Photo

Theme - Liches of Cyrodiil

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

With permission of the moderators I'm starting a themed thread.

We all play the same game, but when we make pictures these pictures are all unique. Most of the pictures i've seen here are pictures of all of your beautifull characters, but i'm sure that you, like me, also make pictures of other things.

I got the idea for a themed thread when i was busy working on my Gwen story and was looking at the pictures i had made from Gwen's battle with the King of Miscarcand. I didn't think of the pictures to be stuff for the Pooc (the king isn't exactly pretty and Gwen isn't the main topic of the picture).

Time to look into your pictures and share the ones you made of when you faced the King of Miscarcand or any other Lich.

Please post 2 pictures and make the rest links like with the POOC thread so those with slower computers don't have to wait ages for the pictures to load. Comments welcome, but only on-topic :) And perhaps if people like the idea of a themed thread one of the moderators can pick another theme in a week or two weeks from now?

Here is my contribution:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by VanQa, 28 May 2007 - 08:01 AM.

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#2 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

Cool idea and nice screens. But I've never been there, so I can't contribute. :P

#3 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:48 PM

You sure you haven't been there? The King of Miscarcand appears when you grab the great Welkynd Stone that Martin sends you to get for him.

Posted Image

#4 Kaelis Ebonrai

Kaelis Ebonrai

The Nightblood Reigns..

• 294 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:23 AM

I absolutely love the idea of themed threads, personally, I can't contribute to this one.. I've never actually gotten that far into the main quest ^^;;

I'm not so fond of the OB main quest :< But.. I do love the SI one, of course =P

#5 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:30 AM

Neat idea, though I'd have to get pics with one of my other characters. :) Aubret snagged that stone and defeated the king of miscarcand in her early days. :) Don't remember her exact level, but it was around 10. Didn't even know what I was grabbing, but I couldn't drop it afterwards.

#6 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:44 AM

Hrmm the only shot I remember taking in Miscarcand was just my character grabbing the stone but I guess that doesn't qualify. :P

#7 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:53 AM

Great idea! Love the idea of "themed" threads. Didn't recognize the baddie's name, then someone mentioned Main Quest. Oh, yeah, that thing about actually *playing* the game . . . . :P

#8 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:59 AM

Oh no ! I am not the only one playing the game right ? Maybe someone else can post a theme that has more chance of pictures from others ?

Posted Image

#9 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:36 AM

You sure you haven't been there? The King of Miscarcand appears when you grab the great Welkynd Stone that Martin sends you to get for him.

Yep, positive. The furthest on the MQ I've ever gotten was closing that first Oblivion gate at Kvatch. ;)

This from someone who played Morrowind for like 4 or 5 years and only played and beat its MQ once. :D

#10 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:58 AM

Nice but this theme seems to be too narrow :] Some people have not yet reached that place and others have been there a way before.
How about extending this theme for pictures with ANY liches? O_^

Such as this for instance:
Posted Image
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#11 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

Great idea Trollf and changed the title of the thread :) what a great picture that is !

Posted Image

#12 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:36 AM

oooh yeh that's a great shot trollf... my suggestion for a theme would be "post what do you do with the adoring fan" heheh

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#13 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:01 AM

Then I'll post a whole black pic and say: "nothing" ^_^
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#14 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:25 PM

i did a lot of things to him but he comes back all the time :(

things like that
Posted Image

#15 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:37 PM

This is a great idea, but it doesn't seem to be getting many offerings. Anyway, here's Cyrus' encounter with the undead King of Miscarand!

"So, this must be the Great Welkynd Stone. No wonder they are so rare, they must fetch a great price!"
Posted Image

"Should have known it wouldn't have been this easy."
Posted Image

"GAAAHHH!"
Posted Image

"OOF!"
Posted Image

"Uuuh...hoo..."
Posted Image

"...uurrgghh...is...that all you got?"
Posted Image

"Your magic will not stop me, bane of Meridia!"
Posted Image

"Hahh...hahh...Bastard!"
Posted Image
"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#16 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:57 PM

*lots of cheers for Cyrus*

Posted Image

#17 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 01:49 PM

Here is my contribution:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Xetirox

Xetirox

The other Black Swordsman

• 74 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

Throwing Mehrunes' Razor at someone to insta-kill them from a distance? That's a low blow, Treetop! :ROFL:
"Even if I forcibly replace everything I've lost, they won't go back to normal."
-Guts, episode 287

The Threads of Causality have been tied! This topic is branded for sacrifice!

#19 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:06 PM

Well, I tend to play the game, though I do ignore and take my time on the MQ. Really shouldn't be able to save the world anywhere near level 20. Just too simple for my tastes. So, I putter around, do other things, play quest mods if.when I can, take pics,... :) Lovbed Morrowind and played it for around 4 years. But I was sorely dissapointed at how easy the MQ in that game was to complete.
As for the Adoring Fan? Well, I;ve got some plans for him, but won't say what yet. Not doing much playing right now as vacation time for me means fixing things around the house. :) (currently covered in sawdust and aching)
Now, so I can sort of be on topic-ish, a picture with a litch in it. :)
Posted Image

Chiglet :ph34r:

#20 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:46 AM

Korreen was just in Miscarcard the other day...I got so caught up in not dying that I forgot to take some decent screens of him!! :angry:
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image