Photo

Whats your favorite quest in the whole game!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:17 AM

Ok, i just played what i think was my favorite quest last night. for all of you who have played Shivering isles, do you remember when you had to take back the fringe from the knigths of order? that was a really awsome quest. im talking about the part where you have to go and deactivate that crystal so they stop spawning. first you have infiltrate a fun dungeon and kill knights, then it becomes a get away with the ceiling and columns fall down over you. i just loved seeing knights running at me then getting crushed by a column. it was a really fun one, because of how intense it was :rolleyes:

#2 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:34 AM

I enjoyed having to take sides on either mania or dementia :)

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#3 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:35 AM

Ok, i just played what i think was my favorite quest last night. for all of you who have played Shivering isles, do you remember when you had to take back the fringe from the knigths of order? that was a really awsome quest. im talking about the part where you have to go and deactivate that crystal so they stop spawning. first you have infiltrate a fun dungeon and kill knights, then it becomes a get away with the ceiling and columns fall down over you. i just loved seeing knights running at me then getting crushed by a column. it was a really fun one, because of how intense it was :rolleyes:

Yes, that was an awesome quest. I'd say this is mine as well

#4 Najaknevrec

Najaknevrec
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:10 PM

I haen't played the SI yet, but I deffinitely like all the Dark Brotherhood quests - sneak in, kill, leave undected. Yap I thing that these are good. Also the las quest for Thieves Quild -stealing the Elder Scroll is just great and the dungeons are very cool.

#5 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:30 AM

The coolest quest for me was "Whodunit?" from the Dark Brotherhood.
I was so cool to see them all get suspicious of each other, except you, when you hunt like a predator in their mids :D
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#6 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

Definitely Sheogorath's Shrine Quest: Faking an apocalypse in a village of cats that involves an invasion of rats and culminating into a rain of dogs. :lol:

Second place would go to the Adventurer's mousetrap in Shivering Isles. Reminds me of the good old Dungeon Keeper games. ^_^
Too bad I didn't have an option of sicing a Dark Seducer on the band of adventurers. <_<

#7 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:27 AM

Mine would be.. either Whodunnit, or, the Adventurer's Mousetrap.

Both were /utterly/ brilliant. =)

#8 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:14 AM

Hmmm...in vanilla Oblivion, I would say the best was Ultimate Heist. This was a fun dungeon romp, very lengthy, possessing great variety (vampire-infested sewers, to caverns full of undead, to Ayleid ruins with some hidden sentinals), and some neat puzzle elements. The goal was very interesting (
Spoiler
), and the reward is one of the funnest items in the game.

With Shivering Isles, I would say that Cylarne was the best quest. Not only do you have a choice to make (side with the Saints or the Seducers), but you also have a lot of ways to go about it. You can have both sides duke it out evenly, trick them into a carefully arranged trap, or make it so that one side sneaks to the flame. And chances are, you may also get to join in on one of the most intense multi-character battles in the whole game!

Edited by Xetirox, 12 June 2007 - 01:09 PM.

"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#9 Rentro 1111

Rentro 1111
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:21 AM

I'd have to say the funnest quest for me to do was the one for Umbacano, where you just wander around finding ayleid statues. I got nine of them and then did his other quest and got him killed. Bad idea. Other than that, a lot of the Dark Brotherhood is pretty fun, especially the one where you sneak around in Fort Sutch, and the pirate one in waterfront. Some of the ayleid ruins are actually fun to do if you dont have an uber-character that owns everything.