• Modder
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image

File Name: That's So Nico
File Submitter: nicoroshi
File Submitted: 7 May 2007
File Category: Weapons/Armour

Master Readthis for "That's so Nico" mod.

Reason for this mod:

It was requested of me to please put all of my creations into one .esp.

Being the guy I am I did.

What it Does:

Combines all the mods I have released to date into one .esp.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I have created more mods since the release of TSN so this mod no longer contains "everything" I have created.

What it contains:

The bow of Thorns
The bow of Bones
The bow of Daedric Blood
The bow of Blades
The bow of the Drow
The bow called Doomshard
The bow of Robin of Locksley
Blakeleys Lanchrymal Bow
The bow of the Mongolian Horseman
The bow of the Hunter
The Longer Arrow mod
The Obsidian Axe
The bow of Ash

Installation:

Unpack the .rar file, and drop the Data folder into the Oblivion directory (where the Oblivion.exe is located)

Be sure to Place a checkmark next to the "That's so Nico.esp" in the Data directory at Oblivion start-up.

Un-installation:

Remove the checkmark next to the "That's so Nico.esp" in the data directory at Oblivion start-up.

To change back to the shorter (vanilla) length arrows place the "Data" folder from the Bethesda original arrow meshes file into the Oblivion directory and let it overwrite the modified files that came in this mod.

To remove the rest of the files (not needed) follow the instructions in the separate included readthis files for each item.

Readthis Note:

Included in this mod is the original readthis files from each item included in the mod.

Use these to locate the items in game, and for any additional information about specific item contained in this mod.

Extras:
________

Inclosed is a file named "Hints". This contains pictures of the locations of the different items located in this mod. All are marked with the item in ( ).

Known Issues:

None that I know of as each of these items was tested separately without issues in game, or conflict with existing mods at the time of release.

________

Thanks to Windy from ESF for finding the easy way to map the bowmorph. Love ya brother.

Author's note:

Although I thought I was done with modding for a while to work on another project this mod was requested of me, and I agreed.

Permissions:

This mod may be re-released in it's original form without contacting me. All the models\textures within are free to use as a modders resource as long as credit is given for my original work.

Change log:

v1.0 original release.

v1.1 added missing bow of Ash.

Click here to download this file