Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #9

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
326 replies to this topic

#1 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:48 AM

Both Screenshooting Guides from Shadow' and Divine Avenger, along with Other Useful Tips and Tricks with contributions from Floydian1, trollf, Badmagic, Gadar, Spike, and an ever-growing list of others, have been moved to a separate thread:

Click Here for Screenshooting Guides and Other Useful Tips and Tricks

Click Here for Generating Faces in Oblivion: A Compilation of Guides, Tips and Tricks from the Community

Please Read the Rules and Guidelines Before Posting (in "addition" to all the ones Spellhold Studios already require)

Winner of the most frequently given tip to new screenshooters, and deserving to be mentioned in the op:
To get rid of the HUD (Menu), use the console command "~", then "TM" to Toggle Menu Off/On. :)

And the runner up may be: How to add a caption and get rid of ImageShack Ads/the Golden Frog, etc. Also, may be applicable for ridding other sites' ads.
One more: A short summary post of how to do an action screenshot.

New as of SHS Thread #1

A new feature, to the POOC Thread, is the attachment function for posting. Images up to 512kb can be attached in your post =)

Pictures of Oblivion Characters - Screenie Thread #9 here

#2 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:03 AM

@ highpressure: Beautiful shots again ! :D

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 26 May 2007 - 09:03 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

@Treetop: Beautiful shots :)

@Zombie216: Nice Wolf elf you have there :D To bad shop owners dont know how how good a nice bone is to gnaw on :lol:

@Highpressure: Very nice job on your woodelf. That hair goes good on her. :)

#4 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:12 AM

@Treetop: Beautiful shots :)

Thank you Spike :)

@ Soul Slayer : Another well done work !! Poor little girl has no gold on her :(

Posted Image

#5 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:44 AM

@ Shadow' - You tryin' to steal the harem? HUH? HUH? Are ya boy? *Takes out lightsaber*

*ignites double-bladed lightsaber*
You wanna make something of it?
*prepares to go Darth Maul on Hector*

:P
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#6 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:08 AM

@ Soul Slayer : Another well done work !! Poor little girl has no gold on her :(

Thanks, the girl she's rich in nature (plus she's not to bad on the eyes either) :cheers:
Great shots yourself Treetop, that first shot is HOT :Tasty:

@highpressure: Great action shots as always. :cheers:

@Spike: I was thinking it would be a good idea to add the instructions for thumbnailing for those that don't use Photobucket to this part of the OP in the Screenie thread:

To help out those with slower connections please only post at most 3 full size shots and put the rest as links or thumbnails.Look here if you have Photobucket

I put them up in thread #8, post #147, and Luchaire did as well post #162.
Just a thought, feel free to ignore it.

EDIT: more screenies while I was posting:

@Floydian: WOOHOO, the GORGEOUS Sapphire in a slinky black catsuit. :Tasty: although she looks like she's cold in it.

@fyrefae: WELCOME!! Nice shots, I like the first one on the throne, she looks like "You are boring me with your unimportant babble." :cheers:

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 26 May 2007 - 11:37 AM.

#7 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

@ fyrefae : Welcome to the family !! Glad to see some new faces !! Nice shots ! :cheers: :)

@ Floydian1 : Beautiful as always !

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 26 May 2007 - 11:36 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:35 AM

hello all i have been lurking here for a while and figured its about time i joined in so here are some of my first attempts at screenshots , actualy this is my first post on any forum so forgive me if i mess up my links or something cheers :)
<SNIP>

fyre

Welcome Fyrefae. Good job on your first screenshots they look very nice :new_thumbs:

#9 fyrefae

fyrefae
  • 48 posts

@ fyrefae : Welcome to the family !! Ncie shots ! :cheers:

cheers :cheers:

#10 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

@Highpressure: Lovely lass, despite the skimpy armor. I really like this shot. I'm a sucker for pretty backlighting and sunsets and the like. ;)

@Zombie216: Funny story. The bit with the pelvis bones was priceless. :lol: What's up with the shopkeeper, though? Her face is green, but her body is pink. :wacko:

@Treetop Smoker: Great pics, but I only just realized that your character's face looks identical to my youngest sister, especially from the angle in this pic.. It's uncanny! :blink: If she was blonde, it would be downright scary...

@Soulslayer: Nothing like taking too long a nap in the wild, eh? Love the "rescue" shot.

@Shadow: You could almost use that group shot picture as a forum player character group shot - so many various forumites represented there. ;)

@Floydian: She's pretty, but you knew that. :P

@Fyrefae: Great pics and welcome to the club. I like your third shot in particular. Very good job. :)

#11 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:36 AM

Welcome Fyrefae, nice pics!
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#12 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

@Treetop Smoker: Great pics, but I only just realized that your character's face looks identical to my youngest sister, especially from the angle in this pic.. It's uncanny! :blink: If she was blonde, it would be downright scary...

:ROFL: Small world eh ? Sakura happens to be the younger sister of Selena :lol:

@ JazzJR : Great action shots again Jazz !! A sword through the face ? :lol: Very nice !

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 26 May 2007 - 11:43 AM.

Posted Image

#13 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:52 AM

*** WARNING NUDITY ***

One
Two
Three

:Tasty: :Tasty: :Tasty:

#14 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:55 AM

*** WARNING NUDITY ***

One
Two
Three

If you wanted, I could make a variant of that body texture so that the carpet matches the curtains... :whistling:

#15 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:57 AM

If you wanted, I could make a variant of that body texture so that the carpet matches the curtains... :whistling:

Cool :)
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#16 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:59 AM

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

That ranks right up there with funbags. :woot:

#17 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:59 AM

*** WARNING NUDITY ***

One
Two
Three

Luna could use one of those variants :whistling: :lol:

Edited by Spike4072, 26 May 2007 - 12:11 PM.

#18 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

@highpressure: Your new girl looks gorgeous, the middle shot of your post is wonderful.

@Treetop Smoker: Sakura is very hawt... but I prefer Selena :wub:

@Soul_Slayer: Oh noes... poor little Ice Elve :(

@Shadow': Great screens, I really love this one and this one

@fyrefae: Wow, for a first post your shots are amazing :clap: I really like the one with Syl's robe on

@JazzJR: Yay, more kitty shot ! When I saw this one, I first though your "partner" was a farmer with a rake :lol:

@Floydian1: Nice... Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

@Jazz: Love your cat as usual. The shot with the chessboard is especially good.

@Banana head: Nice tattoos! I need to conscript you (or someone else with talent) to do some custom tattooing for another concept I have in mind... ;)

@Fyrefae: Hey another tabaxi! Woot! I was beginning to think no one was playing them anymore. :crying:

@Me: ... oh wait...

#20 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:23 PM

Just one shot of Sakura.................

Posted Image

:woot: nudity :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@JazzJR: Yay, more kitty shot ! When I saw this one, I first though your "partner" was a farmer with a rake :lol:

Ya :P a sharp rake :D

@Jazz: Love your cat as usual. The shot with the chessboard is especially good.

Well he just bought it because his home was so empty :P

Edited by JazzJR, 26 May 2007 - 01:27 PM.