kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:43 AM

Posted Image

File Name: Pip!
File Submitter: kalia
File Submitted: 9 May 2007
File Category: Races/Hair/Eyes

Pip got bored at the spa, and wanted to travel & see the world! Take her with you on your adventures! KaliaPip.esp includes dragonling race & Pip as NPC record "sgUnkaPipPC" for face importage.

Pip is mostly everyone else's great work, I just cobbled her together! Included in this mod are the face textures by Luchaire; AlienSlof's jeweled version of Spike4072's demon tail from Goth Shop II & the dragon wings from Alexander Wolf, merged into one tail-slot mesh by Hector the Hooded; Spike4072's ear meshes for zombie216's Night Elf race; and the merged teeth from Scanti that free up a slot for her nose ring. *NOT INCLUDED BUT REQUIRED FOR PIP* You'll still need Goth Shop II - but you already have that, right? - because one of the nose rings is assigned to the dragonling race in the CS. The eyes are a unique eye form in the CS but use Nequam's dremora eyes from Elaborate Eyes, so you'll need either the original mod or a mod that includes it (i.e. Beautiful People). The dragonling race uses Ren's hairs, assigned also to unique forms, but you'll still need the resources. Pip herself's hair is using the resources from RE4LeonsHaircut by renzeekin and Ascendence Kel, get it here: http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=10236. Dragonlings are copies of Bretons but using Argonian textures, and I believe it'll only work if you're using a body mod that includes the argonian textures - but it shouldn't matter which body mod. The face textures were made to match BAB.

Click here to download this file

#2 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:13 AM

Congratulations on the release, kalia! =D I'm really happy to see pip around here ^__^

#3 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

:cheers: Thanks Kaelis!

:whistling: Looks like there's no problems . . . .

#4 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:26 PM

woot! Pip for everybody to share! Thank you Kalia! :wub:

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#5 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:06 AM

Dagnabit shagnasty :blink: - after telling OBMM for the 3rd time to update archive invalidation and conflicts it worked out finally :woot:

Now Pip would like to say thanks to Kalia and her team!

Posted Image

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 23 May 2007 - 01:48 PM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image