Photo

Pictures of Oblivion Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic

#21 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

Look at those little ears go! :lol: I think I've fallen in love all over again.... :wub:

That's one of my favorite things about playing a tabaxi... :)

#22 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

I'm sorry to be bringing up the cute baby picutes fatherly routine, but I just put Jade's face into Neeshka and her reactions to the little preliminary speech is SOOOOOOO cute! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look at those little ears go! :lol: I think I've fallen in love all over again.... :wub:

:wub: :wub:

:D
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#23 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

Well, I'm new here! B) Both at serious screenshotting and in these screenshot threads. And new at playing a female character (Exnem's gorgeous body mod made me do it :P).
Her face still needs a lot of work - I'm used to making guy faces so yeah... any advice is much appreciated ^-^ I should also mention that the textures aren't made by me. They're actually Sims2 skins and it took a lot of time, cursing, swearing and blowing up Photoshop getting those textures to fit on Exnem's body and Ren's head. Still needs a lot of tweaking...

Anyway, enough talking from me. I present to you...
Myst!
Making friends
Making friends - different angle
She likes flowers

A clear screenshot of her actual skintone - it's grey-purplish - will come later, as I don't have time to make a screen of it now. Hope you like her so far ^-^ It's going to be weird playing a girl this time XD

She looks great! :D :plomg fprward to her close-up too. My Darj Elf is supposed to have a grey-blueish tint, bu it;s not looking right right now. :(

(I Mistakenly put this in the old thread after number 200 sorry about that so this is just a repost of it with a few edits)

wow (I'm saying that a lot today aren't i?) i take a break from this thread for a few hours to play oblivion, cut the grass and have supper and when I look back here thread one is finished... i need to remove more distraction from my life...

Anyway i have a big update screenshot wise, i started a new character named Namina, a mystic elf. Nte these are just from the prison and about one minute after I got out, enjoy

Don't Leave me here!
Rats!
flaming rats]
Even the dead bleed
I said smile you idiot!
woohoo! now we can get started!
I will not move until I figure this thing out
Thats a really bad way to go
This one isn't exactly at the top of the list either
Mage duel
Minus one assassin
Darn, missed
Don't you accuse me again
On the road again...
Gutted
Free at last
and who might you be?
Just a little extra, a base character shot
Hello all

I normally would comment on all the people above me but there are FAR to many for that so ill just go with. Amazing screenshots everyone, keep up the good work!

Excellent shots! Mine never have come out that clear when I'm inside. Course I've also never donw any editing of the shots other turning them into jpgs. :) Maybe I'll have to see what AcrSoft can do...

Hey Sev, (should I call you that or S373N? :lol:) where did you release Jade? I can't find her.

Two screens. Nothing big.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone know how I can get the second shot as my avatar without it looking crappy and blurred? Help please.

Hey Shadow! Love the armor in that first shot. ^_^ Kind of reminds me of the Dremora armor in Morrowind. Damn near impossible to get the angles on that stuff right :P

No pics at the moment. Hopefully later tonight
Chiglet :ph34r:

#24 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

Excellent shots! Mine never have come out that clear when I'm inside. Course I've also never donw any editing of the shots other turning them into jpgs. :) Maybe I'll have to see what AcrSoft can do...

Strange you should say that because I have never done any editing of any kind, not even changing the file type :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#25 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:55 PM

I'm sorry to be bringing up the cute baby picutes fatherly routine, but I just put Jade's face into Neeshka and her reactions to the little preliminary speech is SOOOOOOO cute! :wub: :wub: :wub:
*snip*

I want Jade as a companion! She's just so damn cute :wub:

#26 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:46 PM

I am just wondering about the 200 post thing. That was a rule made by Beth back when they had crappy servers and to may post in a thread caused crashs. Do we really still need that 200 rule? I am not saying let one thread go on forever but I think we could change the limit a bit.

#27 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:13 PM

After some instructions from SeV (thank you very much Sev!) here's Jada:

jada_pose.jpg

jada_sultry.jpg

jada_tease.jpg

Yeah, I know, the name's rather weak, but it's hard to think of another when the origional name keeps popping in every time you look at her. :wub:

#28 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:30 PM

@ Soul_Slayer: She looks marvelous! Very nice screens. :)

#29 Scoffs-at-You

Scoffs-at-You
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:43 PM

Kiara, my first Tabaxi
Not nearly as beautiful as the masterpiece that is Jade, but I thought she was kinda cute.

#30 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:46 PM

Are you using Exnem's body or just the armor? I ask because I made a Tabaxi texture for Exnem's body, but Jada's body is ... well, un-tabaxi.

EDIT:

@Scoffs: Kiara is cute. :)

Edited by Luchaire, 05 May 2007 - 09:49 PM.

#31 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:50 PM

Are you using Exnem's body or just the armor? I ask because I made a Tabaxi texture for Exnem's body, but Jada's body is ... well, un-tabaxi.

Well, I use Exnem's body in my game, but the body texture is Gizmo's Clean Shaven Mystic Elf texture, and turned her more human, although she still has the ears and tail.

#32 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:53 PM

Well, I use Exnem's body in my game, but the body texture is Gizmo's Clean Shaven Mystic Elf texture, and turned her more human, although she still has the ears and tail.

Ah, okay. As long as it was an intentional change then, and not something I screwed up in making the Exnem-compatible version. :lol:

#33 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:56 PM

I am just wondering about the 200 post thing. That was a rule made by Beth back when they had crappy servers and to may post in a thread caused crashs. Do we really still need that 200 rule? I am not saying let one thread go on forever but I think we could change the limit a bit.

We have no rules on post limits here - check out the Word Association Topic in the Rec room for an example! :) I wouldn't be too worried if a thread gets too large.

#34 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:07 PM

EDIT:

@Scoffs: Kiara is cute. :)

I agree, she's very cute. :cheers:

#35 DS Divine

DS Divine
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:06 PM

Two last pics of Natalie.
Im bored with her already.

The Captain vs Nat
Posted Image

The Captain vs Nat 2 B&W version
Posted Image

#36 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:52 PM

Two last pics of Natalie.
Im bored with her already.
The Captain vs Nat
<snip>

Oh man...I totally have to post some old screens of my swashbuckler character now!

Ayakana's Story

"Where am I?" was the only thought she could muster from her clouded mind. Ayakana slowly picked herself out of the frigid water, wincing as the salt stung at the wound in her side. The pain brought back the reality of her current predicament; she needed medical attention fast. Spotting an isolated cabin in distance, Ayakana hauled herself to her feet and weakly shuffled to the wooden structure. She managed a knock on the door before she fell unconscious due the blood she lost from her wound.

When she awoke, a man was standing over her. He nursed her back to health and she was soon on her way. Ayakana traveled for several miles and entered a great walled city. She happened to pass by a weapon shop and she suddenly felt compelled to go inside. Her desire for revenge quickened at the sight of the instruments of death within. After bartering with the merchant, she settled on an elegant rapier.

"Those scoundrels will pay dearly for what they did."

Ayakana needed a ship. She needed to hunt down the crew that betrayed her. Making her way down to the waterfront, she immediately recognized the sleek schooner tied to dock.

"That's my ship!" she said to herself with clenched fists. She boldly strode toward the ship, focused only on vengeance. As Ayakana approached she calmly drew her rapier and pointed at her former first mate.

"I've come back for my ship!", she said with hatred in her eyes.

Ayakana instantly attacked her traitorous first mate. In a vicious clash of blades, Ayakana bested her enemy and threw her to the ground. The rest of the crews efforts to stop her were quite futile. Her former shipmates tried to stop her, but they were no match for her. In a last ditch attempt to escape retribution, the cowardly mage tried to jump from the dock, but he only found his death.

"The Marie Elena was once again...Mine."

Having reclaimed what was rightfully hers, Ayakana set her sights on finding a new crew. She had heard that a good place to look for experienced sailors was Anvil, and so set her path to the west, making her way around the Imperial City. After arrving in Anvil, she had several potential recruits, but being the rather superstious kind, they refused to join her crew until the so called "Pirate Ghosts" were put to rest. Following their directions, she walked the Anvil coast under the stars. She found an abandoned cove that was perfect for smuggling. And it was occupied...But not by anyone who was still living.

In pure abhorrence of the undead before her, she attacked them to put their restless spirits to rest. She exchanged blows with the undead pirates, who were still as skilled as they had been when they were alive. But Ayakana could react quicker. She easily dispatched several skeletons and then caught the rest unprepared with a leap onto the deck. She caught her breath for a moment on the decrepid and rotting deck of the Black Flag. Once she regained her stamina, she finished searching the remainder of the cove, coming face to face with the undead pirate captain. The captain apparently had more of his spirit bound within his undead body, because he was considerably more skilled than the previous pirates Ayakana had faced. She narrowly avoided losing her head from a wide sweep of the captain's blade.

"That was far too close," thought Ayakana. "I need to end this quickly."
Ayakana waited for an opening between the captain's slashes and she mustered all her strength into one powerful thrust. The skeleton shattered and fell against the cabin wall. Ayakana stood over the pile of bones that she had just fought and smirked to herself.

"Once a pirate, always a pirate."

"Yellow bellied eels!" muttered Ayakana under her breath. The potential recruits she found on the docks of Anvil turned out to be nothing more than spineless wannabe adventurers. Even after she had cleared out the smuggler's cove of all undead, they had refused to enter, still fearing it "haunted." Ayakana forgot about the idiodic adventurers and focused back onto finding herself an experienced crew.

Having little success in Anvil, she returned to a small cove near Bravil, where she had hidden the Marie Elena. She prepared to sail back to the Imperial City in the hope of finding more worthy recruits. She had barely caught sight of the Marie Elena when Ayakana suddenly found herself under attack. With her quick wits and skill with her blade, she managed to defeat to would-be assassins. As the rain started to fall, she cut them down without mercy or remorse

Upon closer inspection of her assailiants, Ayakana found that they looked little like assassins. But in fact they appeared to be Imperial Rangers, dressed in black. Something was amiss. Someone wanted her dead. Ayakana took these things to heart and weighed them heavily. It was only a matter of time until she realized who could have sent Imperial troops to her exact location. It was apparent she had upset the Imperial Watch with her reckless assault on her former crew. Obviously someone had told them of her whereabouts. Ayakana recalled the names of three of her former crew: Rolfe, Persius, and Karah; who she had been unable to locate the day she took back her ship. The three of them were always scheming and seemed to be the likely canidates to bail out on their comrades when she attacked. In fact, Ayakana was now certain it was them that caused the mutiny on the Marie Elena! Ayakana cursed to herself for not seeing the truth until now. She drew her rapier and vowed that it would taste their blood!

But before Ayakana could once again gain revenge against her traitorous comrades, she still needed a crew to back her up. So she readied the Marie Elena for departure and swiftly headed up the Upper Niben towards the Imperial City.

With Ayakana at the helm, the Marie Elena made steady progress on its way to the Imperial City. She traveled through the night to reach the capital in the early morning. Once she neared the Waterfront, she dropped anchor and took the jolly boat to shore. Within the course of several hours she had rounded up a group of experienced sailors who were suitable for her needs. She then told her new crew to meet her in the morning so they could depart as soon as possible.

In the evening, Ayakana decided to spend some coin to purchase a new shirt and pair of boots. She spent the time alone to think, watching the sun sink behind the horizon and watching the moons emerge from the dark blanket of the sky. She knew that by this time tomorrow, those that remained of her traitorous crew would be dead.

Ayakana had succeeded in tracking down the last members of her traitorous crew. They foolishly lived together in an isolated settlement on the Niben River. At night, when they were asleep, Ayakana exacted her revenge. She quietly crept into their homes. One by one, she slew Persius, Rolfe, and Karah in their beds as they slept. As she wiped the blood from her rapier, she gazed coldly at the slain form of Karah at her feet.

?You never should have betrayed me,? she spoke with utter distain. Without another word she walked out of the settlement, leaving their traitorous corpses to rot.

The moons stood high above in the night sky, casting a dark silhouette of Ayakana as she left the small riverside settlement. She dove into the cool water and swam toward the Marie Elena anchored nearby. As she moved toward her ship, she suddenly saw something move rapidly toward her underwater. Her eyes widened when she saw the gaping tooth-filled maw of a massive slaughterfish rise up to meet her. She barely managed to dodge the slaughterfish as it snapped its jaws at her. Ayakana instantly drew her rapier. While quite useless in the water in a traditional manner, her rapier became a rather good shish-cabob. The next time the slaughterfish came up to bite her, she took her rapier in both hands and plunged it into the slaughterfish?s brain. The freakishly-large sea creature thrashed and splashed for a moment before falling limp and slowly rising to the surface. It was then that Ayakana peered carefully through the dark water below her. It looked like?the ruins of a castle of some kind. A castle underwater? The very thought that possibility sparked Ayakana?s curiosity. She noticed the hatch directly below her and tried for it.

The hatch opened with surprising ease, as if it had fallen beneath the waves only recently. Or someone had used it mere hours before. She grabbed the iron handle and pulled it back it until it would move no more, a cloud of air bubbles rising to meet her. Ayakana found a hold on the ladder inside and quickly shut the hatch. She found herself in the remains of a tower, with water cascading from the hatch and pooling at the very bottom. Lighting a torch, Ayakana ventured further into the sunken fortress. As she explored the fortress, she realized that her former shipmates had used it as a secret hideout for their dealings. But they no longer needed it. It would be a perfect hideout for the future, should she need it. When Ayakana entered the last room, she was quite surprised to find the remains of a statue. Who the man was or how the castle ever sank beneath the waves, she did not know, nor did she truly care. Ayakana only found one clue as to her former shipmates? motives. She found a rolled up wanted poster, and on it was none other than the Grey Fox himself.

Ayakana returned to the surface and quickly swam to the waiting Marie Elena. She climbed aboard soaking wet and made her way to her quarters. Many of her crew gave her inquisitive glances, but a simple cold stare back convinced them to hold their tongue. They knew better than to question their captain.

The Marie Elena set out for Anvil, and after several days of uneventful travel, the ship anchored itself off the coast from the port. Ayakana and several of her crew took the jollyboat close to shore to a small cave beneath castle Anvil. The five of them entered the smuggling hideout, finding the once deserted cave to be bustling with activity. Ayakana had hired several more hands for a cheap price and now employed them to smuggle priceless items. After surveying her smuggling operation once more, she retreated to her quarters.

Ayakana unrolled the wanted poster and tacked it to the wall before sinking heavily into her chair from fatigue. She stretched and slouched lazily in her chair, her mind spinning with possibilities.

?The Grey Fox? The Thieves Guild? What could they possibly have to do with the mutiny? Or the ambush? Did my ex-crew have powerful friends that paid to have me killed?"

As her mind weighed these things, a dark realization dawned on her.

"Is this all my life has become?",thought Ayakana. "A life fueled simply by revenge? What would happen when I finally got to the bottom of this? Would my desire for revenge be fulfilled? Would the cycle of revenge truly even end there? If I began taking out my revenge on individuals in high-status positions, our activity here would become an urgent concern, which would bring the arm of Imperial Law down on us.

Ayakana shook her head. She couldn?t be weighed down by such things now; she would have to address them when the time came. She returned to her crew and gathered them together. She then explained her plan to her crewmates.
"Alright mates. What say we steal from a bunch of thieves?" Her crew shouted in approval and punched the air with fists and sabers.
If she was truly to get to the bottom of things, she needed to gain the attention of not just the Thieves Guild, but of the Grey Fox himself.

That's all for now.
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#37 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:08 AM

brilliant stuff, guys! I'm going to see if I can get some screenies with Avalon in it, today =D

#38 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:49 AM

Jade Sorceress B)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#40 PoPc0rN

PoPc0rN
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

I wish I will be as good as you lot at taking screen shots one day :D

Very nice! I like that story you made cyborgakadjmoose :)

Edit: Is there any recommended mods I should use? I only have Beautiful People 2.5.

Edited by PoPc0rN, 06 May 2007 - 03:23 AM.

▐▐ 'Over A Year Without A Signature' - PoPc0rN 2006/2007▐▐

Posted Image