Photo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hundy

Hundy
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:08 AM

Hi I know this will be a bit of a spoiler but I cannot seem to find Kiyone anywhere. Could you please give me a hint as to where to find her? Thanks in advance.

#2 Tassadar88

Tassadar88

Templar in Flames

• 1302 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

Quoting the readme...

Q : Where can I find Kiyone or Kova?
A : You can't find her - she will show up and speak to you when your reputation first hits 13 after the Mod is installed, and if you are still in Chapter 2. From there Kova will show up.

As for me, she showed up in Athkatla ;)
The Mind is its own place and in itself - can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven. -John Milton, Paradise lost

#3 RabbitDynamite

RabbitDynamite
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:24 AM

To avoid starting a new thread...

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if you're supposed to be able to go the Windspears to seek Kova without talking to Firekagg/triggering his quest. Have I missed something?

#4 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:29 PM

It used to be that way in an early version of the Mod, but since it would be strange encountering the knights without talking to Firkraag first, you still have to go to FK to get the map location of the Windspear Hills, before going there to find Kova ;)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#5 Ymarsakar

Ymarsakar
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

It is more like Kiyone finds you rather than the other way around. An ingame timer, high reputation, and starting game as Good are the triggers, last time I rememeber.

#6 -Acrux-

-Acrux-

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:22 AM

So, Kiyone just shows up? I've started as an Inquisitor and received a REP of 13 from completing the Circus Tent Quest. But, Kiyone doesn't show up. Since then, I've cleared out the Copper Coronet (but nothing else), and waited around a few days for Anomen's Quest to end.

However, Kiyone is still not showing up. I'm in the docks now, seeing if I can wait around for her, but it seems to no avail.

#7 --Zyraen--

--Zyraen--

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:34 AM

Try using CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Kiyone")

#8 -Acrux-

-Acrux-

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:36 PM

Try using CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Kiyone")

As it turns out, I think she showed up in the slums. She must have appeared as we were leaving Gaelan's house. When Brus wisked us off to the Copper Coronet, I think prevented her from following us. I walked back to Gaelan's place later and there she was.

Thanks!

I love the mod, by the way.