Comments about PoOC thread #8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
373 replies to this topic

#361 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

Good news everyone ! Those talented modders over at Exnem's forum are making new armor/weapons mod for Exnem's Eye candy ! They have already roughed out the garment and sword.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#362 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

...treetop, your sig was fine. It's not clogging up anything, it stays in cache after it first loads.

With all the images we have going on, yours isn't the one that's going to break the camel's back.

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#363 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

Nice job on Sakura Treetop Smoker but she doesnt look like a "little" sister in that last shot. :Tasty:

#364 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

...treetop, your sig was fine. It's not clogging up anything, it stays in cache after it first loads.

With all the images we have going on, yours isn't the one that's going to break the camel's back.

Alright ! I switched a small one ! :)

Nice job on Sakura Treetop Smoker but she doesnt look like a "little" sister in that last shot. :Tasty:

Hmmm I'm not sure if thats the Valentine family's natural attribute or Mythic Dawns' direct influence......... :rolleyes:

Its almost 11:00 PM here.........so tired ! -_- Off to bed....... Good night everybody !! :zzz:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 25 May 2007 - 09:55 PM.

Posted Image

#365 Daiyoukai Ramza

Daiyoukai Ramza
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:18 PM

Alright, time for me do a little bit of commenting. As everyone may have noticed, I've mostly just been posting pics and making one & two-liners; the reason for that is because I've been feeling kind of down this last week. Hence, my will to say anything lengthy has been lacking. Anyway, I'll be commenting by poster, starting from page 9.

@Cyborgakadjmoose: Your character has a very... threatening aura about her. I think it's the fact that one doesn't see many women that are missing an eye. Also, I've never noticed that the hall of blades... has blades hanging from it.

@Soul Slayer: Nice screenshots... I especially like the one called "more silence" and the close-up taken in front of the gate. You're character has a very nice facial structure! Er... I don't mean that in a wierd way.

@LprMan: How your character can stab someone in the back and still manage to look so innocent/pure in the third pic, I've no idea.... very nice! However, the second screenshot in your May 26th (1:37 AM) post is a bit too shiny for my tastes. Mostly the actual character herself.

@Floydian1: Your characters are always so gorgeous. Every time you post, it always makes me want to try my hand at crafting my own Beauty! But, seeing as I don't have have.. er, Exnem's body mod (is that the right one?) installed, I always decide against it. Also, argonians with hair a just a wee bit odd... I wonder if it's a wig? :D Anyway, keep up the great work!

@Chimera: Normally, I'm not too fond of the default hairstyles, but the ones you've chosen work well with the characters portrayed in the screenshots. Shorter hair, to me, seems to fit warrior-women better than long hair.

@Kimory: The use of an in-context in-game quote and the Dark Seducer's response made me grin and chuckle for the first time in a week. Brightened up my day (er... night) a bit.

@Treetop Smoker: Awww, that's so sweet... and I mean that in the manliest way possible. Also, I see the ma is wielding the... uh Pure Steel Blade, correct? That's a NICE-looking sword. I have the mod myself; albeit, it's not activated at the moment, since I have nowhere NEAR enough money... and it randomly disappears from the vendor's inventory. The fighting screens are very nice as well!

@Cosmic Banana: I like the throne in the "leilu39" pic. I was gonna make some cheesy "bone to pick with you" pun, but I decided against it.

@Xetirox: First thought that occurred to me upon seeing the first pic is "Dogpile on the zombie!". The "melancholy contemplating under the night sky" pics are very... surreal and introspective. Is that night sky modded? I've a few mods that modify the night sky, but... I've never really taken the time to look at it.

@Spike4072: I think that perverted ol' mage made that "mistake in the formula" on purpose. :lol2:

@Luchaire: You certainly managed to capture the 'goth' look very effectively!

@highpressure: Nice screenies. That armour's one I've never seen before, to my knowledge. It's very... chromey. The katana's neat, as well.

@zombie216: Heh, your character looks a wee bit peeved in that last screenshot. The "night elf" ears are a cute touch.

@Shadow': The 'matrix' shot is dramatic. That's a good thing, since I love dramatic screenshots. I also love the scenic screenshot of the lighthouse. And the last screenshot, for some reason... made me think "Josie and the Pussycats." I'm not even gonna try to delve into why. Some mysteries are better left unsolved.

If I missed anyone, I apologize.

Ciao.

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

You Are a Ham Sandwich

Posted Image

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

#366 Kimory

Kimory

The Official... Something... Of the something forum...

• 117 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:11 AM

Duuuh, you missed the trollfinator. Nah, just joking, he probably posted after you posted your comment.
Anyways, he posted 11 screens, and wanted us to tell him how they were alike. I'll answer that question.
1. They're all Widescreen
2. They're all AWESOME!
3. and most importantly, he's using Trollf's Weather Trick in all of them.
Did I pass the test, Trollf?

Spike: Ooooh, little story starting there! That was really well done, like, how she like, climbed the wall, like Spiderman... And like how she like, jump the roof and like, didn't really like make it... and like, fell down, and like, got hurt, and then her like, bigger sis said like, "Oh, don't do that blablabla" and like yeaaaaaa. COUGH
:ph34r:
"There is no genius without a touch of madness" Sheogorath
Xbox 360 and PC user
What am I working on now?
Remake of my Draconian Race, which was lost long ago...

#367 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:04 AM

@Soul Slayer: Nice screenshots... I especially like the one called "more silence" and the close-up taken in front of the gate. You're character has a very nice facial structure! Er... I don't mean that in a wierd way.

Thanks. :cheers:

@Cosmic-Banana: Cool shots, looks like she drank the goblin under the table. :ROFL:

@Treetop: You like Naruto, eh? :D I like Sakura, she's a hottie. :cheers:

@LprMan: I like Birgitte, she has a lovely profile, the straight on shot not so much, but I'm not a big fan of the Nord facial structure.

@Shadow: For a second there, I thought I was looking at a screenie of Hector's harem. :ROFL: I love THIS SHOT awesome!

@Spike: Great story so far, looks like the little one is quite the handful.

@VanQa: Love the first shot, very cool.

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 26 May 2007 - 05:07 AM.

#368 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:14 AM

@ Treetop Smoker - I was just joking about the sig ;) ! Its fine!

To bad you forgot the robe! Also, thanks for the info on the new clothes!

@ Spike - I've said it before, Haruko is VERY cute.

@ Shadow' - You tryin' to steal the harem? HUH? HUH? Are ya boy? *Takes out lightsaber*

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 26 May 2007 - 05:24 AM.

#369 LprMan

LprMan
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:52 AM

@LprMan: How your character can stab someone in the back and still manage to look so innocent/pure in the third pic, I've no idea.... very nice! However, the second screenshot in your May 26th (1:37 AM) post is a bit too shiny for my tastes. Mostly the actual character herself.

I agree, the 2nd shot is too shiny. I just wanted to post some pics before going to work and those were the only ones I had. I have (tweaked) bloom enabled, and while most things please my eyes, a pale character + sun shining straight on his/her face ---> blindness. I might tweak her skin tone a bit darker.

@LprMan: I like Birgitte, she has a lovely profile, the straight on shot not so much, but I'm not a big fan of the Nord facial structure.

What? No love for nords? :blink: Heh, no problem, I think she is just fine, but on the other hand, I'm a "nord" myself :whistling:

#370 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:18 AM

@Treetop: You like Naruto, eh? :D I like Sakura, she's a hottie. :cheers:

I like ? What do you mean I like ? I'm obsessed with Naruto !! j/k :) Naruto is my favorite anime of all time !

@ Treetop Smoker - I was just joking about the sig ;) ! Its fine!

To bad you forgot the robe! Also, thanks for the info on the new clothes!

:) I will try my best to do a full search for you !!

@Treetop Smoker: Awww, that's so sweet... and I mean that in the manliest way possible. Also, I see the ma is wielding the... uh Pure Steel Blade, correct? That's a NICE-looking sword. I have the mod myself; albeit, it's not activated at the moment, since I have nowhere NEAR enough money... and it randomly disappears from the vendor's inventory. The fighting screens are very nice as well!

Thank you for the kind words ! :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 26 May 2007 - 06:21 AM.

Posted Image

#371 Daiyoukai Ramza

Daiyoukai Ramza
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:57 AM

Oh my... I seem to have borked up the khajiit race in my game. Well... it still works, but now they're all goofy looking. I think I'll call 'em "patchwork pussycats.". I'll post a pic later. Guess that's what I get for installing a couple of body mods (roberts and exnem's to be exact...)

Posted ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

You Are a Ham Sandwich

Posted Image

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

#372 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:28 AM

Oh my... I seem to have borked up the khajiit race in my game. Well... it still works, but now they're all goofy looking. I think I'll call 'em "patchwork pussycats.". I'll post a pic later. Guess that's what I get for installing a couple of body mods (roberts and exnem's to be exact...)

Looks similar to the problem I ran into with the Tabaxi's, check the Luchaire's thread HERE

#373 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:32 AM

Zombie216

Hilarious story Zombie! This was my favorite part:

Elise: Hmm... do you by any chance, accept Pelvis Bones?

:ROFL:

@Cyborgakadjmoose: Your character has a very... threatening aura about her. I think it's the fact that one doesn't see many women that are missing an eye. Also, I've never noticed that the hall of blades... has blades hanging from it.

Thanks! I'm glad you noticed her "threatening aura."
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#374 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:36 AM

Nice shots Cyborg. I like the ones whith her reaching out to grab the crystal. :clap: