Photo

DM: MystykStar's Amazon Armor Retexture (Purple)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

File Name: MystykStar's Amazon Armor Retexture (Purple)
File Submitter: MystykStar
File Submitted: 9 May 2007
File Updated: 23 Jun 2007
File Category: Models/Textures

A purple retexture of Exnem's Amazon Amor. The only requirements for this is Exnem's Female Eyecandy body mod. It's available in both nude and underwear versions. Either is fine.

To use simply put DM_Purple Armor.esp and the Meshes and Textures folders in your Oblivion Data directory. If asked to overwrite do so. The following folders will be added...
Meshes/Armor/MystykStar
Textures/Armor/MystykStar
as well as the DM_Purple Armor.esp

The armor is the same as Elven, and uses the same ground models and icons. The accessories (bits across the shoulders) use the amulet slot. Some NPC's have a problem with that, but the companions I use with Companion Share & Recruit don't seem to mind and will happily wear everything I give them :) I also have a version with the cuirass and accessories merged but it hasn't been tested so is not included at this time.
The greaves and skirt have been merged and work just fine.

Being totally unoriginal the armor is found on the floor of the testing hall, to the right of the doorway as you enter. I haven't got around to putting it in the world as it was for my own use, and only recently was requested to upload it.
To get to the testing hall, open the console with the tilde key (which is to the left of the number 1) and type "coc testinghall" without the quotes. To exit find the green glowing door that says Hawkhaven. Once outside there open your map and teleport anywhere to leave.

Big thanks to Exnem for his fantastic work!

If there are any problems or questions feel free to email me as I don't come here very often. Find me on TESF for a faster response.

PS: A shop that sells all my retexes will be available shortly.

B)

Click here to download this file

Edited by MystykStar, 22 June 2007 - 10:25 PM.

#2 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:49 PM

Yay! Thanks! :cheers:

#3 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:39 AM

After I hear back from two people I will upload the Purple Sorceress one. I want to make sure it works this time :)

#4 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:07 PM

Re-uploaded the files as Kaelis pointed out a major error I didn't even notice. A missing texture. The all-important purple one :lol:

#5 MystykStar

MystykStar
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:34 PM

Please remove the 13th May file.

Edited by MystykStar, 22 June 2007 - 10:34 PM.