Photo

Comments about PoOC thread #10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
316 replies to this topic

#41 lemonio

lemonio
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:26 AM

wow flodian, how did you get those stars? (sorry if it sais somewhere, but i have no time to read the whole thread)

For some reason i have been playing only swbf2 and i have lots of exams so no oblivion(and therefore screenshots). however i will try to force myself to play oblivion instead of swbf2.
(i will probably return to oblivion over the summer, when i can play more than two or three hours a week)
Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the earth?
-Stephen Colbert

#42 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

Screenshot folder = 53 MB. Am I the only one who actually deletes old screenshots? :lol:

Delete old screenshots?!?!?! Blasphemy! <_<

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#43 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:05 PM

Lemoine just released his new Face Enhancer Mod.
Makes The High Elf, Wood Elf, Imperial, Breton, Redguard, Nord, and all vampire races have much smoother face textures.

@ Zombie: I thought you lost your Ainmhi girl save ? Very nice shots !! I'm currently working on my very first Ainmhi girl ! I hope she could be a beautiful char like yours :wub:

@ highpressure : Comtinue to amaze us with your awesome work !! Deadly reflex+ Mounted combat ??

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 June 2007 - 02:35 PM.

Posted Image

#44 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:41 PM

How many Gigs of screenies... I have about 1.3 Gig's worth that are posted on my website in finished form.

On my local hard drives - hmmm, may be time for some housecleaning one of these days... about 38 Gig's worth. Some 7,000 shots at 5.5 MB each for the bmp types. This excludes various so-thought-at-the-time "temporary" backups and also excludes all the conversion to jpg files. Hey, hard drive space is cheap, and is way faster than cleaning stuff up - but one of these years I might.

Thanks for the link Soul_Slayer on that animation work in process - it looks very promising.

#45 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

How many Gigs of screenies... I have about 1.3 Gig's worth that are posted on my website in finished form.

On my local hard drives - hmmm, may be time for some housecleaning one of these days... about 38 Gig's worth. Some 7,000 shots at 5.5 MB each for the bmp types. This excludes various so-thought-at-the-time "temporary" backups and also excludes all the conversion to jpg files. Hey, hard drive space is cheap, and is way faster than cleaning stuff up - but one of these years I might.

7,000 shots with GF1 quality ! You are the Elder Lord of this community !! :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 June 2007 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

#46 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

7,000 shots with GF1 quality ! You are the Elder Lord of this community !! :cheers:

:lol:
Uhhh, thanks, but those are almost all duds that didn't make the final 1.4 Gigs I posted. Before I learned about TAI, TCL, etc., I used to just shoot away - sometimes 100-200 shots to get just one cool one! I think I have some 5,000 shots of Kara, my pc from Floydian1's downloadables that I played for months. I generally would write some kind of story AFTER I finished shooting, having the dubious "ability" to BS my way through many things word-wise, but not so good at getting a particular shot. Also, I am lazy about deleting stuff.

But thanks anyway, Treetop!

:cheers: to you too!

Edited by greatfool1, 04 June 2007 - 03:16 PM.

#47 Zombie216

Zombie216

Crysis Slave

• 212 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

teehee, thats a old pic of valeria :(
shes been dead for a while, her face comes wierd if i import the face :(
i miss her!!! and im very sure you could make a sexy ainmhi!

#48 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:33 PM

teehee, thats a old pic of valeria :(
shes been dead for a while, her face comes wierd if i import the face :(
i miss her!!! and im very sure you could make a sexy ainmhi!

Very sad to hear that Zombie :crying: I will do my best !!

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 June 2007 - 04:35 PM.

Posted Image

#49 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

Time for a few comments...

Horseback Decap! :) I'm loving this! :devil:
Posted Image

:o Wow!
Some crack should be made about this headless-making horsemanwoman, I would think.

[attachment=6105:Jas_cls_snk.jpg]

Nice sexy shot here - how to quote it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are great! I hope you put these in Kalia's SCOOP thread.

Fun story, Chimera.

Edited by greatfool1, 04 June 2007 - 04:49 PM.

#50 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

Some gorgeous shots!

Alexander Wolf, I love your girl. She's very delicate and rose-like. The snow makes her seem even more innocent. Although given how many sweet little girls I see decapitating people in this thread, that doesn't mean anything, of course :P

Soul Slayer, your kissing pics are beautiful. I'm going to attempt some soon and I'm getting lots of tricks from you lot :D Is that the exasperated animation?

fyrefae, your shots blew me away. They look fantastic. I especially like the first one; very evocative.

Floydian, Sapphire looks as cute as ever ^_^ Blue is definitely her colour...

Edit: Treetop, I like your new girl, especially the bright blonde hair and cornflower blue eyes. I wouldn't change much, except maybe make her lips a bit fuller and less turned-down. It depends what you're planning for her, though - your characters have always been very unique without subscribing to the 'babyface' type of prettiness, if you know what I mean. They always have a more mature kind of beauty.

Edited by Rumpleteasza, 04 June 2007 - 05:10 PM.

New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#51 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Very nice shots every one :clap:

I have to build some sets for my story so it may be a few days before I post more :D

#52 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

Edit: Treetop, I like your new girl, especially the bright blonde hair and cornflower blue eyes. I wouldn't change much, except maybe make her lips a bit fuller and less turned-down. It depends what you're planning for her, though - your characters have always been very unique without subscribing to the 'babyface' type of prettiness, if you know what I mean. They always have a more mature kind of beauty.

Thank you for the comment Rumpleteasza !! :cheers: I will try to see what I can do with her ! Now I just need to think up a name :rolleyes:

I have to build some sets for my story so it may be a few days before I post more :D

Been eagerly waiting for the continuation........ :)

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 June 2007 - 06:50 PM.

Posted Image

#53 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

@ Rumms: Ah my little Rumms :wub: Shamanih looks lovely with her new hair :)

@ Treetop: I like your new Ahnimi treetop :) Although I agree, she could use a little tuning up in the mouth area :P

Oh and nice new video of the week, funny shit :) I rather like the other one though hehe... that'll be hard to beat...

Edited by SeV, 04 June 2007 - 07:01 PM.

#54 Alexander Wolf

Alexander Wolf
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

edit: @ alexander wolf you are on a par with the rest of 'em you make it sound as if your character is worse than ours but it aint :new_thumbs: Keep up the good work!

I'm too hard on myself sometimes, thanks.

@ alexander Wolf: Wow, your new girl is positively radiant! She looks absolutely beautiful on your avatar...

Thanks Sev, means alot comming from you as I adore all of your beautiful characters.

Alexander Wolf: you know, I think we are each are own worst critics :) I really like that castle and the posing in the first picture

Thanks Karandras.

Alexander Wolf, I love your girl. She's very delicate and rose-like. The snow makes her seem even more innocent. Although given how many sweet little girls I see decapitating people in this thread, that doesn't mean anything, of course :P

Thank you for your beautiful input Rumpleteaza, and yes she does make a few heads turn if you know what I mean...... :whistling:

Now that that school is out, I'll have more time to play and post pictures more often.
I thought I start out by commenting on the many great pictures I've seen so far :

Zombie216: Lovely looking character, I like that panther tattoo she has on her belly. :)
Floydian1: Your shots have always been inspirational and beautiful.I really like how your tiny fairy sits in the gardens with magical sparks around here. You will be glad to know that I have some more fairy and other wings in the work 8)
Karandras: Nice epic battle shots! Loving all the action :coolthumb:
Ryu Doppler: I really like how your characters has a unique look and vibe he gives off. Cool looking portrait shot.
Xetirox: I like the last shot of him bloody and in the flames with that quote of the real "monster". Very cool.
Treetop Smoker: Beautiful looking characters. I really like the one in your avatar. Your new character is great, though can I suggest making her nose a tad shorter.
Cosmic Banana: Looks like he gave that bar allot of bloody noses :P
Yorkmaster: Great scenic shots and a character go along as well.
Rainer Fenixhart:Xaana is looking lovely, though I would not want to pick a fight with her.
Darziak: Always liked your gang of characters and their journey. Keep posting.
VanQa: Your character has a very elegant looking face and a body to suit it as well ...:P
Grimbot: Very cinematic! Your shots are crisp and clear with action. Nice camera work.
Chiglet: Man I would hate to be in that house during that fight.
Kimory: Cant wait to see that little guy in action. :)
Chimera: Nice characters and dialog.
Soul Slayer:She's looking very hot in that armor
Highpressure: Violence, gore,and a hot babe... what more could we want :)
Fyrefae: Cool effect with the fire.
Rumpleteasza: Very sexy looking. Love the clothes and hair.

....that took long :P Hope I didn't miss anyone.
Posted Image

#55 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:28 PM

@ Treetop: I like your new Ahnimi treetop :) Although I agree, she could use a little tuning up in the mouth area :P

Oh and nice new video of the week, funny shit :) I rather like the other one though hehe... that'll be hard to beat...

Thanks ! I guess no video will beat that gangster one :lol: I just restored my sig for future uses :)

Treetop Smoker: Beautiful looking characters. I really like the one in your avatar. Your new character is great, though can I suggest making her nose a tad shorter.

Thank you Alexander Wolf :) I will tweak it at once !

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 04 June 2007 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image

#56 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

the suggestion I have Ambassador Treetop, is maybe to lighten the beard/mustache area? It looks like your girl might be sporting a little bit of a 6:00 shadow O_o

#57 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

High Pressure: How does the mounted combat work out for you so far. I really thought about getting combat reflexes but never really had enough interest to persue it, but the mounted combat is definatley making me want to try it out. Has it given you any problems?

#58 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:38 PM

Horseback Decap! :) I'm loving this! :devil:
Posted Image

*shlurchk* <----- decapitation sound effect

That just about covers it... :devil:

Awesome pic highpressure!

Great screens everyone! :cheers:
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#59 kazuma

kazuma
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:41 PM

Been busy of late, but here is some violence to make up for it! :new_bottom:

Posted Image

what armor is that?

#60 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:54 PM

the suggestion I have Ambassador Treetop, is maybe to lighten the beard/mustache area? It looks like your girl might be sporting a little bit of a 6:00 shadow O_o

I did some "lighten" job ! Now I'm all blind to light/dark :( I hope tomorrow will be better.

Posted Image