• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 04:19 AM

OK, from the responses to my various emails and PMs, it looks like the Chrysta team is in need of a fresh injection of talent - particularly on the technical side (I was never an overly competent coder even BEFORE taking the better part of two years without doing any coding at all).

Before considering joining the team, it is only fair to say that there is still a LOT of work to be done on the mod, both creatively and technically, so don't expect an easy time of it. I sometimes think I am being overly ambitious with my plans for Chrysta, but I am determined to see all my plans through to the end, so I am in this for the long haul and would hope other new members of the team would be prepared to stay with me for the ride.

Now what I am NOT looking for is simply someone who I would expect to do all the coding, or who will have no input into the creative side - instead, I would need a couple of good technical "advisors" who may be prepared to do some coding but who would probably spend most of the time helping me to become a better coder myself (I have no intention of being a Mod Boss who doesn't do any of the boring technical work himself!). Anyway, don't think you wouldn't have any input on the creative side... on the contrary, I enjoy having people on the team with their own ideas and who will challenge my own plans for how I see Chrysta developing. Having said that, I reserve the right to make final decisions on any and all aspects of the mod and not have those decisions second-guessed. Think of me as a benevolent dictator and you won't go far wrong. :rolleyes:

Finally, as much as I appreciate youthful enthusiasm, I would also rather have people on the team who have a proven track record rather than being "virgin modders", so to speak. So if you are interested and consider yourself to be a relatively experienced modder/coder/writer then please let me know, either through replying to this post or by sending me a PM. Chrysta awaits :cheers:

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#2 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:40 AM

Thanks to those who responded via PM - it looks like I will be able to provide details of the reconstituted Chrysta team within the next day or so :)

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka