Photo

[WIP] Animal Aggression and the Sigil Colts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pex657

Pex657
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:44 PM

Hey guys, glad to see the new section of the forum added.

Currently I am in beta phase of my animal aggression tweak. I personally do like when i am enjoying a nice travel through the wilderness and wolves, bears, lions, etc... chase or attack me. This tweak will make it so that only wild animals will attack you if you attack them first. This is nothing big and just a little personal thing that I wanted to change.

My other other project which is in the writing phase is the Sigil Colts. The Sigil Colts is a cult that branched from the Mythic Dawn. Before they got fully brain washed some of the members saw the potential in the Sigil Stones, so they are after as many as they can get... have more.. but rather keep it developing then writing.

Thanks for reading guys,
-Pex657

#2 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:00 PM

That Cult sounds cool. Good luck with the mods :)

#3 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:16 AM

Hey, that cult sounds pretty cool! Which isn't to say the animal aggresion tweak isn't, there are just many exsisting mods that do that!

But thats a nice alternative for those who don't want to download those mods!

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 06 May 2007 - 06:17 AM.

#4 Pex657

Pex657
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

Hey, that cult sounds pretty cool! Which isn't to say the animal aggresion tweak isn't, there are just many exsisting mods that do that!

But thats a nice alternative for those who don't want to download those mods!

Yeah, I was guessing that a lot of mods that improved game play would change this, but it seemed easier just to change the files my self then download a mod.

#5 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 08:33 AM

I hate to advertise, but I really recommend downloading OOO and MMM, they work really good and well.....it enhances pretty much in Oblivion to the point its a new game. Tons of new creatures, quests and items.