia, Floydian1. :coolthumb:

I really like the shots of her in the sorceress outfit weilding her sword. Very cool.

#46 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:22 AM

Thanks so much for inviting me here, Hector! Unfortunately, I am not suprised by what's going on in the official forum; I've lost count of the times we've had that sort of telling off in Community Discussion. Which is, after all, a board to chat about life and stuff. Perish the thought.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the screens here and this seems like a really nice community. I especially love your first shot, Soul_Slayer. Very atmospheric!
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#47 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:23 AM

Great shots everyone! So Hector, you'll set up the guides thread? I think just a straight import might be a bad idea - that thread's 8 pages long at the board-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned! EDIT: took too long to post again. :lol:

And, as Kaelis Ebonrai pointed out, he did actually give me a heads-up 'bout this board yesterday as the whole mess was still a-brewin'. ;) That's why I was already registered here- did that yesterday! But you *are* the one who gave me the good news this morning. Oh, and in my ongoing thanks to the folks here (I'm gonna eventually explore the whole site, promise) can I just say that the default board colors are *much* easier on my eyes? :wub: (I've decide there will be a rare post from me in the next few days that doesn't have that pink emoticon. I think Pip needs one of MystykStar's pink retex's to match it.)

Soul_Slayer - Very nice! The sword you've got matches that armor well.

VanQa - LOVING Gwen's story. Nice way to do the fighter's guild stuff - It's condensed without being too short. She's very fighter's guild-ish. On the dresses - I'm not sure. The BAB stuff I think requires the body. Some other stuff has the body with the clothes, tho you might have some weird clipping - Exnem's, for example. Badmagic's actually done some stuff that works okay too. What in particular were you looking for?

lemonio - nice action shot!

edit: Rumpleteasza - I had a feeling - perhaps from the quotes in your siggy over at the board-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned - that you'd not be surprised. ;) BTW, I didn't think you could have a cooler avatar, and I was wrong. LOVE the avatar here.

EDITED AGAIN: JAZZJR - In Seven's absence, I will say: I demand cute cat pictures repost! (The wonderful in-game cat will do.) :P BTW, since you're reading -- the white fur in your last set of piccies looked really good! Not too glare-y at all.

Edited by kalia, 05 May 2007 - 07:40 AM.

#48 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:23 AM

@ Luchaire - I love Nina, she is just so cute! (There is a diffrence between cute and sexy :rolleyes: ) *Steals Nina and huggles* :hug:

Although, a proper Nazgul shouldn't be huggeling cute girls. Ah well, I'm in a good mood today! :Bow:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do like the color of this board as well! Whats this, Pip in Pink? I saw this coming from a mile away...

IG Hector- Ohhh! Pink! I think you will look good in Pink, Pip! But then a good, you look good in anything!

As for re-posting the tutorials, I don't think anyone minds, but like I said, if it is an issue, just delete 'em!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 May 2007 - 07:30 AM.

#49 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:34 AM

Very off-topic (not that there's a problem with being OT on SHS!), but:

Click me! I'm a big and shiny link just waiting to be clicked by all Oblivians around here!

EDIT: GAH! Link to wrong thread. :doh:

Edited by SConrad, 05 May 2007 - 07:39 AM.

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#50 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:39 AM

Thanks for the link, Seb ;)

EDIT: yeah, that's the one I thought you linked to XD

Edited by Kaelis Ebonrai, 05 May 2007 - 07:46 AM.

#51 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:52 AM

@ Luchaire - I love Nina, she is just so cute! (There is a diffrence between cute and sexy :rolleyes: ) *Steals Nina and huggles* :hug:

Although, a proper Nazgul shouldn't be huggeling cute girls. Ah well, I'm in a good mood today! :Bow:

Well, Nina is currently plowing her way through Shivering Isles, so being huggled by a Nazgul might not even phase her much. :P

#52 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:53 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Floydian1, 05 May 2007 - 07:55 AM.

Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#53 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

Floydian1, words cannot express how simply Amazing those shots are :Bow: i think someone should give you a medal or something for that
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#54 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

uh.. I should probably add, at S373N's insistance, that, well, these forums still do have some issues with nudity. Its unfortunate, but, we can't really do much about it. Its legal issues, but, there may be some way of working it out. Maybe Seb could shed some light on this? =)

EDIT: That came out wrongly. S3373N mentioned i should say something about it, because he was about to post something of that nature =P

Edited by Kaelis Ebonrai, 05 May 2007 - 08:06 AM.

#55 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

@ Floydian - Sia is evil again? I thought she had put that behind her!

@ Luchaire - A Nazgul wouldn't phase her? How is she liking SI? I haven't seen you post any shots of it! *continues huggeling Nina*

@ Knux - No one has posted any nude shots though! Have they? I mean sure we have scantily clad people, but no nudity.

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 May 2007 - 08:07 AM.

#56 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:06 AM

no, of course not, S373N was about to, and hence brought it up ;)

#57 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:08 AM

Damn. I wouldn't want to break any rules...but S3V makes some very delictable characters!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 May 2007 - 08:09 AM.

#58 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:09 AM

I simply took that to mean - hey, heads-up here before people might get the wrong idea. ACK - just re-read, and I'm too slow posting again. Gotta go find something pink to put Pip in. Or just go get that amazon armor. And take a nice close-up to use as an avatar here.

Beautiful shots, Floydian1! Hector, I believe she's killing bad guys, totally ok.

edited because even tho I'm slow, I'm still not typing correctly!

Edited by kalia, 05 May 2007 - 08:09 AM.

#59 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:10 AM

Hector - Well, it appears, Kalia, that IG Hector almost passed out when he heard Pip is going to be wearing that Amazon armor.

Ig Hector - Must.......get.....upppppp.......
Hector - :whistling:

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 05 May 2007 - 08:13 AM.

#60 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:12 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow. that is my favorite outfit that i have ever seen. awesome! i wonder if it would look good on my fat burly male nord.
Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert