Comments about PoOC thread #10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
316 replies to this topic

#21 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

Karandras: Chorrol certainly is going to be Necro-central if that keeps up :P
Why (or how) they had gotten so many skeletons in the Undercroft in the first place is what puzzles me :huh:

thats one of those gray areas in the whole story :) The only thing i can come up with is that a group of necromancers built a giant underground cave system linking all the crypts and graveyards in Cyrodil together then sent them all up at once at chorrol. ...on second thought i have no idea :whistling:
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#22 Rainer Fenixhart

Rainer Fenixhart
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

Karandras: Chorrol certainly is going to be Necro-central if that keeps up :P
Why (or how) they had gotten so many skeletons in the Undercroft in the first place is what puzzles me :huh:

thats one of those gray areas in the whole story :) The only thing i can come up with is that a group of necromancers built a giant underground cave system linking all the crypts and graveyards in Cyrodil together then sent them all up at once at chorrol. ...on second thought i have no idea :whistling:

I would theorize that the dead don't like to be buried without another buddy in there,

It can get lonely in a sarcophagus, y'know? :P

Edited by Rainer Fenixhart, 03 June 2007 - 06:12 PM.

#23 Rainer Fenixhart

Rainer Fenixhart
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:40 PM

Now I am going to test if this site has an auto-merge feature... (edit: I guess it Doesn't :P)

Karandras:

Hot damn man, those be awesome action shots. Especially the first one

I haven't done any action shots because I simply can't be bothered-I can barely find time to get normal screens in with my playtime so I can certainly admire [envy...] a good action shot.

Although I installed WHOOSH today, so I might be able to get some good action shots now :)

Edited by Rainer Fenixhart, 03 June 2007 - 06:41 PM.

#24 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:44 PM

Ill let you in on my super secret and 100% effective method of getting great action shots, pure dumb luck :) For every picture i post I have 5-10 failures that for some strange reason I save..the folder is over a gig btw :)
Posted Image

#25 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

my images folder is over 6 gigs.... I dare not know how big Floyd's is....

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#26 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:01 PM

VanQa: More incredible shots, how do you do the border on your shots?

I use Paint shop Pro: go to effects, 3D effects and then buttonize :)

@VanQa: Nice atmosphere, really gloomy lighting, makes an interesting contrast to her apparent awe at her "newborn," as it were.

Thank you !

VanQa: I think I can guess what the Gatekeeper has on his mind

uhuh! A lot of killing, keeping the nasties away from my people. *mutter* should convince miss i-like-to-torture-for-my-pleasure-while-saying-it-is-for-experiments to make the big thing attack that old fool on the throne...

my images folder is over 6 gigs.... I dare not know how big Floyd's is....

yikes! that's a lot. I just checked mine and only 1,5 gig there

Zombie: That Hairstyle looks so good on her!
Floydian: :)
Ryu: Love your pictures of that character
Karandras: Great lich pictures !!!

All other pictures are wonderfull as well, so don't think i didn't see them or don't like them ;)

Edited by VanQa, 03 June 2007 - 10:03 PM.

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#27 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:03 AM

@ Karandras - Lucky you! Running around with 5 Dremora. :wub: :Tasty: Looks like you had a ton of fun in that cave.

@ Ryu Doppler - Great shots! I especially like the "days work 2" one. :) He seems rather satisfied in that one

@ Cosmic-Banana - Never mind the winning, was the bar brawl fun. That's the important thing. :whistling:

@ Yorkmaster - "weird things" often look cool

@ Rainer Fenixhart - sometimes ya gotta be patient for the comments. :) Good to see Xaana back. Definitely need more Argonians (and Kajiit) on here. :) Besides, AMoz keeps whining about needing a new pair of boots. j/k (/me runs for cover) :tease:

@ Darziak - Zhenk is bits of zombie?? Eeew! Cool, but eeeww. He looked rather Daedraesque to me. :new_thumbs:

@ VanOa = Love the colours in your shots. :coolthumb: :cookie:

@ Karandras - LOL poor Chorrol, they had no clue. :clap: :lol2:

@ Xetirox, Floydian, Grimbot, and all - Very cool pics. :clap: :cookie: :cookie:s for all!

All my Oblivion screenshot folders put together add up to just under 250MB. I'd feel inadequat but I've forgotten how to translate MB into gigs. Probably shouldn't try to do math at 2 am, huh? :wacko:

BTW, any idea on how to permanently kill "that particular" gatekeeper? I'm also wanting to do in little miss "i-like-to-torture-for-my-pleasure-while-saying-it-is-for-experiments" as well. Or at least Karsht is wanting to as she's become rather redundant now. And he also doen'st want that (mumbles number) gatekeeper as it keeps attacking his companions. :whistling:

Chiglet :ph34r:

#28 CapsAdmin

CapsAdmin
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:33 AM

My screenshot folder is.. erm, 8.04 MB

EDIT:

:ermm:

Edited by CapsAdmin, 04 June 2007 - 01:34 AM.

#29 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:49 AM

Mine's about 327 MB but I recently chucked away a lot of Not so cool pictures, it's not as if i'm going to p[ost them..

(@karandras the armour is the Elven armour from kaliguts rare tradegoods, downloadable as a single shop mod or integrated into Weye)

edit: @ alexander wolf you are on a par with the rest of 'em you make it sound as if your character is worse than ours but it aint :new_thumbs: Keep up the good work!

Edited by Yorkmaster, 04 June 2007 - 03:57 AM.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#30 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:37 AM

My 2006 oblivion shots folder is only 6.31 GB and my 2007 folder is so far 2.65 GB taken by fraps.

I had a most interesting surprise in game before going to bed, I'll show the pics inabit. :P

#31 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:35 AM

*snippity*

Hector ran into this guy a couple of threads back, forgot which thread it's in though.
Check the archived threads. :cheers:

#32 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:37 AM

Warcry/Fcom causes the skeleton :).

#33 trollf

trollf
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:45 AM

Good to know, because I have a particual scene in mind... featuring some of the skeletons from the closet O_o
I am an operator of my pocket calculator.
TES4 HQ pictures | TES4 STUFF: Silent Stones Camp, Actors In Madness, Forecaster's Will, Farmers Strike Back! Paintings Galore! Canvas Galore! Actors In Charge, Unnatural Aura, Hunter's Performance Review and more - in OBLIVIONARIUM

#34 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:08 AM

For those that haven't seen it yet, there are more idle animations being worked on by sarkandar.

Thread here

#35 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:19 AM

My screenshot folder is.. erm, 8.04 MB

EDIT:

:ermm:

Mine is just over 8 GB :lol:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 June 2007 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

#36 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:30 AM

11.1gb here.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#37 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

@ alexander Wolf: Wow, your new girl is positively radiant! She looks absolutely beautiful on your avatar...

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#38 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

Screenshot folder = 53 MB. Am I the only one who actually deletes old screenshots? :lol:

#39 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:28 AM

Screenshot folder = 53 MB. Am I the only one who actually deletes old screenshots? :lol:

I got rid of my old screen folder before Sakura's birth . :)

Posted Image

#40 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:31 AM

Well it looks like the time has come for another reply post :)

Floydian 1: Scratch my last comment about your character getting smaller, im just gonna sit over here and watch how their size changes without comment from now on :whistling:

Grimbot: wow the lighting in your oblivion shots there is amazing!

Chiglet: You would think wearing all that armor would get in the way of dancing but i guess dremora are just more nimble than i thought :)

Yorkmaster: Nice job on the sneaking and pictures! They always run away from me when I'm still miles away :(

Kimory: Nice character, i have always thought that Cyrodil could use more short people :)

Alexander Wolf: you know, I think we are each are own worst critics :) I really like that castle and the posing in the first picture

Chimera: Who is afraid of a silly old dragon? Just about everyone would be my guess :) Very nice pictures though in the last 2 i think it would have helped a bit if you had changed their expression a bit to reflect their change of moods, just an idea

Darziak: lol thats whats knows as breaking camp (and some bones) in a hurry :) I really like the captions you added

Soul Slayer: Did you change the ceiling of that room in the CS? I thought that it was only in the arcane University...

highpressure: ah nothing like a little gore in the morning to get the blood pumping :) One of these days ill start using deadly combat :)

Soul Slayer: More nice pictures! that bandit never saw it coming :)

Lets hope I didn't miss anyone this time :)

Edited by Karandras, 04 June 2007 - 10:32 AM.

Posted Image