Photo

DM: MystykStar's Sorceress Outfit Retexture (Blue)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:16 PM

Posted Image

File Name: MystykStar's Sorceress Outfit Retexture (Blue)
File Submitter: MystykStar
File Submitted: 9 May 2007
File Updated: 23 Jun 2007
File Category: Models/Textures

A mottled blue retexture of Exnem's Sorceress Outfit. You must already have the originals in the default directory as I have only changed the main colour, not the gold or silver details such as the snake on the arm and boots. It will look for those in the default Exnem folder.

To use simply put Mystyk Sorceress Blue.esp and the Meshes and Textures folders in your Oblivion Data directory. If asked to overwrite do so. The following folders will be added...
Meshes/Clothing/MystykStar
Textures/Clothing/MystykStar

The most important part, where to find the outfit. It's more fun to go out into the world to acquire something rather than teleporting over to the testing hall and picking it up for free and with minimal effort.

There's a tombstone right outside the door of Cursed Mine, roughly west of Skingrad. Activate it to receive the clothing.
And if you are using Martigen's Monster Mod and/or Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul all I can say is best of luck ;)

Big thanks to Exnem for his fantastic body mod, armor and outfits. And to the couple of people who have encouraged me to release it, I didn't really want to as I didn't think it was all that good, actually :)

If there are any problems or questions feel free to email me as I don't come here very often. Find me on TESF for a faster response.

PS: A shop that sells all my retexes will be available shortly.

B)

Click here to download this file

Edited by MystykStar, 22 June 2007 - 10:25 PM.

#2 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

It looks very nice thank you :)

#3 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:59 PM

thank you for releasing it! =D it looks great! ^__^

#4 MystykStar