Classic Dungeons

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 minotaur_in_maze

minotaur_in_maze

Modding Prima-Dona

• 906 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:41 AM

I, myself, with my grand 2 posts dare to go, where no newbies went before, and thus,

I'd like to indicate here I would be more than glad to join any sort of play by post event, will it be this, or any other in the near future!

Hello MechanicalMarz,

Welcome.

PbP's come around infrequently, you might try to PM Bluenose (the DM of several) and see what he can do for ya. :)

Again, welcome! :)

Minotaur In Maze

Attached Images

• NEW_Drellos.JPG
  • Necromancer.jpg

They say the world is going to Hell.

They are wrong.

The world IS Hell! Always has been, always will be; except perhaps for the five percent or so of the population who can afford differently.

And, if one must reside in Hell, it is far better to do it as a minion of the Devil than as a member of the damned.
LOVE SUCKS: It makes fools and slaves of us all.
But being alone and unloved is worse.
- Nancy A. Collins "Thin Walls"

#82 MechanicalMarz

MechanicalMarz
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

Done!

Waiting for the reply...

Would be cool to get a game going!

#83 Bluenose

Bluenose

The gnome-sage of Ral Worcester

• 1565 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

Owing to various events we're now down to four players and are looking to recruit more. If you're interested, post here or PM me.

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

These, in the day when heaven was falling,
The hour when earth's foundations fled,
Followed their mercenary calling
And took their wages and are dead.

#84 Bluenose

Bluenose

• 1565 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:19 AM

Looking again for new players. Even if you haven't ever played in a Play-by-Post game before, or you know nothing about the tabletop version of Dungeons and Dragons, you can still take part. Don't be afraid to give it a try. We don't bite.

Back from the brink.

Like RPGs? Like Star Wars? Think combining the two would be fun? Read Darths and Droids, and discover the line "Jar Jar, you're a genius".

#85 Lysan Lurraxol

Lysan Lurraxol
  • Modder
  • 899 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:39 AM

I might be interested - but I've never played D&D, & I'm pretty strapped for time at the minute. If it's a big time commitment, then I'm afraid I'd have to decline.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70?s and 80?s. Experience AD&D?s greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Classic Adventures Visit our homepage at Classic Adventures Homepage

#86 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:40 AM

I'd like to try. :) I've just got a few weeks left of school before Summer break, and after that, I'll have all the time in the world.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#87 Bluenose

Bluenose

• 1565 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

I might be interested - but I've never played D&D, & I'm pretty strapped for time at the minute. If it's a big time commitment, then I'm afraid I'd have to decline.

I'd like to try. :) I've just got a few weeks left of school before Summer break, and after that, I'll have all the time in the world.

At most 15 minutes a day to read any responses and possibly to write one. Although I suspect some of the players have a better idea than I do as the GM. It does run quite slowly though. At another site where I've taken to lurking, I've seen a PbP game that had been running for eight years and was finally getting close to a conclusion. With two of the original players left, and eleven others who'd dropped out at various times, and a group of five at the finish. :)

Back from the brink.

#88 Lysan Lurraxol

Lysan Lurraxol
  • Modder
  • 899 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Is that all? I can easily manage that :)

I'd be more than happy to join then, if you'll have me :)

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70?s and 80?s. Experience AD&D?s greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Classic Adventures Visit our homepage at Classic Adventures Homepage

#89 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Well, then! I'm in, too.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#90 Crazee

Crazee
  • Modder
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:20 AM

I'd be up for joining. I've never played D&D before, and neither have I been part of a Play-by-Post game, but I would certainly like to give it go.

#91 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

At most 15 minutes a day to read any responses and possibly to write one. Although I suspect some of the players have a better idea than I do as the GM. It does run quite slowly though.

As to help/react to this. The start-up of starting to play along does take quiet a bit longer. After all, you do have to make a character. Depending on how wild you make it just like any other normal D&D game, it can take up to an hour as to many many hours. :P
On a day to day basis I spend a bit more on it when there has been reactions, but I am a perfectionist when it comes to playing.
It runs a bit slowly because of only 4 players, and we are now waiting a bit for new blood to be able to travel onwards and to get a steady pace going - after all a slow pace promotes a slow pace in a way. Another point being that 2 new players that were added and 2 older players remain and that there a... powerstruggle for lack of a better term. Which means the new players can decide who will lead :P Heck perhaps one of the new people. ;)
[turns on salespitch voice] So, fun and games, power and laughter it all here in Classic Dungeons run by GM Bluenose [/end salespitch voice]

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~