2 replies to this topic

#1 -Ark-

-Ark-

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:07 AM

Hello

I've a problem when a try to install RTT

Error: Error Loading [rrt/Byemusic.bat]

Posted Image

I have followed the instruction on the readme. My BG2:SoA is europe and my ToB is USA. Can be this the problem? :unsure:

#2 -Enry il romagnolo-

-Enry il romagnolo-

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:36 AM

Hello

I've a problem when a try to install RTT

Error: Error Loading [rrt/Byemusic.bat]

Posted Image

I have followed the instruction on the readme. My BG2:SoA is europe and my ToB is USA. Can be this the problem? :unsure:

I found the same problem during my installation. I tried to solve the problem and now my game work properly. Read the following steps: this is how did I do (sorry for my english, I'm Italian):

1) Open notepad
2) write "echo Io sono figo" without commas. ("Io sono figo" means "I'm hot")
3) Save as... byemusic.bat in rtt folder (I saved the file in the main folder and in a few sub-folders but I don't know where exactly you need to place the file. However, I think it's enough to save in the Bg2 main folder and in the rtt main folder).
Remember to change the setting "text document" in "all files". If you fail this you will save byemusic.bat.txt that will not work.
4) Do the same of point 3 with a file named restoremusic.bat
5) Close notepad
6) Run setup-RTT.exe

I think that byemusic.bat and restoremusic.bat are batch programs created to do a beep. If they don't exist the setup program stops. This is a bug. I think that programmers did not pack all files required for the installation. Enjoy the mod to everyone!

--ORA TRADUCO IN ITALIANO PER I MIEI AMATI COMPATRIOTI--

Ho riscontrato lo stesso problema durante la mia installazione. Ho provato a risolvere il problema e ora il mio gioco funziona correttamente. Leggi i passi seguenti: questo è ciò che ho fatto (scusate il mio inglese, sono Italiano):

1) Apri blocco note
2) scrivi "echo Io sono figo" senza virgolette. (Puoi anche scrivere "viva la figa" che è uguale)
3) Salva con nome... byemusic.bat nella cartella rtt (Ho salvato il file nella cartella principale e in alcune sotto cartelle ma non so esattamente dove tu abbia bisogno di mettere il file. Tuttavia, penso che sia sufficiente salvare nella cartella principale di BG2 e nella cartella principale di rtt). Ricorda di cambiare l'opzione "documento di testo" in "tutti i file". Se ti dimentichi salverai byemusic.bat.txt che non funzionerà.
4) Fai le stesse cose del punto 3 con un file chiamato restoremusic.bat
5) Chiudi blocco note
6) Esegui setup-RTT.exe

Penso che byemusic.bat e restoremusic.bat siano di programmi batch creati per fare solo un beep. Se loro non vengono rilevati il programma si ferma. Questo è un bug. Penso che i programmatori non abbiano zippato tutti i files richiesti per l'installazione. Buona mod a tutti quanti!

#3 al17

al17
  • Modder
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:02 AM

bug fixed in version 1.6 (your version is 1.6 *Beta*, only for Italians).

it should be downloadable within a couple of hours.

by the way, the fastest way to solve the problem was:

1) open setup-rtt.tp2

2) delete

COPY ~rtt\byemusic.bat~ ~byemusic.bat~

COPY ~rtt\restoremusic.bat~ ~restoremusic.bat~

sorry for the trouble.

rtt14ban5bv.jpg

Return To Trademeet (http://rtteng.altervista.org), my mod for Baldur's Gate 2. Try it! ;)